HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Godly1738
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Hey! I'm Godly1738. Nice to be here! I first discovered Crusade around 2010, but didn't give it a try until recently. II currently main Weegee and Ryu/Evil Ryu. But I also pocket Rayman. And that's pretty much all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:35 pm

Godly1738 wrote:
Hey! I'm Godly1738. Nice to be here! I first discovered Crusade around 2010, but didn't give it a try until recently. II currently main Weegee and Ryu/Evil Ryu. But I also pocket Rayman. And that's pretty much all I have to say.
A fellow Weegee main! Welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CyBolt
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:06 am

i am CyberneticGldman and i love this game also can't wait for v0.9.1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gomamon
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:51 am

Hello folks! I'm playing crusade since a while but never felt like coming here, now I'm here.

I was mostly on the (dead) skype group but if I get to join the slack chat you'll be able to ask me here, I am often looking for people to fight!

I play various characters, depends on the moment. I'd say Snake is my main atm while Crash, Bomberman, Lucario and Porky are some of my fav's, and I love Klonoa althrough I'm bad at him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kohrokho
Level 1 CPU

N\A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:18 pm

The challenger approaches...
He clears his throat, and pulls out a huge stack of messy papers. He mutters a bit before tossing the papers and clearing his throat again.

(mutter)Okay, forget the darn script, I'll just improvise...(end mutter)

Hello! I'm Kohrokho (core-oh-koh, not corko Smile ).

My main character is Pikachu, and I am the boss with him. I do pichu pretty well too, so I may look adorable, but don't judge the cute fluffy-looking fuzzball by it's cover.

I'm very fast while using this character, so I will not give you a break if you can help it.

On the other hand, if you're a noob, I'm a good training partner and I can show you some fun tactics to use in online matches.

Also, if you don't like pikachu or pichu or heck, the whole darn Pokemon franchise, I'm your punching bag... if you can catch me!

Because you gotta catch 'em all, *ba-dum-tss* ahahahahahah...

Anyway, see you in battle!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination

Shadow
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:28 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Nikko
Level 1 CPU

MLGDanny

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Hey!

I found out about this game from alpharad and I love it lmao

I main jigglypuff because she is the best

I also had pizza rolls for dinner tonight

I'm not a very interesting guy

Anyway! Hello everyone! I just got into this game and I love it!

(PM me if you ever wanna battle, I suck tho)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:55 pm

welcome to the forums m8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination

Shadow
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:58 pm

welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Rezid
Level 1 CPU

Hukster

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:12 pm

Hello! I recently joined this site, I've been playing Smash Bros. franchise for quite awhile now. But recently seen this fan game for Smash and it seems pretty fun for me. Phoenix Wright hype. :3

I typically main Smash in the Smash Brothers series, used to be known by Hukster if anyone here by any chance knows who the heck that is. xD But yeah, hoping to possibly play some people on this fan game sometime. Smile

Last edited by Rezid on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:26 am

Who is "Smash"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corvid
Level 3 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:37 am

Hello, I've been here for a while but I've yet to introduce myself. The name's Corvidae, but just call me Corvid for short. I play all of the smash games besides 64, and thats about it when it comes to me. Oh, I'm a crow btw so expect lots of cawing.

Thanks and see you around! Caw!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:46 pm

i`m KuramaExelsior but in batlle i know as the red beast, previously it was just a guest and I had made an account but forgot the password and now i re now active, so it is a pleasure to introduce here Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination

Shadow
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:51 pm

Welcome you three!
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU

EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:01 pm

Woah, hey guys

welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 pm

hehe, thanks pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UcheD914
Level 3 CPU

Nin_Fan914

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:53 pm

I am UcheD914. I have heard the great things you were doing and had to join the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:21 pm

Welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spider-hiro
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:09 pm

Hello! I'm spider-hiro, but you can just call me Stacey. I created an account a few days ago but never got around to introducing myself until now. Honestly, I joined because OmegaSteve777 told me to... so here I am. I hope we can get along! ;u;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spider-hiro.tumblr.com
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:12 pm

hello and welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:59 am

Welcome Stacey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:15 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MECHADIABLO
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:18 pm

hello everyone ^-^ I'm Mechadiablo and it is nice to meet everyone that is working on this amazing project. Well there is nothing much about me, i just like to make games under mugen engine, make videos for youtube and just have great time.

the characters i would love to see on Super Smash Bros Crusade is Renamon from digimon,Godzilla, Isaac Clarke from dead space,Master Chief from Halo and Hunk from Resident Evil. But since the 4th party ban on some characters but i understand the rules on the 4th party ban. Anyways it was nice meeting all of you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:03 am

hello person
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:51 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Proto
Level 5 CPU

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:30 am

hi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NAOKI
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:04 pm

Howdy, I'm NAOKI (albeit after quite a few 'username is taken' messages). I've been playing Crusade for about a year or two now and every now and then I've found myself lurking the forums. After caving I decided to make an account - so here it is. Hope to get along with you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination

Shadow
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:57 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
IrrelevantIdiot
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:48 am

Hello, my name is IrrelevantIdiot, and I've never played any smash title other than yours.

I've had crusade for about a year, but it's only in the last 6 months that I've really gotten into it by playing with my brother.

I really enjoy your game(No matter how much I get beaten by my brother), and am really hyped for 0.9.1!

I'd like to start my forumship here by asking: Is Character Discussion a good place to ask for tips about fighting with luigi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:57 pm

Um, yes, if you go into official and look for the Luigi thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   

Back to top Go down

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next