A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Bat-King Antasma as a candidate for the DLC Poll?
YES!
A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! Bar_left18%A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! Bar_right
 18% [ 4 ]
No...
A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! Bar_left82%A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! Bar_right
 82% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
NoSkinnedKoopa
Level 1 CPU
NoSkinnedKoopa

A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! Empty
PostSubject: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:30 am

I read all the submission rules and hopefully I did it right. Surprised 
Alright, this candidate is from a more a recent game and is a very likeable character in my opinion.
THE BAT-KING ANTASMA
Normal Form:
A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! Antasma_by_neoz7-d6dzua2
Bat Form:
A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! 320px-Antasma_bat_form

Who is Antasma?
Antasma is one of the main antagonists from Mario and Luigi: Dream Team. Antasma once used the Dark Stone (the spiral thing in the picture above) to take over Pi'illo Island but failed after a furious war with the Pi'illos. He then was revived many years later by Luigi's dreams and teamed up with Bowser to pursue their evil desires. Later, Bowser betrayed him and Antasma exploded after a rough battle with Mario and Luigi. Antasma is a powerful vampire, he has the ability to turn into a bat, and multiply himself of whatever form he is in.

Moveset:
-If you haven't played M&L DT, look up the Final Antasma Battle on Youtube. It'll help you understand this guy's movements better.
Alright, let's see that support for Antasma! Very Happy

Last edited by NoSkinnedKoopa on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Vocab Issues)
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:18 am

Now as much as I love Antasma, we already have one M&L candidate on the list, and I don't know if we need another. Antasma is pretty awesome and all, but I still would prefer Fawful who is already on the candidate list, and I think a different candidate would be better, perhaps a Paper Mario candidate. But I am NOT saying this is a bad idea, but I voted no simply because I feel like the second Mario candidate should be someone else.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:41 am

Besides, the Mario candidate was pretty much already decided, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:08 am

Antasma is an incredibly forgettable villain.

I'd much rather have Fawful before him. No from me.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:12 am

Just so you know, arbitrary means pointless. You probably wanna find a different adjective.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:13 am

lol that sure turns this thread around

The Pointless Antasma
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:45 am

I prefer king boo is more relevant
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:51 am

I vote no, Fawful is just a more better villian for me than Antasma
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Dry wrote:
Just so you know, arbitrary means pointless. You probably wanna find a different adjective.
arbitary is closer to random than pointless lol
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:34 pm

Well. In the context of methods, an arbitrary step would be one that is not necessary to complete the task. An arbitrary point in an argument is one that does not need to be made, in the sense that it's redundant. But then, an arbitrary number would be a random number, so I guess both are right.

EDIT: Actually, I think you're right, it's far more often used to mean "random". Pointless might be a dialectical thing.
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnedKoopa
Level 1 CPU
NoSkinnedKoopa

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Oh lol whoops. My vocab is a little rusty haha, but other than that, as much as I love Fawful, Antasma seems to me like a better fighting character...
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:38 pm

Don't forget about Dark Fawful and that Headgear of his.
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnedKoopa
Level 1 CPU
NoSkinnedKoopa

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:46 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
Don't forget about Dark Fawful and that Headgear of his.
Still, he relies on his guns, inventions, and dark powers. But don't get me wrong, I can see Fawful having a balanced moveset. It's just Antasma is a freaking multiplying, dream-traveling, vampire lol
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:48 pm

eh I still like fawful better
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnedKoopa
Level 1 CPU
NoSkinnedKoopa

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:54 pm

I still like Antasma more. Razz
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:59 pm

I will have to vote no as well. The choice is not only too soon, but the character has a large selection of characters with more seniority to the series up against him. Sorry.

Though I do credit you for the presentation and the effort for looking through the rules properly. Welcome to the Forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnedKoopa
Level 1 CPU
NoSkinnedKoopa

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:39 pm

Smash King wrote:

I will have to vote no as well. The choice is not only too soon, but the character has a large selection of characters with more seniority to the series up against him. Sorry.

Though I do credit you for the presentation and the effort for looking through the rules properly. Welcome to the Forum Very Happy
Thanks Smash King. It was worth a shot after all.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Didn't like Fawful all that much anyway.  *Upvotes*
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:55 pm

I do have to say I would vote up if they did more with Antasma, he was such a great character and ended so poorly. They hardly did anything with him and it disappointed me so much. I think this will really ruin a character, he didn't even have any last words, and Dreambert was just like "Ok that's it, now lets stop Bowser" despite Antasma being his arch enemy. It's just sad IMO, but I do agree that it was worth a shot, just like every character! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:49 pm

ambitious*

I love being a pedant Razz
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:24 pm

I don't like the Mario and Luigi series, nor Fawful, so i definetely won't like him. No.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:19 pm

I'll give this poll another day to conclude so that people who haven't voted have a chance to go against or defend the character. If not, I'll just lock it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:54 pm

it appears that this suggestion is not getting enough support and I even gave it 24 hours+ to regain some attention. Though that doesn't appear to be the case. Therefore, Antasma will not be on Suggestion Poll.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!   A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma! Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Candidate Approaching: The Ambicious Antasma!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1