HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stop changing ur usernames

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

stop changing ur usernames Empty
PostSubject: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:20 am

i left for two weeks for italy and now i don't know who anyone is
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:35 am

k
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:44 am

I must be recognizable. I just have to be. SO SHUT UP. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:49 am

are you user kirby i never really knew you very well
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:44 am

I'm Jaklub.
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:05 am

I'm GigaPichu.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:09 am

im luke
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:14 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:17 pm

I'm Afilion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:21 pm

i don't know who afilion is soz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:23 pm

madam im adam wrote:
i don't know who afilion is soz
Composer of Crusade WIP OST. You can find his stuff here.
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1949-official-soundtrack-thread-wips

Also, I'm Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:27 pm

im Andrew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:28 pm

Masaomi wrote:
im Andrew

stop changing ur usernames AndrewRyanBT
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:31 pm

i'm sk

no really

also how was italy and where did you go
did you happen to try pizza normale
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:13 pm

I'm Corey.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:24 pm

I'm villager stop changing ur usernames Avatar_0c078b04cea4_64
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Desu wrote:
I'm villager stop changing ur usernames Avatar_0c078b04cea4_64

Bitch please.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Dettadeus wrote:
i'm sk

no really

italy was fantastic
we went to venice for two days, florence for a day, pisa for an hour, rome for two days (where i met a girl who was strikingly beautiful and talked to her for a bit but was only able to tell her what i thought of her in that manner and nothing else ;_; ), sorento for three days, two of which we went to pompeii and capri, then to sicily where we went to agrigiento etna and some other place i forgot
i also got a really nice sweater there that says "sicilia" on it and has its flag

i did not try pizza normale though

Killager
Masaomi wrote:
im Andrew

stop changing ur usernames AndrewRyanBT
ily kev
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm

wow the new quoting system sucks
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:42 pm

madam im adam wrote:
i also got a really nice sweater there that says "sicilia" on it and has its flag
http://puu.sh/3oe7B.jpg
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:58 pm

madam im adam wrote:
Dettadeus wrote:
i'm sk

no really

italy was fantastic
we went to venice for two days, florence for a day, pisa for an hour, rome for two days (where i met a girl who was strikingly beautiful and talked to her for a bit but was only able to tell her what i thought of her in that manner and nothing else ;_; ), sorento for three days, two of which we went to pompeii and capri, then to sicily where we went to agrigiento etna and some other place i forgot

i did not try pizza normale though

i got a fedora there, i have a pic of it somewhere

sounds kinda like my trip to italy. i don't remember the exact order for some reason, but pretty sure i started with a couple days in milan, then in some order went to some random tiny town in northern italy, spent 3 days in venice, florence for a couple days, rome for like four days, slovenia for a day (our guide on the trip was slovenian apparently), naples and pompeii for a day (there was supposed to be a hike up vesuvius but it was cancelled for some reason) and i think that was mostly it

pizza normale is basically really thick pizza crust with salt on it, some shop sold it to me after they somehow ran out of all the rest of their pizza (i was one of the last people in a 40 person group to get to that place for lunch)

also i had a similar experience with a girl who was on the same trip (it was a 45 person youth group trip) and this was basically how it went
although since the trip was two weeks i eventually managed to work up the courage to ask her if she felt comfortable cuddling and stuff and so the last few days of the trip were nice

fedora
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Dettadeus wrote:
also i had a similar experience with a girl who was on the same trip (it was a 45 person youth group trip) and this was basically how it went
although since the trip was two weeks i eventually managed to work up the courage to ask her if she felt comfortable cuddling and stuff and so the last few days of the trip were nice
aww that's so cute detty
at least you were able to get to know her a bit at least, i didn't even get to know this person's name aha,,,
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:25 pm

I'm no one.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:35 pm

madam im adam wrote:
Dettadeus wrote:
aww that's so cute detty
at least you were able to get to know her a bit at least, i didn't even get to know this person's name aha,,,

the name should be the first thing you try to find out, lol

i have this weird thing where i tend to have crushes on people with the same name
like my first crush's name was also rachel, and i had a crush on this other rachel in 6th grade, then there was the girl from the trip

same thing seems to happen with the name lauren, which ironically enough is my sister's name >_>

it's like i get this feeling when i see some people that's like "that's a person i have to introduce myself to because something good will happen" and then they keep having the same couple of names
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Dettadeus wrote:
the name should be the first thing you try to find out, lol
really the entire conversation was this
"um, hi
this is kind of dumb but i wanted to tell you that i think you are strikingly beautiful"
"*opens mouth in surprise* oh wow, thank you!"
"mmhmm you're welcome! i had wanted to tell you since i probably wouldn't be getting to ever see you again and you also seem really cool but um, yeah."
"thank you."
"you're welcome! bye."
"bye"

i wnated to get to know her but at the time i figured it pointless considering i wouldn't see her again but now i realize i shouldn't have done it and regret ittt but oh well
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:30 pm

GENERIC HI I MISSEDYOU
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:02 pm

HI SOX I MISSED U 2 what's new
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:54 pm

im head spriter now bluepsychic is gone and we're getting like 5 new spriters in his place so output of game will likely increase

and crusade is getting more famous
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:51 pm

gen mi amigo

how are you

it is good to see you again
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:13 am

GigaPichu wrote:
im head spriter now bluepsychic is gone and we're getting like 5 new spriters in his place so output of game will likely increase

and crusade is getting more famous
oh man congrats on that
why did evan leave again though i actually liked him

AEM wrote:
gen mi amigo

how are you

it is good to see you again
hi ariel!! it's fantastic to see you again i miss being able to talk with u on silver flames and skype
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stop changing ur usernames   stop changing ur usernames Empty

Back to top Go down

stop changing ur usernames
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next