HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Candidate Cut Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jak

Klonoa

Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:16 am

Nothing can be said for certain.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:29 am

If its a Lord i will go Hector ( Axe User ) or Ephraim ( Lance User ) and if i had to choose any character i will go with Sothe ( Dagger + Hand to hand acrobatics ) reason for Sothe he playable in 2 games and in one ( Radiant Dawn ) Hector and Ephraim ( Only playable in one game and they are not the main protaginist Hector share the role with Lyn and Eliwood and Ephaim with is sister Erika ) . Sothe is really important to the story the problem about Sothe he will be in the shadow of Ike since Ike is more important that Sothe. Sothe is not a prince like almost all game protagonist ( Marth , Chrom , Roy , Eliwood , Celice ... ) he fight also with a Dagger witch is pretty unique also he sould be a fast character Marth is medium and Ike is medium-heavy .
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:59 am

Sothe's a tinny tiny minor character in PoR, and as a "main" character in RD he stands behind Ike and Micaiah, like you said. I don't think he's big enough to be considered here.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:30 am

For Antagonist How about Hardin he is playable in one game ( Fire Emblem Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi or Shadow Dragon ) and the main antagonist of ( Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Mystery of the Emblem ) He also direcly connect to Marth ( Fire Emblem most important character ) he is a Heavy character ( None of the current character are Ike is little bit but Ike is not like Donkey Kong or Bowser ) He is a Lance User ( Marth Roy Ike fight with sword ) Hardin is probably the only Main Antagonist to be playable ( Zephiel is not playble Ashnard is not playable Nergal is not Playable Alvis and Julius are not playable Lyon is not playable in the main story but he can be unlock in Creature Campaign ) .

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:43 am

Medeus is the main antagonist, not Hardin.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:00 am

Oops my mistake but Hardin is both a protagonist and a major antagonist if you can find me one other character who as that two point i will change my mind and Lyon is playble but not in the story the character need to have some importance in the Story as a playable unit and a major antagonist .

Last edited by Keven on Sat May 11, 2013 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:03 am

Hardin's a minor protagonist at best. He's an important guy with a small army who joins Marth. That puts him on the same level as Medea and Minerva.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Keven wrote:
Oops my mistake but Hardin is both a protagonist and a major antagonist if you can find me one other character who as that two point i will change my mind and Lyon is playble but not in the story the character need to have some importance in the Story as a playable unit and a major antagonist .

Robin. To an extent, and I hope I'm not partially spoiling the game for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:29 pm

Eh, you could say Zelgius to a small extent as well.

@Merc, I immediately thought of the Gaiden character and was like, "lolwtf"
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Funny, because when looking for Robin's wiki page earlier I found the Gaiden Robin first and was like lolwtf as well.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Alright everyone, here are some of the suggested candidates along with some info on them. I'll list them by game in order of release so that it's more organized. I tried to be as objective as possible with my summaries, avoiding bias and stating facts. If anyone wants to add to any of my summaries that's fine. Also, beware of spoilers since they were necessary in some cases in order to explain some characters' full potential.

Alvis
Spoiler:

Hector
Spoiler:

Ephraim/Eirika
Spoiler:

Lyon
Spoiler:

Chrom
Spoiler:

Robin
Spoiler:

Lucina
Spoiler:

Anna
Spoiler:

Validar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Remove my Alvis vote i vote for Avatar ( Rufure ) Since Robin is already in Fire Emblem Gaiden i prefer to call him Rufure .
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Those aren't the only reasons for Alvis' inclusion.

I had argued that Alvis was probably among Nintendos greatest villains in terms of backstory and plot in general. In my opinion, he's right up there with the likes of Porky.
Sure, Alvis was only an important villain in one game, but that was an incredible game for the franchise (many fans regard it as one of their favorites, if not THE favorite) and a character from it is surely deserving of a spot in the roster. Who better than the interesting baddie? (We should have a villain for FE anyway, I'd think. Medeus may be important, but he's just a generic final boss type guy.)
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:00 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
Those aren't the only reasons for Alvis' inclusion.

I had argued that Alvis was probably among Nintendos greatest villains in terms of backstory and plot in general. In my opinion, he's right up there with the likes of Porky.
That's just it: an opinion. I was stating facts, as I said in the opening remark of my post.

Sure, Alvis was only an important villain in one game, but that was an incredible game for the franchise (many fans regard it as one of their favorites, if not THE favorite)
Also an opinion, and anyway I did concede that FE4 was very popular among FE fans.

and a character from it is surely deserving of a spot in the roster. Who better than the interesting baddie? (We should have a villain for FE anyway, I'd think. Medeus may be important, but he's just a generic final boss type guy.)
There are already two other villains that have all or most of the same pros in favor of inclusion on the DLC roster, and I didn't even include others like Nergal. My point is that it doesn't really matter if it's Alvis, Lyon, Nergal, Medeus, or even Validar. The villains are all pretty much generic, and there's nothing anyone can do about that.

If Alvis became our FE DLC rep I would still be satisfied. Just remember that he's already on the poll, and losing horribly. Why not give a more relevant character a shot instead? If Chrom won this replacement poll I can almost guarantee he would come closer to the 24 votes needed than Alvis ever will considering he's flat-lined at 8 votes and the fact that this poll to possibly replace him even exists.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:03 pm

I say cut daisy, put Fawful for CrusaDLC!
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:11 pm

I don't really think it'll matter what FE guy is even on the poll, not many people here even know about or care about FE. So not many people would really vote for any of them in the first place.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Clearly not, seeing as this is the hot topic for the Cut poll now.

Also, I'd like to bring this thread back to the surface.

https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t2009-fire-emblem?highlight=fire+emblem

Anyone interested in learning some more about why Alvis should/shouldn't remain on the poll are welcome to read this.
Back to top Go down
Blazeth
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:21 pm

I support Chrom.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Yeah, you got that one passionate guy who would rather have Chrom and Keven (and suddenly this guy).

Can't argue that Alvis is more unique than Chrom, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:22 pm

I'd vote Validar simply because he reminds me so much of Jafar, but I don't want to waste my vote on a troll vote.

But son of a...Hector, Lucina, AND Anna are all on the poll.....
Gonna have to pick only one. I say Anna. At least we know Anna will appear in a new Fire Emblem. That, and she's seen as the series mascot, so it works out.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:47 pm

I'll stick with Lucina for now. Once SK tallies up the votes I'll vote again based on that, though if my memory serves me correctly we have 2 votes for Anna, one vote for Alvis, at least 2 votes for Chrom and my Lucina vote.

EDIT: Oh, and one Robin vote.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:59 pm

I agree with Golden, put me down for Anna.
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:51 am

Change mine to Lucina
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:53 am

At this rate the FE votes are spread too thin. None of them are gonna get into CrusaDLC. I might as well vote Boyd.

Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 FE10_Boyd_Reaver

Because he's badass.
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:31 am

Torn between both Hector and Alvis...

Flip of a coin gives me Hector, so gonna vote for him.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:36 am

Dry, I'm sure votes are all going to take drastic changes once SK tallies the votes so far and people can actually see the current results for themselves. It happens all the time, and I can predict with confidence that Anna is going to shoot up in votes when that does happen.

In fact, I'll change my vote to Anna now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:48 am

"Another happy customer!"
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:04 am

Kiryu wrote:
"Another happy customer!"

"Careful, Alvis. Votes aren't the only things I can cut in half!"

Troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:31 am

Anna vote for me.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Hector
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Candidate Cut Poll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next