Count von Count. BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Count von Count.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Would you like to see the Count in crusade?
Yes
Count von Count. Bar_left31%Count von Count. Bar_right
 31% [ 4 ]
Maybe
Count von Count. Bar_left0%Count von Count. Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Count von Count. Bar_left69%Count von Count. Bar_right
 69% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ElvisDitto
Level 1 CPU
ElvisDitto

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:59 am

Well, after seeing the huge list of characters that have been added into this game, I think the Count is not at all far fetched to suggest begin added to the DLC roster of this game.
Count von Count. _62558092_15.thecountand8-richardtermine
The Count, or "Count Von Count" as his full name goes, is the number loving vampire Muppet from Sesame Street. Seasame Street has had many video games, such as Sesame Street: Countdown for NES, Elmo's Letter Adventure for N64 and PSone, Elmo's Number Journey, also on N64 and PSOne and Elmo in Grouchland on GBC, to name a few. With many timeless characters like "Petey", "Ashley" "Duck hunt dog" & "Mach Rider" in the official roster, The lovable Count will fit right in! In fact, he deserves to end up in the final roster, but that's for another time.

His moveset would be entirely unique, in that it would revolve almost entirely around numerical characters.
Here's a small taste of what to expect.

Count von Count. 72de9008662df90aeacf77e873874cf0
Combo - 1, 2, 3! (He would punch once, punch again, and punch a third time, all the while counting each punch.)

utilt - 8 (Extends his arms up in a Mexican wave, having all 8 fingers visible.)
dtilt - 3!! (Sticks a hand out in front of him, similar to wario's dtilt)
ftilt - holding a candle, he whacks it infront of him you with it, saying (it's dahhrkk!)

down special - 4 (places a 4 on the ground as a land mind. THis comes from the Japanese pronunciation of Four, which is very similar to their word for "death")

downsmash - Throws bats from his hands, like SSF2's Bomberman's Dsmash shouts "waaaaaaa"

side special - Numbers (throws random numbers, which walk around like waddle dees. The number represents the amount of damage given. 4 once again is a KO, but is very rare. (He will shout the numbers thrown.)

taunt - ah, ah, ah (His classic laugh.)
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:29 am

I highly doubt the count's first appearance was in a video game since he's a sesame street character...
Back to top Go down
ElvisDitto
Level 1 CPU
ElvisDitto

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:13 am

I never said his first appearance was in a video game, I said he appeared in many video games.

Sesame Street ones, to be exact.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:19 am

... That means he's a 4th party character. He can't be added in since the only ones we have are Goku, Mickey Mouse and Wreck-It Ralph. Those are a special case, otherwise you have to suggest a character who originated in a video game and has appeared on a Nintendo console.

EDIT: If he was eligible then I would vote for him. It would be kinda funny to have him in, lol.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:30 am

Hey Chris, haven't seen you around in a while Very Happy

But yeah, he have a rule about the character having to originate from a game, we even had to rule out Strider Hiryu I think.

Shame, because I would have voted for this Razz
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:17 am

MercuryHg34 wrote:
... That means he's a 4th party character. He can't be added in since the only ones we have are Goku and Mickey Mouse. Those are a special case, otherwise you have to suggest a character who originated in a video game and has appeared on a Nintendo console.

EDIT: If he was eligible then I would vote for him. It would be kinda funny to have him in, lol.
Fixed. The only reason Ralph was even allowed for DLC was because the Fix-It Felix Jr. game came out for arcades prior to the movie.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:45 am

and here's me remembering you mentioning adding The Count at APEX.

good times, good times.

"One KO! ha ha haaaa."
"Two KO! ha ha haaaa.
"Three KO! ha ha haaaa."
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:57 am

Wari-O-Matic wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:
... That means he's a 4th party character. He can't be added in since the only ones we have are Goku and Mickey Mouse. Those are a special case, otherwise you have to suggest a character who originated in a video game and has appeared on a Nintendo console.

Fixed. The only reason Ralph was even allowed for DLC was because the Fix-It Felix Jr. game came out for arcades prior to the movie.

I consider him 4th party. Sue me.

Also, I did not realize you were at APEX ElvisDitto. I don't really remember names, but I was running the booth there if you remember me at all.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:10 am

oh man my sides

You just made my day.
Back to top Go down

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:34 pm

ily
Back to top Go down

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:39 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
you have to suggest a character who originated in a video game and has appeared on a Nintendo console.

MercuryHg34 wrote:

I consider him 4th party. Sue me.

Can't have it both ways.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:47 pm

I don't get it.
Back to top Go down

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:55 pm

"Originated in a video game": Fix-It Felix Jr. arcade cabinets were made months to a year before the movie came out. If that was not the case, he would not have been allowed on the main DLC poll in the first place unless Mickey was taken off.
"Appeared on Nintendo systems": Wreck-It Ralph movie tie-in games (DS, 3DS, Wii), Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U, 3DS), Disney Infinity (Wii, Wii U, 3DS).
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:58 pm

He's saying that Wreck-It Ralph does not count as having first appeared on a video game platform. I would agree with him there. An advertisement booth for a film should not count as being a video game character. Ralph is a film character no matter how much you want him to be a game character. I'm pretty sure the arcade cabinet wasn't even actually a playable cabinet considering it doesn't appear listed anywhere as an "appearance" for the film's character, is not mentioned on the wiki, and the only source of it i saw is a picture on wikipedia that says it was a MOCK arcade cabinet used promotionally at E3. If it is true then that it was a purely aesthetic cabinet, Ralph actually wouldn't qualify.

The cabinet:
Count von Count. Fix_it_felix_jr_e3_cabinet

Edit:

Here's proof it is not a real game machine:
http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2012/06/disney-wreck-it-ralph-e3
Back to top Go down

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:03 pm

this thread is satirical stop being serious
Back to top Go down

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Were you not around when I provided proof about the ACTUAL arcade cabinets within Ralph's suggestion thread? Again, if it wasn't true, Ralph would not be in the poll to begin with. What part of that do you not grasp?

The very video from the thread itself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cvErIWbwZI&feature=related

Notice the date the video was posted. July 14 2012. That's a bit less than 4 months before the movie debuted in theaters on November 2nd 2012.

Also, I have found even earlier examples of the arcade cabinets. I will have to look for them again, but I will if it's necessary.

EDIT: Hell, looking at the thread now, you DID see it, and in your own words, "I'll take it".
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:15 pm

I do remember. I didn't remember a video with gameplay, just the existence of a cabinet.
This is a different event than the one I was looking at (E3), and was not referenced in any source i found. As I said, obscure. So back to how he's on the poll, it technically makes sense but it still is nothing more than a bs loophole to me.

And onto something relevant, this character doesn't meet guidelines right? That would warrant a lock if so.
Back to top Go down

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:18 pm

So because you didn't remember about it means it's obscure. Rolling Eyes

Anyways, yeah, this poll needs to be locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Count von Count. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count von Count.   Count von Count. Empty

Back to top Go down

Count von Count.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1