HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ZS
Level 6 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:44 am

Well, there was Shulk. At least we got something and awesome at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU

Ristar
  nah

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 am

ZS wrote:
Well, there was Shulk. At least we got something and awesome at that.
And im totally gonna buy that smash bros cd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU

Waluigi
  Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:22 am

It makes sense we get Shulk, but... why is there a shirtless alt of him? I'm honestly confused.

Also, his artwork and the leaks artwork are the same.

ALSO WAS THAT RIDLEY AT THE END? Dolan im kidding no worries
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock

Ryu
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:23 am

For those left wondering the shadow at the end of the trailer was a villain from Xenoblade called Metal Head. I assume he's going to be a boss for the stage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
SP

Crash Bandicoot
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:42 am

Shirtless alt to go with underwear samus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU

Random
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:16 am

Kind of an underwhelming trailer since he was already leaked, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP

Crash Bandicoot
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:59 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:

its not the development team's fault that someone was leaking
they probably already had this planned a while in advance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU

Random
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:03 pm

StayPuft wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:

Regardless, it was still underwhelming. I don't know a lot about Xenoblade Chronicles aside from the fact that Gamestop puts its price at over $70. Seeing what Shulk was able to do didn't really wow me. It seemed like some of his moveset seemed a bit to similar to Palutena, especially that art of his known as speed. Ah well, it's probably just me. I'm not putting any blame on the development team, but more on the leaker for ruining the fun that a surprise brings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:59 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
StayPuft wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:

Regardless, it was still underwhelming. I don't know a lot about Xenoblade Chronicles aside from the fact that Gamestop puts its price at over $70. Seeing what Shulk was  able to do didn't really wow me. It seemed like some of his moveset seemed a bit to similar to Palutena, especially that art of his known as speed. Ah well, it's probably just me. I'm not putting any blame on the development team, but more on the leaker for ruining the fun that a surprise brings.

Is that really fair? Dust put a massive warning on the leak. "MASSIVE FACKING SPOILERS" I think he wrote. When you click on that sort of thing you have to sort of accept the possible consequences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:34 am

but even if he would choose to not click the spoilers, perhaps people on chat or on the thread itself would mention what was in the leaks. so really, there is no escape
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:37 am

Well than that would be our fault, not the leaker's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP

Crash Bandicoot
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Smash King wrote:
but even if he would choose to not click the spoilers, perhaps people on chat or on the thread itself would mention what was in the leaks. so really, there is no escape

implying anyone uses the forum chat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:30 pm

StayPuft wrote:
Smash King wrote:

implying anyone uses the forum chat

People log in & out
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:19 pm

Bayonetta 2 Direct this Thursday. The time is 3pm Pacific/6pm Eastern.
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/506924567852773376
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU

Waluigi
  Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Bayonetta confirmed 4 Smash, right?
RIIIGHT?

I hope not...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
Bayonetta confirmed 4 Smash, right?
RIIIGHT?

I hope not...

Snake was the mature caractir for brawl so obviously sakurai will make bayenoty the mature char for this one!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock

Ryu
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:23 am

Honestly I could see Bayonetta happen for Smash. I don't think we'll see her but it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Random
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:55 am

Well she wasn't in the ESRB leak in any way, shape, or form, and if she were in, I think the ESRB would really need to see that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Sparlock

Ryu
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:49 am

Dustination wrote:
Well she wasn't in the ESRB leak in any way, shape, or form, and if she were in, I think the ESRB would really need to see that.
It may have been, but they may not have been leaked. From what I understand the leak doesn't really come from the person who took the photos. The person who took the photos gave them to "trusted" friends who leaked them. So it's very possible that not even the leakers themselves know the roster, only the person to took the photos would.

But yeah Bayonetta would be in the ESRB stuff for sure.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU

Waluigi
  Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:19 am

I'll be honest, I think if Bayonetta was playable, it would be pretty neat, and she'd be pretty unique. But it ain't happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock

Ryu
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:22 pm

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/09-04-2014/
Here's the link to the Direct, if there's a YouTube stream (There isn't so far) I'll update with that.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU

Random
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:46 pm

As there hasn't been any character reveal in specific directs like the third party and hyrule warriors directs, I'm certain we wont be getting a character reveal in this direct.

Also, I had a dream last night and part of it was Bayonetta getting confirmed for Smash 4. I don't know why...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock

Ryu
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFAOzIv4I1A
One YouTube stream Smile
Back to top Go down
SP

Crash Bandicoot
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:57 pm

I heard that the director or someone who worked on Bayonetta told smash fans who wanted Bayonetta in smash to "fuck off"

Last edited by StayPuft on Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU

Random
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:54 pm

StayPuft wrote:
I heard the director or someone who worked on Bayonetta told smash fans who wanted Bayonetta in smash to "fuck off"
Respect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith

Bowser
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:37 am

StayPuft wrote:
I heard that the director or someone who worked on Bayonetta told smash fans who wanted Bayonetta in smash to "fuck off"

lmao

Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Hell

Evil Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:56 am

StayPuft wrote:

Yeah the creator tweeted that

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination

Random
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:06 am

Kamiya is the Asian Phil Fish

Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU

Random
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:53 am

Dustination wrote:
Except Kamiya is likable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination

Random
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:20 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Dustination wrote:
Except Kamiya is likable.

Nah

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Today at 3:46 am

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top