Izuna the sexy koniuchi Bar_left61%Izuna the sexy koniuchi Bar_right
 61% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tiger Festival
Level 2 CPU

Izuna the sexy koniuchi Empty
PostSubject: Izuna the sexy koniuchi   Izuna the sexy koniuchi EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:20 pm

How bout it guys?

Izuna the sexy koniuchi 33nualv

Vote for her or you'll feel her wrath Twisted Evil

Curious as to who or where she is and from look below....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izuna:_Legend_of_the_Unemployed_Ninja
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Izuna the sexy koniuchi   Izuna the sexy koniuchi EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:36 pm

I'm actually gonna day yes here, I've heard of this game and years it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izuna the sexy koniuchi   Izuna the sexy koniuchi EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Aside from the typical BEWBS point, what does she really have that someone like Ryu Hayabusa doesn't?
If there is something that makes her stand out, I will vote yes. However, if she's just the typical ninja w/ sword, then I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Festival
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Izuna the sexy koniuchi   Izuna the sexy koniuchi EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 pm

^ You can watch this youtube video and see her moves. I wished I could've found the moves and combos videos with her so this'll have to do. Bear in mind this showcased in the video is a mugen character WIP. I doubt your mind would change though Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi_ltHLFeFk
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Izuna the sexy koniuchi   Izuna the sexy koniuchi EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:23 am

Anyone else want to add or change votes here?
Back to top Go down
Tiger Festival
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Izuna the sexy koniuchi   Izuna the sexy koniuchi EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Le sigh ppl here are such prudes. Oh well topic lock please, Izuna pretty much lost.

Izuna the sexy koniuchi 2w6fibc

Don't do it Izuna don't shoot yourself girl No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izuna the sexy koniuchi   Izuna the sexy koniuchi EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:27 pm

i'd tap that

wouldn't vote for it though, beat it noob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izuna the sexy koniuchi   Izuna the sexy koniuchi EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:38 pm

>Character in question is someone not many people here likely don't know/care about.
>People here are prudes.

Way to make an impression, kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izuna the sexy koniuchi   Izuna the sexy koniuchi EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Wari-O-Matic wrote:
>Character in question is someone not many people here likely don't know/care about.
>People here are prudes.

Way to make an impression, kid.
you don't greentext on a forumotion forum you nerd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izuna the sexy koniuchi   Izuna the sexy koniuchi EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:53 pm

>it isn't green texting if it isn't green
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izuna the sexy koniuchi   Izuna the sexy koniuchi EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:57 pm

forumotion has a perfectly functional quoting system, you don't need to greentext
Back to top Go down
Tiger Festival
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Izuna the sexy koniuchi   Izuna the sexy koniuchi EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:37 pm

Sorry for the insult guys, I was actually in a bad mood all day(Long story) So yeah irritability kinda stepped in. Anyway I believe it's justified she's from an obscure DS game that got a fair at best. Well I thought she could be more known if she were to appear here, but alas to no avail, so with that said once again I apologize for the insult. Carry on the topic until a lock occurs.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Izuna the sexy koniuchi   Izuna the sexy koniuchi EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:44 pm

im closing this poll tonight since its already been up for almost a week. So if you want to vote, share any opinions, arguments for or against it, here is your last chance.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Izuna the sexy koniuchi   Izuna the sexy koniuchi EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:22 pm

It's clear that everyone at this point that were interested in sharing their votes shared their opinions. Clearly, there isn't enough support for this suggestion. Therefore, Izuna will NOT be participating in the CrusaDLC Poll.

Locked.
Back to top Go down

Izuna the sexy koniuchi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community :: Suggestion Poll Board :: Suggestion Poll Trash-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com