Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GothicSlenderman
Level 3 CPU

Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:05 pm

Smash King wrote:
no thats just Masaomi's joke mugshot. lol.

Oh, just sayin that would be awesome though don't ya think?
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 pm

but yea, if your looking for active spriters to contribute to your project, your best bet will likely be DeviantArt. Were currently limited as far as active spriters, but then if there are some here that would like to cooperate on your project, then that is up to them.
Back to top Go down
GothicSlenderman
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:02 am

Smash King wrote:

but yea, if your looking for active spriters to contribute to your project, your best bet will likely be DeviantArt. Were currently limited as far as active spriters, but then if there are some here that would like to cooperate on your project, then that is up to them.

True Thanx
Back to top Go down
GothicSlenderman
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Full roster is added if anyone would like to see
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:37 pm

I personally think the roster needs cleaning up, direly.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:51 pm

OK, I looked at your roster. I literally did a double take when I saw Soul Eater characters. I think they are better than Goku and Dragonball Z, so kudos to you for that. You took the liberty of adding a character none of us were expecting, Slenderman, (although I don't really like him) so that's neat. I frowned at the addition of Shadow over literally any other possible Sonic character. Seriously, go Metal Sonic or Eggman or go home. I think a second Mega Man rep would be nice. Batman made me laugh, but it is welcome to me. Finally, are these FAN MADE CHARACTERS at the end of your roster? And if that weren't bad enough, FROM FANFICTIONS? NO! JUST NO! THAT IS THE MOST AWFUL IDEA EVER!

And that is my review of your roster. I personally think that you need Peach and Zelda, and a Kirby Villian, and also replace or remove Shadow, add a Mega Man rep, and that an Atari character, while outside the box, is not necessary.

If I knew how to sprite, then I would help you, but sadly, I do not. Hope your project is a success!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:04 pm

dont take this guy seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Only issues I have is the OCs/Fan fic characters. Other than that, I like the roster.

Now add Edward Elric pls
Back to top Go down
GothicSlenderman
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:32 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
I personally think the roster needs cleaning up, direly.

For what reasons?
Back to top Go down
GothicSlenderman
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Relic wrote:
OK, I looked at your roster. I literally did a double take when I saw Soul Eater characters. I think they are better than Goku and Dragonball Z, so kudos to you for that. You took the liberty of adding a character none of us were expecting, Slenderman, (although I don't really like him) so that's neat. I frowned at the addition of Shadow over literally any other possible Sonic character. Seriously, go Metal Sonic or Eggman or go home. I think a second Mega Man rep would be nice. Batman made me laugh, but it is welcome to me. Finally, are these FAN MADE CHARACTERS at the end of your roster? And if that weren't bad enough, FROM FANFICTIONS? NO! JUST NO! THAT IS THE MOST AWFUL IDEA EVER!

And that is my review of your roster. I personally think that you need Peach and Zelda, and a Kirby Villian, and also replace or remove Shadow, add a Mega Man rep, and that an Atari character, while outside the box, is not necessary.

If I knew how to sprite, then I would help you, but sadly, I do not. Hope your project is a success!

Hey thanks man that means a lot. and I was having seconds thoughts on Fear and Dante (sense dante's partner is Liz and Liz i already partners with Kid. So it would be like 2 Liz's in one game. Also Fear looks a little to much like Zack. Also I was thinking on a 5th Sonic character as well.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:14 pm

>five sonic characters
>four mario characters

done here
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:48 pm

what would slenderman even do

walk up behind you and make 2spooky distortion effects??
Back to top Go down
GothicSlenderman
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:22 pm

sexual priest wrote:

His moveset involves turning invisible (but with black outline) to be hard to see in dark stages. Also he can use hs ability to extend his arms and legs to reach out of reach characters. He can also teleport and use the 8 pages.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:37 am

Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 A9b

In all seriousness though, I won't take this seriously until we see at least some gameplay.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:41 am

GothicSlenderman wrote:
sexual priest wrote:

His moveset involves turning invisible (but with black outline) to be hard to see in dark stages. Also he can use hs ability to extend his arms and legs to reach out of reach characters. He can also teleport and use the 8 pages.
how can he fight with pages
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:54 pm

[talking to everyone else] I think all of you misjudge Slender, he may seem like he has no fighting potential, but that's why he will be a very intresting character; because they'll have to make an intresting, creative way for him to fight.

[talking to GothicSlenderman] Personally, I think fan characters should be off the table, like I said before, but it's your project, and I think that you've made some decent character choices.

But, while Det (Oreki Houtarou) is always a jerk about it, he is right; There should be more Mario than Sonic characters. And I did not mean add a fifth, I meant remove Shadow. That's just my opinion though; a lot of people like Shadow.

Also, I know it is a lot, and feel free to ignore this suggestion, but you should have all the characters ever to appear in Smash Bros. If you don't, that's fine, or at least I think so, but others might not like it.

Finally, I know nothing of spriting or coding, but would like to help in any way I can.
Back to top Go down
GothicSlenderman
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:05 pm

The Roster has made a new change All of the custom characters (Except for Zack and Mr.Tuggles because beleive it or not they do have origins.) They were replaced with

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GothicSlenderman
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:07 pm

The list of Stages will be added sometime today
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:10 pm

You made a post with just your roster alone? no picture of sprites, gameplay, or anything? Do you even know how to code?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:13 pm

GothicSlenderman wrote:
The Roster has made a new change All of the custom characters (Except for Zack and Mr.Tuggles because beleive it or not they do have origins.) They were replaced with

Spoiler:

Mother Brain seems rather...ambitious..but not a bad choice, and though I don't know who Smile.JPG is, I do suppose it beats anything there before. And I kinda wanted a villian for the other Mega Man rep, but Proto is definately better than nothing. Well done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:22 pm

sexual priest wrote:
dont take this guy seriously
Back to top Go down
GothicSlenderman
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:33 pm

Relic wrote:
GothicSlenderman wrote:

Spoiler:

Mother Brain seems rather...ambitious..but not a bad choice, and though I don't know who Smile.JPG is, I do suppose it beats anything there before. And I kinda wanted a villian for the other Mega Man rep, but Proto is definately better than nothing. Well done.

Why Thank you sir. I was thinking Mother Brain could play or move like Porky in Crusade. Also Smile.JPG is a popular creepypasta about a cursed picture of a dog (suberian husky) with the flesh around his mouth ripped of to makeit look like it's smiling. They say if it's email to you, you must send it to ten people or Smile.JPG himself will come to you every night to constantly order to send the pic. but I beleive something would have happened if you sent it. Something about draggin you to a horrible hell o something like that. and Protoman is te only real Megaman character I have real experience with so I thought what the hell.
Back to top Go down
GothicSlenderman
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Traweezie wrote:
You made a post with just your roster alone? no picture of sprites, gameplay, or anything? Do you even know how to code?
Yes I have experience in coding. Bu I figured I plan out the game before anything gets started. I don't want to be 1/2 way in development and have something happen. Plus I'm looking for a spriter sense I'm terrible at spriting myself.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:38 pm

There is an edit button for a reason

Please use it and don't double post if you have more to say

Also there is a "citation multiple" button next to the regular quote button if you want to quote multiple people in a single post
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Oh look new characters
Preacher: Weird, but then again I like unexpected characters.
Jumpman: Ummm...two Marios?
Lightning: Heard she is unlikeable, but Crusade has Duck Hunt Dog so whatever.
Power Glove:...wat?
Peter Griffon:......WAT??
Back to top Go down
GothicSlenderman
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:54 pm

VultureDuck wrote:
Oh look new characters

Actually the roster is getting a remake. When the new one is finished I replace the old with the new. I promise it won't disappoint Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:03 pm

GothicSlenderman wrote:
VultureDuck wrote:
Oh look new characters

Actually the roster is getting a remake. When the new one is finished I replace the old with the new. I promise it won't disappoint Wink
why dont you start making the game first
Back to top Go down
GothicSlenderman
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:12 pm

reynold wrote:
GothicSlenderman wrote:
VultureDuck wrote:
Oh look new characters

Well I did have the game started but I have to start over because my computer had to be rebooted and now I don't even have game maker. Anyone willing to help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:14 pm

GothicSlenderman wrote:
reynold wrote:
GothicSlenderman wrote:
VultureDuck wrote:
Oh look new characters

Well I did have the game started but I have to start over because my computer had to be rebooted and now I don't even have game maker. Anyone willing to help?
nobody is willing to help

you don't have anything of value to present to let people know you are serious about this
Back to top Go down
GothicSlenderman
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:17 pm

reynold wrote:
GothicSlenderman wrote:
reynold wrote:
GothicSlenderman wrote:
VultureDuck wrote:
Oh look new characters

nobody is willing to help

you don't have anything of value to present to let people know you are serious about this

Then so be it. I shall try to make the sprites for the characters. I have to warn you though. I'm not the best spriter out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)   Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. Re:Incarnation (FanGame) (Spoilers: full roster in page)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next