HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Serious Question 2: Slightly more serious

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU


  Klonoa
  870
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Serious Question 2: Slightly more serious   Tue May 13, 2014 10:24 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3842
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Serious Question 2: Slightly more serious   Tue May 13, 2014 11:17 am

Holy f***e


Last edited by StayPuft on Tue May 13, 2014 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination



  Random
  2734
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Serious Question 2: Slightly more serious   Tue May 13, 2014 12:31 pm

Oh my g******s

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3842
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Serious Question 2: Slightly more serious   Tue May 13, 2014 1:06 pm

Watch your language
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5253
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Question 2: Slightly more serious   Tue May 13, 2014 1:10 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Serious Question 2: Slightly more serious   Fri May 16, 2014 5:05 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
That's stuffed animal cruelty! I'm calling the police on you or however you say it in UK!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5253
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Question 2: Slightly more serious   Fri May 16, 2014 6:08 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:
That's stuffed animal cruelty! I'm calling the police on you or however you say it in UK!
I believe the phrase you are looking for is "I'm terribly sorry but you, one's old bean, are off the trolley! One is going to call the bobby to give you a good hiding."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Serious Question 2: Slightly more serious   Fri May 16, 2014 8:58 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:
That's stuffed animal cruelty! I'm calling the police on you or however you say it in UK!
I believe the phrase you are looking for is "I'm terribly sorry but you, one's old bean, are off the trolley! One is going to call the bobby to give you a good hiding."
Brit's are weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith



  Bowser
  2208
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Serious Question 2: Slightly more serious   Fri May 16, 2014 9:04 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:
That's stuffed animal cruelty! I'm calling the police on you or however you say it in UK!
I believe the phrase you are looking for is "I'm terribly sorry but you, one's old bean, are off the trolley! One is going to call the bobby to give you a good hiding."
Brit's are weird.

wut u want m8?

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5253
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Question 2: Slightly more serious   Fri May 16, 2014 9:59 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:
That's stuffed animal cruelty! I'm calling the police on you or however you say it in UK!
I believe the phrase you are looking for is "I'm terribly sorry but you, one's old bean, are off the trolley! One is going to call the bobby to give you a good hiding."
Brit's are weird.
Yanks are barmy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Dustination



  Random
  2734
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Serious Question 2: Slightly more serious   Fri May 16, 2014 10:20 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:
That's stuffed animal cruelty! I'm calling the police on you or however you say it in UK!
I believe the phrase you are looking for is "I'm terribly sorry but you, one's old bean, are off the trolley! One is going to call the bobby to give you a good hiding."
Brit's are weird.
Yanks are barmy.
But I'm a Dodgers fan

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Serious Question 2: Slightly more serious   Today at 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Serious Question 2: Slightly more serious
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Zoo Question
» Online Guild Question
» power weapon question
» dedicated transport question
» Transportation question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum