View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Smash 4 Wii U can have 6 players battling at once? They obviously stole that idea from us! Kappa
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:10 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Smash 4 Wii U can have 6 players battling at once? They obviously stole that idea from us! Kappa

They did?!
Let's sue them Kappa
Back to top Go down
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:12 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Smash 4 Wii U can have 6 players battling at once? They obviously stole that idea from us! :kappa:

Hope we do the same, I like some of the ideas they had on the Wii U.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:20 pm

I think there was some talk about an 8 player mode in Crusade, but it was declined after closer inspection of the AI. Ever watched what the CPUs do in 6 player matches? Kappa

Back on topic, I forgot to mention that Smash Tour piqued my curiosity to quite a high degree. What if, and this is just thinking, tournaments for that start to spawn?

Also, this sounds weird, but Master Fortress kinda hits home for me. I had an OC in these comics I drew with my buddy where one of our characters had the ability to create a dungeon around him to protect himself. Kinda trippy I get to see the same stuff in SSB4.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:34 am

Smash Tour will probably have too much emphasis on luck than pure skill. Also, hypothetical situation, if someone had almost all the other characters and all the opponents had 1 each, who do you think will win? It's really one sided.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:03 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
Smash Tour will probably have too much emphasis on luck than pure skill. Also, hypothetical situation, if someone had almost all the other characters and all the opponents had 1 each, who do you think will win? It's really one sided.

First off, it'd be very difficult to get every character since you get them by battling I'm pretty sure, second off, it's also about stats. You may have every character, but since that's all you were going for your stats are horrible compared to someone with say 2 character and super great stats.

That's how I think of it at least. I do think the gamemode will be more luck as well, but a lot of boardgames are.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:02 pm

You're complaining that Smash Tour will be more luck than skill based but you're forgetting that is how people at Nintendo want it

also Mario party
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:22 pm

StayPuft wrote:
You're complaining that Smash Tour will be more luck than skill based but you're forgetting that is how people at Nintendo want it

also Mario party
This. I don't exactly think there will be a competitive Smash Tour scene Razz
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:24 pm

So all this coming out in December? Well done Nintendo :D

Also dreaming of Crusade with all those features C: in my heart, 2D gaming rules over 3D. I remember when the N64 was being promoted as a 3D console. Those were the days and that's what I mean by 3D. 2D as in pixels :D
Back to top Go down
Daw/Dave
Level 2 CPU
Daw/Dave

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:38 am

i think its time to buy a wii u
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:18 am

Nintendo Direct Alert

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/529619080014479360

November 5th at 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET / 10 p.m. GMT

No specific theme this time, so expect anything! I expect to see something Smash, though I believe it'll only be the Duck Hunt Trailer that never showed in the Smash Bros Direct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Remember remember the 5th of November.

V confirmed.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:43 pm

Mr. Mistress wrote:
Remember remember the 5th of November.

V confirmed.
Unrelated, but I just watched all of WataMote last month and your avatar reminded me of that. DHD Laugh

Anyways, if Duck Hunt's trailer isn't shown tomorrow, I'll be surprised.
Other than that, not really expecting anything Smash related.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:20 pm

I bet we'll get more news on everyones favourite Mario Party 10.

Dolan

(I expect to see Mario Kart 8 DLC, Captain Toad, Mario Party 10, Splatoon maybe, Yoshi's Woolly World, and maybe Star Fox. Then also, perhaps a new game or two. Also expecting Duck Hunt Dog's trailer.)
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:42 am

There is also the possibility that we'll get confirmed what Amiibo does in MK8. It's been somewhat leaked so I'll put what it's supposed to be in spoilers.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:37 pm

If its not Smash, then I'll pass. Lol
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:49 pm

Here's the stream.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:39 pm

*buys Pikmin 3 shorts*

Done, best part of the direct Wink
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:23 am

Nintendo Direct Alert

https://mobile.twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/554850332719972352

NoA wrote:
Watch a new Nintendo Direct on 1/14 at 6 a.m PT w/ Mr. Iwata & crew, with a focus on spring '15 3DS & Wii U games.

Three things I hope from this one, New 3DS date, Mewtwo date, and more Amiibo to destroy my wallet.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:08 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Ganon had most/all of the amiibos
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:51 am

StayPuft wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if Ganon had most/all of the amiibos
Not all but most TBH.

Pikachu
Kirby
Wii Fit Trainer
Little Mac
Villager
Link
Samus
Fox
Mario
Captain Falcon
Pit
Boxed Marth
Boxed Wii Fit Trainer
Boxed Villager
Toon Link Pre-Order
Lucario Pre-Order
Ike Pre-Order
Rosalina Pre-Order
Sonic Pre-Order
Mega Man Pre-Order

So yeah, a lot Razz (At the moment I'm trying to hunt down a Meta Knight Pre-Order too)
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:56 am

The Stream
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:38 am

Eh, the only interesting things/things that caught my attention are the Fire Emblem teaser (even though I don't care about the series), Hyrule Warriors DLC, the amiibo stuff with PROJECT STEAM, and most of the indie games.

Edit: didn't mention splatoon since the stuff they should wasn't too spectacular

Last edited by VultureDuck on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:42 pm

This direct was unfortunately only slightly interesting.

I did enjoy the Hyrule Warriors DLC (SINCE I WANTED TINGLE FOR LONG)
Project STEAM looks good, especially the Amiibo with it.
Not sure if there's enough reason to buy a New 3DS, it feels like it's the DSi of the 3DS
SUPER looking forward to the new Fire Emblem... Although I thought it was for Wii U and I was super hype but then it was for 3DS and I was still really hyped.
More Amiibo, yay

Also, definately gonna get into Xenoblade Chronicles X. If I get the New 3DS, I'll get the 3D version of Xenoblade Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:34 pm

Nintendo, what are you thinking for not including an AC adapter with the New 3DS XL?
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:40 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Nintendo, what are you thinking for not including an AC adapter with the New 3DS XL?

“New Nintendo 3DS XL uses the same AC adapter as any Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo DSi system. Rather than raise cost of New Nintendo 3DS XL by charging consumers for a component they may already own, we are giving them the option to only buy if they need an AC adapter.” - Nintendo of America

Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Is it just me, or does nobody like Splatoon? I personally can't wait to see that game in action.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:45 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
Is it just me, or does nobody like Splatoon? I personally can't wait to see that game in action.

Whoops, forgot to mention Splatoon.

Super hyped for it as well, I guess I was more picking out of the "newer" things. I like the idea of stat changes and cosmetics. Luckily, unlike TF2, I won't have to spend thousands of dollars to get them, right? RIGHT~?!

Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:00 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:

I know you own a 3DS, you can use that one. Why is everyone so freaked out about this?
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:09 pm

Dustination wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:

I know you own a 3DS, you can use that one. Why is everyone so freaked out about this?
Think of it in perspective of someone who has never owned a 3DS and decides to get the latest version; in this case, New 3DS XL. Doesn't make much sense to not include the AC adapter with it, eh? I know they could buy a separate AC adapter, but it doesn't make much sense to not include it with the system itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next