Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
PPP87663

OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 9:48 am

I have the same problem as the person above. I used to not have this problem but now the game overlaps the character names and the game doesn't load.

Help please?
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 4:22 am

Does this happen every time you load up the game?

We know of a similar problem where if you've played the game continuously without restarting, the CSS will mess up.
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Hi, just dropping in for a couple random ones, but here you go:

Bomberman's Jab (first and second hits only) is an infinite if there's no DI (e.g. against CPU's).
Phoenix Wright's Taunt -> B special move seems to work even when he's got no evidence.
Mach Rider's Jab (all three stages IIRC) hits before it looks like it should. (e.g. on the first hit, it hits before his fist is extended fully).
Weegee's Down Tilt: Projectile seems to pass through the floor, and even teleports downwards a bit. In 0.8.4, it bounced off floors and kept a steady falling speed if used near an edge.

Not really a glitch, but also - Chun-Li's hittable box likely is a bit too large, making her priority lower than it should be. Somehow she still feels better than before.

I just pulled this out the other day and played around in anticipation of all these updates in the Dojo. Keep it up guys!
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:09 pm

Thanks. But hey we know who got us this far Very Happy

Bomberman and Mach Rider noted, will be looked into.

Weegee's dtilt had problems before, but PH has been doing a lot of balancing stuff. He may have fixed it, I dunno.

What do you mean about Wright's thing? His taunt is always supposed to work, just that when he has no evidence he says "there's something suspicious" as opposed to the other phrases. Is it that the difference isn't very obvious?
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:17 pm

Yeah, maybe I just don't understand Wright's taunt thing. If you taunt and then press B (IIRC, will check this out when I get home), he attempts what looks like his Level 3 Hyper from Marvel 3, which seems to always connect if you're close enough, albeit with pretty low damage (13% or so IIRC) unless you have evidence.

He's a really fun character, so I spent a lot of time with him and couldn't figure out what was going on with that move or if it was even intentional to be able to use it freely.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:16 pm

That bug has been fixed, it allowed Wright to use his final smash in a demo that has them disabled.
Back to top Go down
PatrickSturr

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:54 am

Captain Falcon's neutral-special doesn't have the same flashy effects his down-special and side-special have.

Probably doesn't count as a bug, but Zero Suit Samus' sprites are really weird, especially when she fires the lasso.
Speaking of which, her up-special can't tether recovery, for some reason.

Knuckles' sound clips are noticeably lower quality than everyone else's

Mewtwo's tail cuts off at the victory screen.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:25 pm

lol ZSS

Don't worry, at some point in the future we're likely to get better sprites for her.

Other stuff will be looked into if they're not fixed already.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:56 pm

The tether problem is fixed
Back to top Go down
ChompChain

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Bomberman's sprite has the outline of his face pink, but Bomberman has always had a black outline.
Back to top Go down
ChompChain

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Also, Lucas' rope snake grab move doesn't tether.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 am

Metaknight's Jablock

This is as simple as the title suggests. Simply walk up to a character and start jabbing. Metaknight's jab can lock some characters and deal insane amounts of damage.

My results so far...

• Ridley: safely up to 250%
  • Porky: safely up to 250 - 300%
  • DK: safely up to 350%
  • Petey: safely up to 400%
  • Ganondorf: safely up to 350%
  • Jigglypuff: safely up to 14%
  • Pichu: safely up to 27%
  • Fox: almost imprevious to the technique.

As you can see, my results imply that the ideal victim must belong in the heavy weight class, have a hitbox bigger than average and fall quickly, but NOT too quickly (as indicated by Fox's near immunity).

"Safely" means that Metaknight will not relocate to re-trap the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:05 am

Humans can easily DI out of it.

CPU DI is being worked on.
Back to top Go down
ChompChain

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:19 pm

Phoenix Wright's secret(?) taunt-special thing has jacked up colors upon successfully landing on an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Bad Boy's Corner
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:26 pm

Items are stuck at the origin of the character, they aren't moving in any way during attacks.
Back to top Go down
TerrorOfTalos
Level 1 CPU
TerrorOfTalos

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:40 pm

Blitz wrote:
Items are stuck at the origin of the character, they aren't moving in any way during attacks.
You posted this in the wrong thread dude, go here https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t3323-new-09-bugs-fresh
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Bad Boy's Corner
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Whoop, thanks.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonAvenger

PostSubject: Stage issues   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:02 pm

The old Zelda stage and the pilot wings stage all hit a point during a match where the game slowed down to a crawl. Not sure what caused it, but I ended up just canceling the matches. unplayable.

Also the excite bike stage is pitch black for some reason.

Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:07 pm

CrimsonAvenger wrote:

The old Zelda stage and the pilot wings stage all hit a point during a match where the game slowed down to a crawl. Not sure what caused it, but I ended up just canceling the matches. unplayable.

Also the excite bike stage is pitch black for some reason.

Download the latest patch update to fix these.
Back to top Go down
Roko Ozanic
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 1:54 am

I need someone to give me a link for 0.9 Test?, because I didn't have for a longer time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE   OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

OK SO 0.9 TEST DEMO BUGS GO HERE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6