Share | 

Ness/Lucas PK Thunder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ness/Lucas PK Thunder   Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:25 pm

Guys, i think this discussion has gone wayyyy to long, Yeah, Ness recovery may be Broken, but i´ll eventually get repaired when the Team Has Time, and for the Ness Disccusion, Ness Should not be used as a camper Axel, He should be used Agressively, And Stay close almost all the time, if he is Far, He may Use Down B, Healing himself from Lazers, forcing The Enemy To be CLOSE, Ness Main Game, Is The Fair Wall of Pain (not sure if it was mean to be a WoP Move), and Using Back Air For the kill
Also, Everyone NEEDS to know how to recover, it´s not like they´ll never get offstage in a match, no matter the skill level, you should ALLWAYS KNOW HOW TO RECOVER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Ness/Lucas PK Thunder   Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:33 pm

All issues mentioned will be solved. People who are being insulting or overly aggressive, and you know who you are, stop. If not, you will be given infractions.

I'm serious about that, by the way. A little inconsistency in the admin panel means I have infraction and ban powers.

Unless Det sees this and removes them for the sheer hilarity. I wouldn't put it past him :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ness/Lucas PK Thunder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2