Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which Zelda character should be DLC?
Zant (Twilight Princess)
Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_left3%Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_right
 3% [ 2 ]
Skull Kid (Majora's Mask)
Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_left36%Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_right
 36% [ 27 ]
Tetra alone (Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass)
Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_left0%Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Toon Zelda alone (All Toon styled games)
Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_left1%Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_right
 1% [ 1 ]
Toon Zelda/Tetra together (Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass)
Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_left7%Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_right
 7% [ 5 ]
Midna alone (Twilight Princess)
Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_left8%Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_right
 8% [ 6 ]
Midna & Wolf Link (Twilight Princess)
Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_left11%Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_right
 11% [ 8 ]
Ghirahim (Skyward Sword)
Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_left18%Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_right
 18% [ 13 ]
Ganon (blue pig) (Zelda series in general)
Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_left3%Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_right
 3% [ 2 ]
Young Link (Masks based moveset) (Majora's Mask)
Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_left12%Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_right
 12% [ 9 ]
Groose (Skyward Sword)
Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_left1%Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Bar_right
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 74

AuthorMessage
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:16 am

Alright, since it's been a few days since Skyward Sword's release, it's time to do a DLC poll.

Zant
Skull Kid
Tetra
Midna
Ghirahim
Midna/Wolf Link
Toon Zelda
Ganon
Young Link
Groose

Last edited by Cobra Bubbles on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Added poll)
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:21 am

Thank you.
Zant.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:23 am

Zant dont deserve it. Midna deserves to rep it more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:24 am

Zant, Skull Kid & Majora, Tetra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:28 am

Det, I never said I was going to make them.

I literally said that I didn't say that in the chat. And that I said I would make a list of how Smash is like the Kirby series.
It's your own fault for not reading things.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:29 am

...Well I guess I missed something.
In any case, multi-phase poll, yeah. OP updated.
Back to top Go down
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:29 am

Da Generic Name wrote:
Zant

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:34 am

Midna, Midna & Wolf Link, Ghirahim, Toon Zelda, Ganon (blue pig w/ trident), Skull Kid, Young Link (with Mask based moveset).

These are my suggestions.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:37 am

Toon Zelda/Tetra, working like Zelda/Sheik.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:37 am

Reason why Midna > Zant.

1. Zant got overshadowed by Ganondorf while Midna remained a sick character throughout the whole game and more was known about her as the game continued.

2. Midna is Nintendo's Newcomer Of The Year in 2009.

3. We already have Ganondorf & Vaati as villain, plus others, so what will Zant bring?

4. Other than Zelda, Midna would be another supporting character. Something that is lacking in the Zelda reps so far.

5. She has her own Wikipedia page and a website with a petition for her fanbase and return to the series.

6. She has been called one of the most interesting new characters to debut in the Zelda series for some time.

7. I know this is the least important, but hey more females on the roster Wink

8 Also, IIRC, she is Link's first companion/sidekick that actually did something for the game besides annoy you and lasted through the entire game

Back to top Go down
Smash Fan
Level 2 CPU
Smash Fan

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:15 pm

Young Link from OOT and MM would be so epic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002329635273
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Zant and Skull kid.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:36 pm

GO MIDNA!
Back to top Go down
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:13 am

Bumped,because phase 2 need to start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:42 am

Phase 2 has begun.
Added one more candidate because I've heard requests for him on the chat.
Back to top Go down
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:49 pm

ZANT. Whit the moveset that Generic made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:28 pm

I vote Groose. Only because I feel with Ganondorf and Vaati, we have enough villains. I don't favor the idea of a 2nd Zelda or a 3rd Link.

Which for me would leave Midna or Groose. Between the two, I'd take Groose because he's more fresh.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Midna over Zant 24/7 and is more important than him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Oh what the heck, I'll change my vote to Midna.

Only because I want to break the tie.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:10 pm

IMO, Midna's still a fan favorite and worthy of being in the game.

Most Zelda characters have 1-shot appearences, and thats it. Other than Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, and Tingle (also, to a lesser extent, Vaati and Dark Link). So another Zelda character would just simply be because of fan request, not importance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Need I remind you that Ghirahim started off the events of later Zelda games?
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Mr. Grinch wrote:
Need I remind you that Ghirahim started off the events of later Zelda games?

What? Really?

I tend to not know things before I make statements. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:21 pm

@Golden: Doesn't change the fact that he's still only appeared one time.
Although yes, he's still important.

Voting Skull Kid because he's recurring and I feel he'd be a very interesting fighter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:46 pm

@Det:
Sheik's a one-game character. (3DS remake doesn't count)
Ganondorf was a one-game character in Melee's time. (As I've stated before, GanonDORF appeared in one game while blue pig Ganon appeared in several.)

Didn't stop them from being added in Smash.

As for Skull Kid, yes, he's recurring, but Majora isn't. So Majora Skull Kid is a one-shot too.
Back to top Go down
Youjustgotpuffed
Level 1 CPU
Youjustgotpuffed

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:45 pm

i know this is in revealent but when is v.o9 coming out and what new characters are coming out oh and please do a sonic poll with metal sonic, amy, metal knucles, tails doll, egg robo, shadow,rouge and eggman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Youjustgotpuffed wrote:
i know this is in revealent but when is v.o9 coming out and what new characters are coming out oh and please do a sonic poll with metal sonic, amy, metal knucles, tails doll, egg robo, shadow,rouge and eggman
Those characters are already in the game, what are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 pm

I don't even.
Back to top Go down
Youjustgotpuffed
Level 1 CPU
Youjustgotpuffed

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:08 pm

no they not the only one is shadow but yea can you do the sonic poll
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:23 pm

There are no additional Sonic reps.
Back to top Go down
Youjustgotpuffed
Level 1 CPU
Youjustgotpuffed

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:11 am

ah ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]   Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda Representative Poll [Phase 2]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next