HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucas's Standard Special?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

Lucas's Standard Special? Empty
PostSubject: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:16 pm

What exactly is it supposed to be? Does it really even do anything, and Does anyone else miss PK Freeze?

The Only Effect I could see was a slight rise in attack.
With PK Freeze, he could pull of great combos, with PK Rush...? He can't do it as well, or I can't do it as well.

So which Do Like Better Freeze or Rush?

This is purely a discussion thread, so as such, Discuss.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:31 pm

This has been brought up several times before. It's called Offence Up, and when you fully charge it the next smash attack you do will be much stronger. It does not do anything if it's not fully charged, and it doesn't increase the damage or knockback on anything besides his smash attacks.

PF Freeze is going to become his Side B in 0.9 as a small and fast horizontal projectile. His current Side B (the stun move) is going to become his Down B, and his current Down B (the earth stomp thing) is getting removed completely.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Looks like I have to completely restratigise, if I still want to main Lucas, and with how you described then I sound best(not that you care) as
Standard-PK Freeze( I still like brawl version best)
Side-PK Stun
Down-Offense Up
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:00 am

The moves are being assigned the way I described already.
Back to top Go down
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:18 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
This has been brought up several times before. It's called Offence Up, and when you fully charge it the next smash attack you do will be much stronger. It does not do anything if it's not fully charged, and it doesn't increase the damage or knockback on anything besides his smash attacks.

PF Freeze is going to become his Side B in 0.9 as a small and fast horizontal projectile. His current Side B (the stun move) is going to become his Down B, and his current Down B (the earth stomp thing) is getting removed completely.

you spelled offense wrong
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Actually, both are correct. Offense is more commonly used in American English, while Offence is used in other forms of English.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:51 am

Wow, way to be a grammar Nazi PH4. But thanks for at least being a grammar Nazi in my defense.
Back to top Go down
rjones1325
Level 5 CPU
rjones1325

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:09 am

Grammar Nazi? Okay thats new
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:16 am

"Grammar Nazi" has been around forever.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:57 am

I have honestly never known that you could spell offence with an s, and I'm from the U.S.

And Grammar Nazis have been around since... almost the beginning of the Internet.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:06 am

offense is probably the more well known, considering "offensive" is used rather than "offencive"
a quick google search yields offence being the non-american spelling and offense being the american spelling
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:22 pm

In fact, that's why the American version is "offense" rather than "offence"; pretty much because it makes more sense given how "offensive" is spelt.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:48 pm

So since this thread turned into me using the correct "offense" instead of Lucas neutral B repeat topic I suggest a lock.

...At least I was right...
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Isn't the move also in Project M?
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:38 pm

Axel meets Vanellope wrote:
Isn't the move also in Project M?
Yes it is.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:50 pm

it's also worth noting that defense can be spelt with both a s and c too!!
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:08 pm

No it can't. I get the red underline thing when I spell it defence, so that means I'm right. Troll 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucas's Standard Special?   Lucas's Standard Special? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucas's Standard Special?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1