HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Hope Diamond

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
♠ Ace ♠
Level 4 CPU
avatar

  220

PostSubject: The Hope Diamond   Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Ever heard of the curse of the Hope Diamond? The blue gem that has been passed down generations, causing such awful misfortunes for some generations?

I had an idea for this to be an item just now. It could have some sort of effect on the holder of the item, and anyone touched by it:

1) Player somehow regains life
2) Player gains all smash power, if it's being used
3) Nothing happens
4) Player receives some damage
5) In team battle: Player's teammate gets damage
6) In team battle: Both teammates receive damage
7) Player receives 999% and is stunned in place for a bit
8) In team battle: Team receives 999% and both are stunned in place for a bit
9) Player is KOed
10) In team battle: Both players are KOed


Some stuff that might make it even more fun to have this item:
Explosions start appearing around the stage
Effects such as sleep and stun are starting to affect everyone
People start receiving random knockback


Also, if the player throws the gem at someone else, that person automatically starts holding it. The last person to touch it is affected by the gem until he or she throws it off the stage.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
avatar

  Random
  2072
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:35 pm

This is probably the most unbalanced idea I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dry



  4607

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:36 pm

In this context, unbalanced = awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny64

avatar

  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:37 am

Well, items don´t have to be balanced, but giving 999% is insane, if it is 10% - 20%, im ok with it, also, you can make that something KO´s you just like that, it could be like if the Diamond Stickied to the character, and randomly give you knockback, but not much knockback, making the KO harder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM

avatar

  Geno
  1762
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:31 am

You can turn off items for a reason guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
avatar

  Random
  4179

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:15 am

because there's totally no problem with including real life artifacts that were made centuries before video games existed as items
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Smash King
Smash King
avatar

  8683
  EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:06 am


this sounds like a very cheap item. Almost as if this item has a 50% chance of ending the match. So I strongly vote no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny64

avatar

  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:34 am

Voting no too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Waluigi
  829
  Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:21 am

I vote no as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
avatar

  Random
  2072
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:08 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:10 pm

Opposite of yes.
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:42 am

WHere are ALL of you guys with my ideas!??!?!?? I didn't even get a single insult LMAO xD.........look up "Elimination Mode" and "Tag Mode from TMNT: Smash Up"............I welcome positive or negative feedback
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♠ Ace ♠
Level 4 CPU
avatar

  220

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:46 pm

mikeyn1gm wrote:
WHere are ALL of you guys with my ideas!??!?!?? I didn't even get a single insult LMAO xD.........look up "Elimination Mode" and "Tag Mode from TMNT: Smash Up"............I welcome positive or negative feedback
Duhfuq?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalinito
Level 3 CPU
avatar

  89

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:50 pm

mikeyn1gm wrote:
WHere are ALL of you guys with my ideas!??!?!?? I didn't even get a single insult LMAO xD.........look up "Elimination Mode" and "Tag Mode from TMNT: Smash Up"............I welcome positive or negative feedback
The same thing goes to you that goes that I say to this idea.

No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:12 am

mikeyn1gm wrote:
LMAO xD.........
~Ace~ wrote:
Duhfuq?
epic memes keep it up
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:48 am

Leetoh wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
WHere are ALL of you guys with my ideas!??!?!?? I didn't even get a single insult LMAO xD.........look up "Elimination Mode" and "Tag Mode from TMNT: Smash Up"............I welcome positive or negative feedback
The same thing goes to you that goes that I say to this idea.

No.
**** your "No". Comeback when you have reasonable complaints such as saying why, I respect that. Not the stubborn crap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
avatar

  Random
  2072
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:53 am

mikeyn1gm wrote:
Leetoh wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
WHere are ALL of you guys with my ideas!??!?!?? I didn't even get a single insult LMAO xD.........look up "Elimination Mode" and "Tag Mode from TMNT: Smash Up"............I welcome positive or negative feedback
The same thing goes to you that goes that I say to this idea.

No.
**** your "No". Comeback when you have reasonable complaints such as saying why, I respect that. Not the stubborn crap
He's going with what everyone else is saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King
avatar

  8683
  EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:06 am

mikeyn1gm wrote:
Leetoh wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
WHere are ALL of you guys with my ideas!??!?!?? I didn't even get a single insult LMAO xD.........look up "Elimination Mode" and "Tag Mode from TMNT: Smash Up"............I welcome positive or negative feedback
The same thing goes to you that goes that I say to this idea.

No.
**** your "No". Comeback when you have reasonable complaints such as saying why, I respect that. Not the stubborn crap
Please be a bit more respectful when replying to others.

25% infraction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:27 am

Smash King wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
Leetoh wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
WHere are ALL of you guys with my ideas!??!?!?? I didn't even get a single insult LMAO xD.........look up "Elimination Mode" and "Tag Mode from TMNT: Smash Up"............I welcome positive or negative feedback
The same thing goes to you that goes that I say to this idea.

No.
**** your "No". Comeback when you have reasonable complaints such as saying why, I respect that. Not the stubborn crap
Please be a bit more respectful when replying to others.

25% infraction.
I was actually going for the "Ban" if that exists here but I guess I failed unfortunately. I don't see the point to lingering where people try to control you and where people are shooting down ideas left and right without reasonably discussing them at the very least.

Wait.....Theres a healthbar system here???? Aw come on, You've gotta be kidding me Lmao!

(Really that got me off guard xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU


  472

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:30 am

if you don't want to be here just fuckin delete your account
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Waluigi
  829
  Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:13 am

mikeyn1gm wrote:

I was actually going for the "Ban" if that exists here but I guess I failed unfortunately. I don't see the point to lingering where people try to control you and where people are shooting down ideas left and right without reasonably discussing them at the very least.

Wait.....Theres a healthbar system here???? Aw come on, You've gotta be kidding me Lmao!

(Really that got me off guard xD)
It's not that really, it's just some ideas aren't very good, and the community are the people who vote the ideas up or down so they can enjoy the game better, we should be thankful there even is a suggestion board. The only reason you appear to be so steamed is the reason that you didn't get any feedback on your suggestions, which I apologize for. We don't mean to be rude to most people, it's just some ideas seem unfair/unbalanced, like this one (IMO).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Dr.CanadianBacon wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:

I was actually going for the "Ban" if that exists here but I guess I failed unfortunately. I don't see the point to lingering where people try to control you and where people are shooting down ideas left and right without reasonably discussing them at the very least.

Wait.....Theres a healthbar system here???? Aw come on, You've gotta be kidding me Lmao!

(Really that got me off guard xD)
It's not that really, it's just some ideas aren't very good, and the community are the people who vote the ideas up or down so they can enjoy the game better, we should be thankful there even is a suggestion board. The only reason you appear to be so steamed is the reason that you didn't get any feedback on your suggestions, which I apologize for. We don't mean to be rude to most people, it's just some ideas seem unfair/unbalanced, like this one (IMO).
Nobody owes anybody any apologies.......The only thing that truely seems wrong around here are the dudes who are trying to control how I type.

On another note I do apologize for the "****" but I still stand on the rest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♠ Ace ♠
Level 4 CPU
avatar

  220

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Smash King wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
Leetoh wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
WHere are ALL of you guys with my ideas!??!?!?? I didn't even get a single insult LMAO xD.........look up "Elimination Mode" and "Tag Mode from TMNT: Smash Up"............I welcome positive or negative feedback
The same thing goes to you that goes that I say to this idea.

No.
**** your "No". Comeback when you have reasonable complaints such as saying why, I respect that. Not the stubborn crap
Please be a bit more respectful when replying to others.

25% infraction.
Lol, I feel like if he didn't use "crap", he couldda gotten away without the -25
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
avatar

  Random
  2072
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:53 pm

~Ace~ wrote:
Smash King wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
Leetoh wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
WHere are ALL of you guys with my ideas!??!?!?? I didn't even get a single insult LMAO xD.........look up "Elimination Mode" and "Tag Mode from TMNT: Smash Up"............I welcome positive or negative feedback
The same thing goes to you that goes that I say to this idea.

No.
**** your "No". Comeback when you have reasonable complaints such as saying why, I respect that. Not the stubborn crap
Please be a bit more respectful when replying to others.

25% infraction.
Lol, I feel like if he didn't use "crap", he couldda gotten away without the -25
I would disagree. Don't you know that "***" is the worst word you could possibly use?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU


  472

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:30 pm

the worst word ever is 
lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­parao­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygon
but if you live in certain parts of antarctica you might call it λοπαδο­τεμαχο­σελαχο­γαλεο­κρανιο­λειψανο­δριμ­υπο­τριμματο­σιλφιο­καραβο­μελιτο­κατακεχυ­μενο­κιχλ­επι­κοσσυφο­φαττο­περιστερ­αλεκτρυον­οπτο­κεφαλλιο­κιγκλο­πελειο­λαγῳο­σιραιο­βαφη­τραγανο­πτερύγων
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
avatar

  Random
  2072
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:37 pm

madam im adam wrote:
the worst word ever is 
lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­parao­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygon
but if you live in certain parts of antarctica you might call it λοπαδο­τεμαχο­σελαχο­γαλεο­κρανιο­λειψανο­δριμ­υπο­τριμματο­σιλφιο­καραβο­μελιτο­κατακεχυ­μενο­κιχλ­επι­κοσσυφο­φαττο­περιστερ­αλεκτρυον­οπτο­κεφαλλιο­κιγκλο­πελειο­λαγῳο­σιραιο­βαφη­τραγανο­πτερύγων
I think you mistook Antarctica for Greece. But I digress, that is a pretty terrible word, if even decipherable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:48 pm

I honestly did write it like that lol..........I don't know if this forum has "Auto Censor" like others but I specifically used stars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
avatar

  Random
  2072
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:03 pm

mikeyn1gm wrote:
I honestly did write it like that lol..........I don't know if this forum has "Auto Censor" like others but I specifically used stars
It has no auto censor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU


  472

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:14 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
madam im adam wrote:
the worst word ever is 
lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­parao­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygon
but if you live in certain parts of antarctica you might call it λοπαδο­τεμαχο­σελαχο­γαλεο­κρανιο­λειψανο­δριμ­υπο­τριμματο­σιλφιο­καραβο­μελιτο­κατακεχυ­μενο­κιχλ­επι­κοσσυφο­φαττο­περιστερ­αλεκτρυον­οπτο­κεφαλλιο­κιγκλο­πελειο­λαγῳο­σιραιο­βαφη­τραγανο­πτερύγων
I think you mistook Antarctica for Greece. But I digress, that is a pretty terrible word, if even decipherable.
pff kid i know my geography
have you never even heard of the ancient antarcticans? known for such great leaders as augustus and julius caesar?
greece is in the falkland islands, along with america and australia, which are owned by argentina even though they're right by britain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
avatar

  Random
  2072
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:17 pm

madam im adam wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
madam im adam wrote:
the worst word ever is 
lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­parao­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygon
but if you live in certain parts of antarctica you might call it λοπαδο­τεμαχο­σελαχο­γαλεο­κρανιο­λειψανο­δριμ­υπο­τριμματο­σιλφιο­καραβο­μελιτο­κατακεχυ­μενο­κιχλ­επι­κοσσυφο­φαττο­περιστερ­αλεκτρυον­οπτο­κεφαλλιο­κιγκλο­πελειο­λαγῳο­σιραιο­βαφη­τραγανο­πτερύγων
I think you mistook Antarctica for Greece. But I digress, that is a pretty terrible word, if even decipherable.
pff kid i know my geography
have you never even heard of the ancient antarcticans? known for such great leaders as augustus and julius caesar?
greece is in the falkland islands, along with america and australia, which are owned by argentina even though they're right by britain
How could I be so stupid?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Hope Diamond   

Back to top Go down
 
The Hope Diamond
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hidden Expedition 6: Smithsonian Hope Diamond
» Mystery Of The Missing Diamond Ring
» DiAMOND.1 LINK MOViE.COLLECTiON.DVDRip
» Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair
» Diamond Division Clan War Info

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Suggestion Board-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum