Forum Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Quote :
Well I would assume it's the lack of events, tourneys, and updates? That's just an assumption though.

This is my number one reason, but besides that, i don't really feel i contribute that much to the community of this forums, the only place i was active was on the BR, but now that there has not been discussion, i don't really post that much since.

Why i feel that i don't contribute, it's that most of the stuff i post is kind of useless...
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:34 pm

I was on fire with excitement when I first got on Audio. But that was simply because I was the only active member at the time. That fire gradually calmed when Af and DC joined the Team; and essentially went out after my laptop went dead.

I just need to find some gasoline... Razz ...and some entertainment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Its a secret plot to get Jak to take a break
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:22 am

Just let casual forum activity die down as it needs to. There's really not a whole lot you can do between now and the next demo.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:42 pm

The next demo, doe. So much HYPE! . Just hope it gets released before SSB4.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:25 am

I'm noticing adds getting adventurous often recently, I think it's a forumotion problem or something but just in case there's anything that we can do here's what I'm talking about:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:07 am

I'm noticing this too. The best you can do to get into those add covered topics is by clicking the button that takes you to the latest post. My biggest problem is that adds are gettng in when I have Adblock enabled on this site.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:59 am

When I post at school, I always have to switch to IE6/7 to bypass the ads. Sometimes even then it doesn't work. I wouldn't mind them if they didn't break the format.
Back to top Go down
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:01 am

MercuryHg34 wrote:
I'm noticing adds getting adventurous often recently, I think it's a forumotion problem or something but just in case there's anything that we can do here's what I'm talking about:
Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 YOU_DONT_SAY
(Trying to be funny and all...)
Actually, that's been happening for a while now, like a couple of days at the least. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:39 am

I can't believe how much people are having trouble with that
Of anyway, idk why, but i don't have that problem, who knows?
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:18 pm

It was like this for me for a few days.

But now it is ok.

So I'm assuming it either fixed itself or something else happened.

The dreaded milky way candy bar ad has found its place in life.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 4:20 pm

sp wrote:
The dreaded milky way candy bar ad has found its place in life.

Words such as these dismiss me speechless.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 6:40 pm

I have a Project Crusade Plus Account so I don't see ads
I'm sorry this is happening to you guys
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:49 pm

bullshit my plus account just gave me this stupid talking monkey on the side of my screen
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:49 pm

bullshit my plus account just gave me this stupid talking monkey on the side of my screen
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:19 am

GigaPichu wrote:

I think it also gave you a double post Dolan

But as for the ad thing, yeah that happens to me A LOT (very much a lot).
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:33 am

At least I'm not the only one, and strangely enough it only JUST started for me like two days ago.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 12:39 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
At least I'm not the only one, and strangely enough it only JUST started for me like two days ago.

It's been going on for me for a few weeks ._. In fact, while I write this, it's happening Razz
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:24 pm

GigaPichu wrote:

Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Bonzi_10
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:58 pm

That's actually just a reminder from the Donkey Kong Corporation © Reminding us that we need to resprite Donkey Kong
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:31 pm

Dustination wrote:
That's actually just a reminder from the Donkey Kong Corporation © Reminding us that we need to resprite Donkey Kong

Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 NuCpnXC
Back to top Go down
Afilion
Level 4 CPU
Afilion

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:25 pm

Two words:

Adblock Plus
Back to top Go down
http://Afilion.ca
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:13 pm

signatures have been temporiry disabled for testing purposes.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:08 am

rip signature
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:48 am

Smash King wrote:
signatures have been temporiry disabled for testing purposes.
Soo..... Signatures?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 5:24 am

signatures have been added back with no changes.

Also, though unannounced, I have been very open on the idea of having a new admin who can make this forum a priority if they have interest in contributions.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:23 am

I'm on this forum all the time so if you're considering people I'd put my hand up.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:10 am

I hate to say it as well, even though I've only been here a year, I'm basically on the forum always ,_,
Kinda embarrassing, but same as ganon, if you're considering people I'd put my hand up.

EDIT - Glad to see Signatures back, I forgot my dancing Pikmin were there, yay
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:19 am

he means upgrading the forum visually and functionally, not just for moderating and general management.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:29 am

Ah okay, nevermind then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Discussion Thread   Forum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next