HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Candidate Cut Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
~Awesome~
Level 1 CPU

Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:50 am

keep Villager cut Tom Nook
Back to top Go down
ZeroAbomination
Level 1 CPU
ZeroAbomination

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:16 am

Keep Viilager cut resetti
Back to top Go down
rjones1325
Level 5 CPU
rjones1325

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:21 pm

Cut all motherfritzers all give put in VILLAGER!
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Animal Crossing Candidate Cut Poll Updated.

It appears we have a 2 characters winning. Here is the current poll.

Series in danger of candidate loss: Animal Crossing series

Candidate/s up for potential cut: Tom Nook VS Mr. Resetti

Reason for the cut:With speculation of Villager's inclusion to the Crusade Roster, some feel that only 1 Animal Crossing rep should exist on Suggestion Poll.    

Animal Crossing series Candidate Cut Poll
Last Updated on 9/7/13 at 12:43AM EST

Total of 19 people have voted.

14 votes to keep Tom Nook
Supporters:
Spoiler:

2 votes to keep Mr. Resetti
Supporters:
Spoiler:

13 votes to keep Villager
Supporters:
Spoiler:

3 votes to cut both Resetti & Nook for Villager
Supporters:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Smash King on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:50 am

Cut Resetti for Villager
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:17 pm

....why are there two separate spots for "Replace both with Villager" (Keep Villager) and "Cut both and don't add Villager" (Cut both Nook and Resetti), and why am I on the latter when I SPECIFICALLY said replace both with Villager? -_-

No one even voted to have both cut and no replacement, so why is that even an option?
The poll is for the Suggestion Poll, correct?
Then if people are talking about having Villager for the Main Roster, he shouldn't be in the running with Nook and Resetti unless there are actual votes to have him IN PLACE OF Nook and Resetti on the Suggestion Poll. In which case, a vote for Villager is a vote against BOTH Nook and Resetti since the whole "we can have only one" deal.

Back to top Go down
Rosalinito
Level 3 CPU
Rosalinito

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Keep Nook.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:40 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
....why are there two separate spots for "Replace both with Villager" (Keep Villager) and "Cut both and don't add Villager" (Cut both Nook and Resetti), and why am I on the latter when I SPECIFICALLY said replace both with Villager? -_-

No one even voted to have both cut and no replacement, so why is that even an option?
The poll is for the Suggestion Poll, correct?
Then if people are talking about having Villager for the Main Roster, he shouldn't be in the running with Nook and Resetti unless there are actual votes to have him IN PLACE OF Nook and Resetti on the Suggestion Poll. In which case, a vote for Villager is a vote against BOTH Nook and Resetti since the whole "we can have only one" deal.

The separate options for the Villager was added since there were people who voted to replace 1 individual in favor for Villager while there were some that supported cutting both for Villager. That's why it was added.

The rule of only one choice had been cut and can now be extended for 2 for any series for a while now. But having 2 reps is not always mandatory, so its possible to have just 1 rep that suits anyone who supports the series.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:15 am

Then revotes for previous polls should be done.

No reason we can't have both Palutena and Medusa now, for example.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:55 pm

That is correct, revotes are eligible now for many series at this point.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:55 pm

So i guess i´ll change my vote to Keep Villager and Tom Nook
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Alright due to the obvious results, Villager has replaced Mr. Resetti as the 2nd Animal Crossing rep.

The OP has been updated and feel free to share other suggestions.
Back to top Go down
jn10137
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:24 am

I suggest Zoroark vs Meowth vs Deoxyss.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:56 am

Pokemon Candidate Cut Poll is now open between Meowth VS Deoxys VS Zoroark. Who will be the 2 winners?
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:21 am

I vote Zoroark.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:41 am

Im voting for Meowth. Honestly don't care who the 2nd winner is between Deoxys & Zoroark since they are both just there for irrelevant gen rep and no longer as marketable. Meowth in the other hand is an iconic character in the Pokemon franchise.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:20 pm

I vote for Meowth only out of this list.

In all honesty, we should vote for Pokémon based on who they are, not what Gen they're from.

I mean think about it, we have all Smash veterans being factored (Pikachu (w/Pichu alt), Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Pokémon Trainer, Lucario) and a bonus alt for Jaklub's Snivy. (Though at this point, I don't think an alt is necessary; might as well keep Snivy separate because of what was already established.)

And that's not even considering the Mega forms of Mewtwo, Lucario, and Charizard which may or may not be implemented.

With that in mind, all of these have more than "Gen rep" going for them. So any others need it as well, and what Gen they came from should not influence the votes.
Meowth is a very iconic Pokémon, even if its prominence is practically exclusive to the anime.
Deoxys? Was pretty big in its time, but fell off the wayside like the typical "Pokémon of the Month". Also is rather complicated of a character due to the four forms it has and how they should be implemented is in constant debate.
Zoroark? Like Deoxys, it fell as a "Pokémon of the Month", however, unlike Deoxys, it never really became huge. It did so poorly as the "next Lucario" that Lucario itself had to step in for promotion.

So yeah, of those three, I only see reason to vote for Meowth, and even then, it's merely a case of "the lesser of the evils".
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:07 pm

I vote Zoroark off
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:55 pm

What about a Team Rocket kind off thing, that switches between Meowth and the pair of Arbok and Weezing. I thought that it was a brilliant idea at the time it was suggested, and I still do.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:59 pm

@Dr.Canadian Bacon: even though your voting Zoroark off, since you can vote 2 reps, do you support both Meowth & Deoxys or just one of them?

Honestly, I'm happy with just Meowth. That idea only appealed a long time ago just to get Meowth into Crusade when The Rentz were still devs. At least for me that is.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Slissith wrote:
What about a Team Rocket kind off thing, that switches between Meowth and the pair of Arbok and Weezing. I thought that it was a brilliant idea at the time it was suggested, and I still do.
As the originator of said idea, I support this.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Voting only Meowth.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Meowth hasn't had a proper smash appearance, and its been a long time coming. If we were to have only one Pokémon Newcomer, I would vote Meowth over anyone else.

But we already have Snivy so Meowth would be my number 2
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:55 pm

The team rocket idea is great, and makes a lot of sense when you consider that we're mostly pickin Meowth for relevance from the anime, and that relevance is extremely tied to Team Rocket.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Perfect Hell wrote:
The team rocket idea is great, and makes a lot of sense when you consider that we're mostly pickin Meowth for relevance from the anime, and that relevance is extremely tied to Team Rocket.
But do we really need another Pokemon Trainer though? Don't get me wrong, the idea sounds great but...
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:01 pm

I had thought that the idea of a Pokémon Trainer who helps out in battle more than just with throwin' balls would be interesting.

Like, Meowth would be the main battler and Jessie/James would be in the background. Meowth could have them assist him with things or something, for some attacks.

Arbok and Weezing could just be part of how they assist instead of being full-on characters.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:43 pm

GingerBirkin wrote:
I had thought that the idea of a Pokémon Trainer who helps out in battle more than just with throwin' balls would be interesting.

Like, Meowth would be the main battler and Jessie/James would be in the background. Meowth could have them assist him with things or something, for some attacks.

Arbok and Weezing could just be part of how they assist instead of being full-on characters.
This is some good thinking, also, i believe that Wobbuffet should be in there, in the background
Or maybe i´ll be just Meowth, but in his Final Smash, Team Rocket would appear, and maybe their giant balloon (which i personally think it´s a good idea)

Also voting for keeping Meowth, the other two i don´t mind
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:04 pm

I vote for Deoxys .
Back to top Go down
jn10137
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:34 pm

I vote for Zoroark only myself.
Back to top Go down
CutePrincess
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:36 pm

I want only Zoroark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candidate Cut Poll   Candidate Cut Poll - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Candidate Cut Poll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next