HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AEM

avatar

  Geno
  1762
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Griva wrote:
BluePsychic wrote:
I support Sukapon.

You and Doc are the only one.
I DO NOT EXIST

*Punches Self*

@GY
I don't see why I had to state reasoning for a character previously on the roster.

IT'S LUDICROUS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King
avatar

  8682
  EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Cause half of the characters on the previous roster had no logic to be on the roster to begin with, so a reasonable explanation is necessary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM

avatar

  Geno
  1762
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Smashking201 wrote:
Cause half of the characters on the previous roster had no logic to be on the roster to begin with, so a reasonable explanation is necessary
You have a point.

But it's Sukapon :\

Anyways, hooray he's added woot.

Now to prepare the next character...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:41 pm

I was going to post a lengthy explanation until I took an arrow to the knee SK posted in summation of what I was going to say.

And no, just because a character's from Nintendo doesn't give them any free passes. They have to fight like the rest of the characters.
Back to top Go down
AEM

avatar

  Geno
  1762
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Mr. Grinch wrote:
And no, just because a character's from Nintendo doesn't give them any free passes. They have to fight like the rest of the characters.
Your argument made no sense.

Sukapon is generally a GOOD choice for SSB4 Roster. My argument that I had to argue about him to be DLC for a game he was originally going to be in dumbfounded me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daw
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  554

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:12 am

AEM wrote:
Griva wrote:
BluePsychic wrote:
I support Sukapon.

You and Doc are the only one.
I DO NOT EXIST

*Punches Self*

DID NOT KNOW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:36 am

AEM wrote:
Mr. Grinch wrote:
And no, just because a character's from Nintendo doesn't give them any free passes. They have to fight like the rest of the characters.
Your argument made no sense.

Sukapon is generally a GOOD choice for SSB4 Roster. My argument that I had to argue about him to be DLC for a game he was originally going to be in dumbfounded me.

First off, SSB4 has nothing to do with Crusade. So your argument is moot. (Especially considering he really isn't.)
Second, why should the ones that suggested Frank West, Sir Arthur, and Chrono give reasoning while you don't? Did they complain about giving reasoning? No. They just did it because they knew it was the rules that Det gave.

But what's done is done. You gave the damn reasoning and Sukapon is on the list. Any more complaints and there will be infractions.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:41 pm

I've added the three cut characters to the DLC poll.
They get free passes because they were literally just cut.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Polar Bear (Ice Climber, Coca-Cola)
Spoiler:
 
1. Ice Climber should have 2 reps, in my opinion.
2. Polar bears are cool, no pun intended.
3. We need more villains.
4. Also represents Coca-Cola, one of the largest corporations in the world.
5. Golden said it's acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Here's a unique idea no one probably thought of:
Sophia the 3rd and Jason (Blaster Master)
Spoiler:
 
1. It's a tank (and a boy). There's nothing like that, so it'd be extremely unique (I could make a moveset if need be).
2. Would represent Sunsoft, a dead company that would have been repped on the roster. (Aero the Acro-Bat)
3. Has some popularity due to Super Mario Bros. Crossover.
4. It had a remake in wiiware.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:35 pm

Added.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Kyo Kusanagi (The King of Fighters)

Spoiler:
 

1. Represents SNK, a company that really deserves a representative.
2. The most popular character in their most popular franchise.
3. Has a lot of potential as a Smash fighter.

Lara Croft (If you don't know her origin, you shouldn't consider yourself a gamer)

Spoiler:
 

1. The most iconic female lead in video game history by far.
2. Would give us another Square-Enix rep and also an Eidos rep.
3. Her athletic ability would make for a decent fighter.
4. The Tomb Raider series is still going strong. Although it's declined in popularity recently, it's getting another highly anticipated reboot.
5. Lolfemalebias

Jim Raynor (StarCraft)

Spoiler:
 

1. Represents Blizzard Entertainment
2. Best-known protagonist in the StarCraft series, pretty much unanimously considered the best strategy game ever made
3. Is a real-time strategy rep, of which we only currently have one (Olimar)
4. Is a kickass space marine. It's always good to have a kickass space marine.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:55 am

Those three have been added.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:02 pm

Nobunga Oda (Nobunaga's Ambition)
Spoiler:
 

Reasons:

1. Prominent character in multiple series: Nobunaga's Ambition, Samurai Warriors, Dynasty Warriors, Warriors Orochi, and Kessen by Koei, and Onimusha and Sengoku Basara by Capcom. (The one I am suggesting is the Koei version).
2. Has an upcoming crossover with Pokemon. Seriously. With POKEMON.
3. Like Roy, his blade is infused with elemental power. While Roy has fire, Nobuaga has darkness.
4. An important figure to Japan's history. (One of the three unifiers.)
Back to top Go down
Slissith

avatar

  Bowser
  2277
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Nightmare from Soul Calibur

Reason(s):
First off he is a very popular character in general, and also reps a very succesful fighting series as well as Namco itself. Console-wise, Soul Calibur 2 was also released for the Game Cube, with Link included as a guest while Soul Calibur Legends, a spin-off title, was released for the wii.

Ability wise, Nightmare uses an enormous sword. His fighting style is though, different than say, Ike's, while there are a lot of interesting moves to be extracted, with modifications or not, from the soul calibur games. He also is a Heavyweight.

By the way, I'm back everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Welcome back, Sliss!

Also, seeing as there's 50 slots on the OP now and the max number for polls is 50, no characters can be added anymore. Unless the mods figure out how to change that.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

avatar

  Bowser
  2277
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:47 pm

We'll see what det has to say about all that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:16 pm

I'd like to unsuggest Crono
Back to top Go down
Slissith

avatar

  Bowser
  2277
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Da Generic Name wrote:
Also, seeing as there's 50 slots on the OP now and the max number for polls is 50, no characters can be added anymore. Unless the mods figure out how to change that.

Brovahkiin wrote:
I'd like to unsuggest Crono

sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Until we find a way to add more, we'll keep it where we have now.

So I'll change out Chrono for Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:37 pm

I'd also like to unsuggest Soap just to free up some space for the more deserving

plznthx
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Alright. Soap is out.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

avatar

  Evil Ryu
  8834

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Well then I'd like to suggest Alex Mercer (Prototype):

Spoiler:
 

Reasons:
1. Represents Activision
2. Extremely well rounded character with a large range of abilities to draw from for a moveset
3. Popular new gen. character from a successful game

if there were another slot available i would suggest Cole MacGrath (InFamous) as well, those 2 games were compared to each other so much that i think anyone would want to make them go head to head in a fighting game

_________________
Perfect Hell

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:33 pm

All righty, final change I'm going to make here before the advent of the second phase

I'd like to remove Jim Raynor in favor of my almost-namesake, Viewtiful Joe.
Spoiler:
 

Reasons:
1. A Capcom character whose franchise has seen most of its success on Nintendo platforms.
2. Would be an incredibly interesting fighter with his VFX powers and is practically built for Smash.
3. Has seen recent attention in Mahvel Three.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Done.

I'm glad you did that. I was going to unsuggest someone for VJ as well...
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
avatar

  8682
  EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Im considering getting rid of Tommy Vercetti in exchange for a nintendo character who is not getting a rep. still thinking who is missing

EDIT:

I would like to replace Tommy Vercetti for Excitebiker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:33 pm

I need an image and reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
avatar

  8682
  EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Oh right, Sorry about that. lol

Excitebiker
Spoiler:
 

Reasons:

1. It is one of Nintendo's recurring franchise (like Nintendo Wars) that is yet to have a rep having 6 different games in the series plus 5 remakes of the original game.

2. He is actually misc and not retro since he had a number of games since his debut.

3. According to Toshihiko Nakago of System's Research & Development, Excitebike helped lead to the creation of Yoshi in Super Mario World.

4. Despite Mach Rider using a bike, Excitebiker would use his differently and will rely on his bike more (look at mine's & AEM's move set for him).

5. Had cameo appearances in Smash Bros Melee & Brawl, WarioWare Inc. Mega Microgames, Animal Crossing, and appeared on the TV Show Robot Chicken.

6. With 2 games on the Wii generation, it is still relevant.

7. Excitebike was the first game Miyamoto & Nakago worked on together. The two are considered a dream team for Nintendo developers and have worked together for 25 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Added.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

avatar

  Evil Ryu
  8834

PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:47 am

Smashking201 wrote:
I would like to replace Tommy Vercetti for Excitebiker

Quote :
I'd like to suggest Alex Mercer (Prototype):

Tommy Vercetti is still on the list (?)

_________________
Perfect Hell

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]   

Back to top Go down
 
Project: CrusaDLC Official Character Roster Poll [Phase 1] [Done]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rosters no longer public
» Official Character Applications
» Team Project Revolution Official Thread!
» Kid Icarus SSB4 Poll (for my Roster)
» GY's Official Roster Topic -Update 10/24/11-

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestion Poll Board :: Suggestion Poll Trash-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion