HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Forum Power Rankings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:12 am

Updated with WNF results. Congrats to Equinox and Felipe for joining the rankings top 10!
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:11 am

If you could, can you add Link, Shadow, and Lucario to my list of mains in the rankings, please?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:33 am

Added
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:54 pm

Missing a bracket on one of Equinox's mains.

Also just noticing I moved up to 13th.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:35 pm

OP updated from WNF2, congrats GracefulKnight on entering top 10! I've also now ordered the players in the eligible spoiler, so those players can see at a glance where they fall in the rankings past 10.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:45 pm

Updated with WNF2.5 results. Top 10 rankings have Equi and myself moving up!
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:53 pm

crap i'm gonna have to actually start entering these things
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:45 pm

Can you change my Lucario to a Sonic in the rankings? I don't really use him in tourneys, lol.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:34 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:01 am

Updated for WNF3. Congrats Equinox moving to 2nd!
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 1:48 am

So should we start this over since .9 is out?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 2:24 am

yes you may
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:23 am

Maybe keep the old rankings in a spoiler for that version
Back to top Go down
JMan
Level 4 CPU
JMan

Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Wat do we have here
Back to top Go down
http://battlecrossfever.com
Sarger001
Level 1 CPU
Sarger001

SargerMK8

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Can't wait for some competition to get going. Can't wait for the world to see my bae.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:35 pm

I think it's about time the tournament scene got revived! Anyone else interested? I'm thinking of starting a monthly official series.

Also in regard to tournaments on the new version, should the old power rankings be cleared out and start all players fresh?
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:46 am

Perfect Hell wrote:
I think it's about time the tournament scene got revived!  Anyone else interested?  I'm thinking of starting a monthly official series.

Also in regard to tournaments on the new version, should the old power rankings be cleared out and start all players fresh?

I think clearing all records is for the best, it's pretty different from the last Version, after all
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:55 am

Yeah we should revive everything. Is the newest patch almost done? When it comes out I'll start to make tourneys too
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:33 am

There won't be another patch for a long time. Although i dont mean like the time lapse between 0.9t and 0.9, but it will probably be a few months or something.

Now would be the ideal time to kick off a fresh tournament scene. The demo has been out long enough for everyone to get good, and the next release is far enough off to make this the stable and consistent build.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 5:43 am

Perfect Hell wrote:
There won't be another patch for a long time.  Although i dont mean like the time lapse between 0.9t and 0.9, but it will probably be a few months or something.

Now would be the ideal time to kick off a fresh tournament scene.  The demo has been out long enough for everyone to get good, and the next release is far enough off to make this the stable and consistent build.

I'm not so sure about that... There's a few gameplay glitches that make it not consistent. The stage size thing is a pretty big issue along with the shield stun and clashing. I say We wait til the patch gets released to revive everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Forum Power Rankings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next