HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post videos of the songs you like!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

Post videos of the songs you like! Empty
PostSubject: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:45 pm

The last thread like this died long ago, so I made a new one. I'll start by posting this one song I particularly like that is recent for once.

Vilify by Device.

Device is a new band formed by the lead singer of Disturbed, David Draiman, and the guitarist from Filter, Geno Leonardo. They are a techno metal mix. The only song availible now is Vilify, but the rest of the band's debut album is set to release in April. What bands/songs do you like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Back to top Go down
luke-ish
Level 4 CPU
luke-ish

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:24 pm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4E4dHHdAUs
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:00 am

*sees horrible, disgusting songs others have posted*

Dear god.....why......this thread should be in spam for all these gross songs.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:01 am

MenacingRelic98 wrote:
*sees horrible, disgusting songs others have posted*

Dear god.....why......this thread should be in spam for all these gross songs.

Have you even actually listened to the songs
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:17 am

The thread is called "Post Videos of the songs you like!"

They like the songs they posted, that's all the reason they need to post them. I don't particularly like most of them either (besides Phil Collins) but at least I don't make people feel bad about it.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:50 am

Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:22 am

You look me straight in the eyes and tell me that "Tippin on my d*ck" is appropriate for these forums.

But fine, Mercury. Although honestly, I think they are being trolls, and don't really like these songs. But fine.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:37 am

MenacingRelic98 wrote:
You look me straight in the eyes and tell me that "Tippin on my d*ck" is appropriate for these forums.

But fine, Mercury. Although honestly, I think they are being trolls, and don't really like these songs. But fine.

I'm not surprised you dislike these songs, with that "METALHEADS UNITE" thing in your signature.

And I actually do like the songs I posted, thank you.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:46 am

I wasn't actually refering to you, Staypuft. I was refering to Bro, Luke and Masaomi.

Your songs, while not ones I like, are legitimate, so I should actually thank you for being the only one here who is not a troll.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:59 am

The legitimacy of a song is subjective. I've learned to just accept it and keep my reservations about pop and rap to myself. I will admit that I believe those types of music are utter crap with few exceptions, and that rock and metal are much better. But I will also add that those are my opinion and that everyone is free to listen to whatever they want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:18 am

MercuryHg34 wrote:
pop and rap

MercuryHg34 wrote:
utter crap with few exceptions
You have the right to your opinion. I also have the right to my opinion and my opinion is that ur a pleb.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:37 am

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:41 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:03 pm

I liked the song I posted relic
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Masaomi wrote:
I liked the song I posted relic

....not even going to respond to that.

But fair enough, @everyone. Can we please just drop it?

Also, another song I like

The catalyst by Linkin Park
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCjJyiqpAuU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Fine

gonna flood up the thread with the greatest songs ever

Spoiler:

Last edited by italianstallion69 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Time for this thread to revive!

Relic used one max revive!

Spoiler:
THE DEVIL'S OWN BY FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH!

Spoiler:
DECAY BY SEVENDUST!

Spoiler:
IT'S ALL OVER BY THREE DAYS GRACE!

Spoiler:
DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS BY DISTURBED!

Spoiler:
IN THE END BY LINKIN PARK!

Spoiler:
AND ALL THINGS WILL END BY AVENGED SEVENFOLD!

Spoiler:
MASTER OF PUPPETS BY METALLICA!

Spoiler:
INTERNATIONAL CRISIS BY NONPOINT!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:52 pm

music

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Geno Boost
Level 3 CPU
Geno Boost

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:44 am

Unused SSBB forest maze song (Geno song)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTJquhSWrYM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post videos of the songs you like!   Post videos of the songs you like! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post videos of the songs you like!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1