HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:38 am

Goodbye
Back to top Go down
Spoon300
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:57 pm

Hello, I'm Spoon300... I have plenty of concepts for new fighters on standby... And to be honest... I'm really Scared of how low my meter's dropping... Does hitting Zero result in a... Gulp... Permaban?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Spoon300 wrote:
Hello, I'm Spoon300... I have plenty of concepts for new fighters on standby... And to be honest... I'm really Scared of how low my meter's dropping... Does hitting Zero result in a... Gulp... Permaban?!

No need for introductions. I think everyone knows who you are by now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:08 pm

Spoon300 wrote:

Welcome to the forum. A big suggestion is to put more effort into your ideas instead of taking other's ideas, or just VERY briefly describing the character. Put some effort into it and stop insulting people, and the mods.

And yes, a 0% is indeed a permaban, don't be surprised. You've been warned plenty of times, smarten up.
Also that welcome to the forum was sarcasm, we all know who you are. Unfortunately, that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:36 pm

Spoon300 wrote:

Mcleod gaming doesn't have life bars *wink wonk*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:03 am

Spoon300, listen for god's sake. We're not your enemies. Well, we weren't your enemies.

If you're scared of how low your life bar is getting, then LISTEN TO US. Everyone is telling you exactly where you're going wrong, but you haven't taken a word of it in. So if you don't want to be banned, then go through all your threads, look at all the nasty and negative comments you've received, and take the feedback. People telling you to put more thought into threads. People telling you to do some research before posting something. People telling you what is and isn't likely to make it into the game.

If you can't do that, then I'm afraid no one can help you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkShinyLugia
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:25 pm

...Hi.

That's all there really is to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:04 pm

Should keep his posts on his profile to learn from his mistakes. I also wanted to see what he did, I'm kinda bored waiting for a game to finish downloading.

Edit: Jackpot. Disregard the above. I didn't see anything noteworthy, but you guys know best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrNeonShot
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:02 pm

Hey, guys! I'm MrNeonShot!

I found out about Smash Bros Crusade from zeldainformer/gamenesia on an article of how nintendo allowed the game to be showcased at some convention, but asked that it wasn't streamed on twitch or youtube. Its awesome to see a smash bros game other than that one flash game.

I got the game, and am waiting to see if it'll work on my windows xp computer ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrneonshot.deviantart.com
Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:06 pm

MrNeonShot wrote:

I found out about Smash Bros Crusade from zeldainformer/gamenesia on an article of how nintendo allowed the game to be showcased at some convention, but asked that it wasn't streamed on twitch or youtube. Its awesome to see a smash bros game other than that one flash game.

I got the game, and am waiting to see if it'll work on my windows xp computer ^^

Awesome! Welcome!

I see you're a kirby main, correct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:07 pm

MrNeonShot wrote:

Hi and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Mr.NeonShot. Yes, the game should be able to work on Windows. Make sure to put everything that came with the download into the same folder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU

nah

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:39 am

Hello there friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:02 am

Hey welcome Neonshot. Hope to play a few rounds with you on Hamachi once I get it up.

Didn't know Nintendo gave Crusade a blessing. They usually do the opposite and shut it down. I'm glad they've changed that age old policy. I've seen too many great opportunities perish, like the OoT remakes into PC.
I would play OoT on PC and if they added modding tools, freaking awesome experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maxiedaman
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:12 am

Hello folks.

The name is Michael but I go by MaxieDaMan on YouTube.
One of the developers of this fan project introduced this to me, and I've instantly jumped on board as a Composer.

As a smash fan, I hope to bring forth epicness throughout this project.

http://www.soundcloud.com/djmaxeofficial
http://michaelstaple.bandcamp.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/maxiedaman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:59 am

maxiedaman wrote:
Hello folks.

One of the developers of this fan project introduced this to me, and I've instantly jumped on board as a Composer.

Good to have you on board! I really liked your pokemon music, since it seemed to mostly have the same intro but turn into something original down the line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU

XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:39 am

maxiedaman wrote:
Hello folks.

Your music is amazing! Instant follow, dude! Welcome to the forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:49 am

Welcome to the forum Maxie! I love your Pokemon and Super Mario Kart tracks! Wait, you're part of the Super Mario 64 HD team? That's freakin' awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:02 pm

I didn't know Super Mario 64 HD was a thing. PC?

Also loving the music Maxie. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU

nah

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:13 pm

maxiedaman wrote:
Hello folks.

Velcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen Snivy
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:32 pm

Nice to meet you all.

I joined to fight people only and to be here for like 3 months before disappearing. Maybe again, actually(?!??!?!)

Alright, let's have some fun, folks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:35 pm

Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarger001
Level 1 CPU

SargerMK8

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:09 pm

Queen Snivy wrote:
Nice to meet you all.

I joined to fight people only and to be here for like 3 months before disappearing. Maybe again, actually(?!??!?!)

Guess I better change my hamachi name to SargerKingSnivy or something.

Welcome to the forums and it's nice to see some more snivy players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:15 pm

Welcome ms. snivy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:24 pm

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen Snivy
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:23 pm

Sarger001 wrote:
Queen Snivy wrote:
Nice to meet you all.

Guess I better change my hamachi name to SargerKingSnivy or something.

Welcome to the forums and it's nice to see some more snivy players.

Nonsense. We shall dominate doubles with double Snivies. You can be the king and I'll be the king who refers himself as queen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU

nah

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:17 am

Ooooo I like this one. She is Feisty. Lol jk and welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:25 am

she is a guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:24 am

Hey guys. I'm known as Equinox, but my alt name is YoshiHero. This is a mediocre introduction, but I'm happy to be on the forums.

My Crusade mains are Marth, Duck Hunt Dog, Mario, and Yoshi.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:38 am

YoshiHero wrote:
Hey guys. I'm known as Equinox, but my alt name is YoshiHero. This is a mediocre introduction, but I'm happy to be on the forums.

My Crusade mains are Marth, Duck Hunt Dog, Mario, and Yoshi.

Did you make an alt? Why? That's against the rules :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   

Back to top Go down

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Tea Room-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum