HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Forum Power Rankings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

Crusade Forum Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Crusade Power Rankings

1.  Traweezie
Crusade Forum Power Rankings 22636ba2f5c701d222f99cb960063153

2. Equinox
Crusade Forum Power Rankings 8d35214abb9dad892e7400a7bfa065a7 / Crusade Forum Power Rankings A6543fc27a219d82d084d2df3f6c5c01/ Crusade Forum Power Rankings 7484410ac9c79d013050cfb4743d9914

3.  Dettadeus
Crusade Forum Power Rankings 62743b70b7b4f3f2d54834215c27a255

4.  Perfect Hell
Crusade Forum Power Rankings 06599061e5079ba9482ba05ede9b107d / Crusade Forum Power Rankings 760ec510c1f98385b86a3efc616199b8

5.  Smash King
Crusade Forum Power Rankings 2d99aec18ebdca75651ca0dcf50c1e1a

6.  Moats

7.  KP Dooms

8.  KidSpectre

8.  MikeMan

10.  GracefulKnight

Scores for all eligible members:
Spoiler:

Scores for all non-eligible members
Spoiler:

Similar to the competitive scenes of the official smash games, here we will rank the top players of Crusade based on their win/loss record, which in turn is based on results of completed tournaments that used the accepted Rules Set.

The rankings will be based not only on your win/loss ratio, but also on the number of tournament rounds achieved with bonus points for placing.  In order to qualify for this list, you must have competed in the last 6 months.

How the score is determined;
Spoiler:

Last edited by Perfect Hell on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:01 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:35 pm

If you are not on the list but believe you are skilled enough that you should be, then you need the tournament rankings to show it, and most importantly, You must have competed in the last 6 months in a tournament that completed and affected win/loss records. Join more forum tournaments and get yourself into the rankings!

If you want your tournament mains listed, provide me a list of up to 3 tournament mains!
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:56 pm

there should be an option to challenge ranked members

if i happen to beat everyone on the PR shouldn't i be number 1
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:12 pm

That's like saying if someone in NY who hasn't gone to a tournament beats M2K tomorrow in one friendly set, he should be considered the overall best Melee player.  Even winning Apex 2013 didn't suddenly put Salem at #1, even though he beat many top ranked players including M2K and won the biggest tournament in the world (before Evo got announced).  Similarly, placing 2nd at Evo does NOT make Wobbles the #2 player in the world as far as power rankings are concerned. If you want to climb the rankings, join some tournaments around the forum
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Damn I got 50 points?! that's crazy man
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:28 pm

my main is just DHD
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Perfect Hell wrote:
That's like saying if someone in NY who hasn't gone to a tournament beats M2K tomorrow in one friendly set, he should be considered the overall best Melee player.  Even winning Apex 2013 didn't suddenly put Salem at #1, even though he beat many top ranked players including M2K and won the biggest tournament in the world (before Evo got announced).  Similarly, placing 2nd at Evo does NOT make Wobbles the #2 player in the world as far as power rankings are concerned.  If you want to climb the rankings, join some tournaments around the forum
This same situation applies to SilentSpectre. He almost never leaves California and yet has taken sets off of top players such as Mango and Armada.
Back to top Go down
LightZX
Level 5 CPU
LightZX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Whoa I'm sixth? that's amazing. Uh my mains are T.link, and PSS. Marth and ZSS also (kinda)
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Yeah, since there are only 8 tournaments that count, and a bunch of notable players such as Det, Giga, MercuryHg, etc, haven't competed recently enough, one good placing was all you needed. Look at Moats for example, tied for 3rd because of his one tournament he entered where he got 1st place. Not only is there a small pool of tournaments, but also a relatively small pool of players and since 1st/2nd was commonly taken by Traweezie and a few other regulars (myself, SK usually), getting a 2nd placing is pretty big.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:48 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Perfect Hell wrote:
That's like saying if someone in NY who hasn't gone to a tournament beats M2K tomorrow in one friendly set, he should be considered the overall best Melee player.  Even winning Apex 2013 didn't suddenly put Salem at #1, even though he beat many top ranked players including M2K and won the biggest tournament in the world (before Evo got announced).  Similarly, placing 2nd at Evo does NOT make Wobbles the #2 player in the world as far as power rankings are concerned.  If you want to climb the rankings, join some tournaments around the forum
This same situation applies to SilentSpectre. He almost never leaves California and yet has taken sets off of top players such as Mango and Armada.
That's different though. He probably can't leave cali for a reason, and there's no reason why det can't join tourneys other than him being busy. So like ph4 said he'd have to join tourneys in order to be on the power ranking. Also this is overall performance not "one set wins it all"
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:03 pm

In addition to what Traweezie said, I'll note that ALL completed tourneys affect your ranking score.  As long as you've competed within the last 6 months you can get a score, but the score is taken from all tournaments, not just the last 6 months.  Someone like Det with older tournament experience could probably jump right into the rankings with just one tournament showing.

This thread also means tournaments can now be seeded properly

Edit: OP updated, I moved the score list for all players up to be right under the top 10, and organized that list in score order, makes tournament seeding reference easier.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:10 pm

I probably won't go up for a long time but I main Kirby/MK/Bubbles
also iirc I'm 2-5, not 3-6
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:53 pm

I main Duck Hunt Dog, Chun-Li, and Knuckles, and Mach. And also Phoenix Wright now, but he dont count.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Traweezie, provide your mains? I think i know anyway, but i want to make sure.

@Kirby - I'm only listing mains for top 10. As for your record, you went 3-5 in the Youtube Cup 3, and 0-1 in "Let's Revive The Tourney Scene"

@Axel - Updated, thanks
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Traweezie says random, but I know for certain he mains Jigglypuff.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:01 pm

OP updated, the scores listings now have a "Last Appearance" note for ease of reference of when they will get cut from the rankings.

I also added a section for the points of all members who have been in a tournament before but did not qualify for rankings.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Perfect Hell wrote:
@Kirby - I'm only listing mains for top 10.  As for your record, you went 3-5 in the Youtube Cup 3, and 0-1 in "Let's Revive The Tourney Scene"
Alright. Razz oh well
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:09 pm

someone hold a tournament so i can magically jump to 2nd
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Perfect Hell wrote:
Traweezie, provide your mains?  I think i know anyway, but i want to make sure.

@Kirby - I'm only listing mains for top 10.  As for your record, you went 3-5 in the Youtube Cup 3, and 0-1 in "Let's Revive The Tourney Scene"

@Axel - Updated, thanks
PH4 I don't have mains but if you have to do it, put Luigi Link Wario Mewtwo Peach Ryu Megaman Pikachu Toon link DHD Tails Knux Mario Mach Samus/ZSS Toad or Kirby or whoever you want. or you could always put the random logo to make things easier
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:52 am

Couple of characters there I didn't realise you played to a high standard Razz
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:18 pm

IDk Traw, most often i see you play Toon Link in tournament matches. Sometimes I see someone else, but from personal experience it seems like your main is Toon Link. Who do you play in tournament matches most commonly? I could say i'm proficient with well over half of the cast, but it's a matter of which ones i actually use come tournament day.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Perfect Hell wrote:
IDk Traw, most often i see you play Toon Link in tournament matches.  Sometimes I see someone else, but from personal experience it seems like your main is Toon Link.  Who do you play in tournament matches most commonly?  I could say i'm proficient with well over half of the cast, but it's a matter of which ones i actually use come tournament day.
Well it depends who I play. I use toon link against you but with det I'll play wario. It varies on the player that I'm facing really which is why I named those characters in the first place
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Alright, random button it is lol
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:53 pm

Major Update!!

- Results of Terror Cup subtracted from scores. This is because the tourney had no win/loss reported, and so all members were getting a score boost for entry without the usual round robin potential of losing those points.

- Results of the latest completed tourney added to scores.

- Points system updated, round robins were worth too little compared to brackets, so they have been boosted fairly.

- Power Ranked top 10 updated

Thus, many members have had their scores change drastically, even those who were not involved in the latest tournament. The OP is now fully up to date, and the point system is now finalized pending further mathematical testing which i will get around to eventually.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:22 am

my 0.8.4 main is krystal
i don't really play any characters as well as her so i don't really want any others up there
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:12 am

Updated with WNF results. Congrats to Equinox and Felipe for joining the rankings top 10!
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:11 am

If you could, can you add Link, Shadow, and Lucario to my list of mains in the rankings, please?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:33 am

Added
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:54 pm

Missing a bracket on one of Equinox's mains.

Also just noticing I moved up to 13th.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Power Rankings   Crusade Forum Power Rankings Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Forum Power Rankings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next