HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Injustice: Gods Among Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

Injustice: Gods Among Us Empty
PostSubject: Injustice: Gods Among Us   Injustice: Gods Among Us EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:31 pm

This is a thread for all you fans of Injustice here on the forum to talk about the game. Some questions will likely include "who do you main", "who is on your DLC wishlist" and misc questions about the story.

As for me, I main Ares, my DLC wishlist is Lobo (yay because he's confirmed), Martian Manhunter, Atrocitus, and Doctor Fate, and I liked the story,
Spoiler:

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us   Injustice: Gods Among Us EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Mind adding a spoiler alert for those who actually have the game and haven't gotten to that part in the story yet?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us   Injustice: Gods Among Us EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:00 pm

This game is nothing short of incredible. No chosen main yet for me, though I'm enjoying batman, green arrow and the flash
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us   Injustice: Gods Among Us EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:22 pm

~ Mistress wrote:
Mind adding a spoiler alert for those who actually have the game and haven't gotten to that part in the story yet?
I haven't finished it, so thanks OP for ruining that one.

Anyway, I love it. I haven't broken into multiplayer yet but that never really matters with NetherRealm games. So far I'm best with Deathstroke and Batman. I have a particularly devilish combo with Batman that unless you're superfast is almost impossible to block.

EDIT: http://kotaku.com/lobo-gives-batman-the-finger-in-injustice-483791949

First Lobo gameplay, and an interesting rumor about DLC, is it's correct I love the idea of these characters, I'd support it 100%.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us   Injustice: Gods Among Us EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Got this game on day 1 (which i rarely do). I've been really enjoying it. So far Ares is my favorite, though i'm also starting to use Deathstroke quite a bit.

To be honest the story is kinda disapointing (Though not bad by any means), but i can forgive that since the gameplay is so good.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us   Injustice: Gods Among Us EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:41 pm

added spoiler
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us   Injustice: Gods Among Us EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:51 am

Thank you, SK. I forgot that I had that spoiler!

I'm loving this game too, got it the day it came out. Like I said, Ares is my main. I wanted it to be Doomsday, but I just couldn't pick him up.

Plus, there's Lobo for DLC, and I am psyched for that!

Gameplay was flawless, and though I am not normally very good at fighting games, this on was easy to learn, although difficult to master.

What's your favorite Star Labs Mission? Mine so far is the one with Isis, Catwoman's Cat.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us   Injustice: Gods Among Us EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:48 am

Got the game yesterday and am loving it. I pretty much play bane exclusively... Haven't played the story yet or really the online multiplayer since me and my bro played 4 straight ours of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us   Injustice: Gods Among Us EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:53 pm

I want to play it really bad. Sad
But I don't have any of the systems it is on, and I'm waiting until Smash is near release to fork out money for a Wii U.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us   Injustice: Gods Among Us EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:49 am

Picking up Catwoman now, holy fuck her combo game is good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us   Injustice: Gods Among Us Empty

Back to top Go down

Injustice: Gods Among Us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1