HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Kratos of God of War series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kratos ?
yes
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
no
80%
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5
 

AuthorMessage
weverton junior
Level 1 CPU
avatar

  18

PostSubject: Kratos of God of War series   Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:58 am

---------------CANCELLED------------


Last edited by weverton junior on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keybladeguy
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Phoenix Wright
  717
  NESKeyblade

PostSubject: Re: Kratos of God of War series   Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:02 am

you cant just throw people in because they have been in video games. They must have appeared on a Nintendo system. Master Chief, Dante, and The Heavy are the only exceptions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM

avatar

  Geno
  1760
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Kratos of God of War series   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:13 am

keybladeguy wrote:
you cant just throw people in because they have been in video games. They must have appeared on a Nintendo system. Master Chief and The Heavy are the only exceptions.
Fixed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keybladeguy
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Phoenix Wright
  717
  NESKeyblade

PostSubject: Re: Kratos of God of War series   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:15 am

AEM wrote:
keybladeguy wrote:
you cant just throw people in because they have been in video games. They must have appeared on a Nintendo system. Master Chief and The Heavy are the only exceptions.
Fixed

Sorry, didn't know Dante was in Project X Zone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM

avatar

  Geno
  1760
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Kratos of God of War series   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:19 am

keybladeguy wrote:
AEM wrote:
keybladeguy wrote:
you cant just throw people in because they have been in video games. They must have appeared on a Nintendo system. Master Chief and The Heavy are the only exceptions.
Fixed

Sorry, didn't know Dante was in Project X Zone.
It's okay. No reason to be sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kratos of God of War series   

Back to top Go down
 
Kratos of God of War series
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Winsor & Newton Series 7
» EZT StockHatch Series 1 - Race 8: Iberian Full - Series Finale
» ML Punisher series 6
» Your Top Ten Animated series of all time.
» Series Info

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestion Poll Board :: Suggestion Poll Trash-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum