Pikachu, Mewtwo & Lucario's Final Smash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU

Random
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu, Mewtwo & Lucario's Final Smash   Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:19 pm

I'd rather we don't have the Mega Evolutions put into the final smash.

Why?

Because it's an extremely forced moral that "must be done" because it is Generation VI of Pokemon just like how anyone or anything that has some appearance in Brawl whether it be a sticker, trophy, boss, assist trophy, or any example of NPC must be put in. It's annoying and is more of an excuse than an actual reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu, Mewtwo & Lucario's Final Smash   Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:23 pm

There are more examples against that than for it.

Aside from that, it's not as much as "repping the 6th Gen" as it is "giving Mewtwo and Lucario something that is now part of them".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU

Ganondorf

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu, Mewtwo & Lucario's Final Smash   Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Yes. It would complete them. Otherwise it would be something more like Goku without Super Saiyan, since as Yuiitusin said it is now a mechanic that is actually a full part of them and will be key to their gameplay in future installments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalinito
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu, Mewtwo & Lucario's Final Smash   Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:54 am

Shiruza wrote:
Yes. It would complete them. Otherwise it would be something more like Goku without Super Saiyan, since as Yuiitusin said it is now a mechanic that is actually a full part of them and will be key to their gameplay in future installments.
It wouldn't complete them, it would add on to them. The characters are already complete. That's like saying giving Pikachu bolt tackle would complete him when in reality it would just make him a bit stronger. Moves and evolutions don't complete the pokemon sir. It just adds to the experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telara
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu, Mewtwo & Lucario's Final Smash   Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:39 pm

I'm all for this idea myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chao.hippotank.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU

Ganondorf

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu, Mewtwo & Lucario's Final Smash   Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Leetoh wrote:
Shiruza wrote:
It wouldn't complete them, it would add on to them. The characters are already complete. That's like saying giving Pikachu bolt tackle would complete him when in reality it would just make him a bit stronger. Moves and evolutions don't complete the pokemon sir. It just adds to the experience.
True enough, I suppose. Though you can't deny that it is a bit more of a personal and integral part of them than, say, a single famous move. It is quite literally a new part of them and their gameplay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalinito
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu, Mewtwo & Lucario's Final Smash   Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:10 am

Shiruza wrote:
Leetoh wrote:
Shiruza wrote:
True enough, I suppose. Though you can't deny that it is a bit more of a personal and integral part of them than, say, a single famous move. It is quite literally a new part of them and their gameplay.
Yeah, that's true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mellon
Level 5 CPU

Samus
  mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu, Mewtwo & Lucario's Final Smash   Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:54 pm

COSPLAY PIKACHU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP

Crash Bandicoot
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu, Mewtwo & Lucario's Final Smash   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:33 pm

Cosplay Pikachu isn't a transformation, though. It's a unique Pokemon that you get for contests, and its the only one of its kind in OR/AS.

It makes no sense for our current Pikachu to turn into cosplay Pikachu to me. Especially since our Pikachu is a male whereas cosplay Pikachu is female (based on the tails).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU

Pac-Man

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu, Mewtwo & Lucario's Final Smash   Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Is this topic still a thing? If so, then I think we should leave mega evolution for a sixth pokemon rep (if there's going to be sixth rep). Seriously, why make new sprites for characters that don't need them.

Also, Cosplay Pikachu? Sorry but no. Pikachu shouldn't look cute when he uses his final smash. I mean, look at that vicious ball of electricity!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu, Mewtwo & Lucario's Final Smash   

Back to top Go down

Pikachu, Mewtwo & Lucario's Final Smash
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2