HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 pokemen XY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:49 pm

You mean when they evolve, right? It has been confirmed that they will remain singular types to start as.
Back to top Go down
Sparlock

avatar

  Ryu
  5261
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:01 pm

They themselves don't know personally, but they mentioned in the trailer that Fennekin seems to use a Psychic attack, and Froakie a Fighting move. It would lead to balancing issues if Chespin isn't Dark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:46 am

Possible new form for Mewtwo to be used in XY.
Granted, these were shown just the day after April Fools (yesterday), so it could be a belated hoax.




All of my WUT.

Though if this is real, Mewtwo's alternate form would be Crusade's token 6th Gen rep. Troll
Back to top Go down
Sparlock

avatar

  Ryu
  5261
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:50 am

This probably means that X/Y will have Mewtwo as a focus, which would be amazing.

This new form looks godawful though. There's also the possibility of this being Mewthree, seeing as they are planning on revealing new Pokemon this week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
GigaPichu

avatar

  Weegee
  3392

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:50 am

I highly doubt Mewtwo with a tail on his head is going to be a real thing.

But if it somehow does happen, we need a Mewtwo that looks like Cell

I mean with the head tail he looks like Buu and regularly looks like Freiza sooooooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU


  472

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:58 pm

the images are broken for me so I take it it's fake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock

avatar

  Ryu
  5261
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Zacharie wrote:
the images are broken for me so I take it it's fake
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

It's here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
MercuryHg34

avatar

  Ridley
  3883

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Why did nobody mention the possible Genesect evolution either? It looks so badass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM

avatar

  Geno
  1760
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:20 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Why did nobody mention the possible Genesect evolution either? It looks so badass.
The what? Where did you get that from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
avatar

  Random
  4175

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:04 pm

p sure that's just a shiny genesect yo



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
MercuryHg34

avatar

  Ridley
  3883

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Now I really need a nap. The artwork had me convinced it was a different pokemon.

It's also sad because I use shiny Genesect on my bug-type team in PO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuiltyBadguy
Level 1 CPU
avatar

  18

PostSubject: The Real Deal!   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:42 pm

The "new Mewtwo form" has been revealed by Game Freak and has been confirmed for X and Y. But wait, the official YouTube channel says it's an entirely new Pokemon with a resemblance to Mewtwo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU


  472

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:49 pm

well they could always be fibbing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuiltyBadguy
Level 1 CPU
avatar

  18

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:55 pm

I would be kinda surprised if they were.

Anyways, maybe the "New Mewtwo" could appear in Super Smash Bros. Crusade in the future? :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Ridley
  869

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:28 pm

GuiltyBadguy wrote:
I would be kinda surprised if they were.

Anyways, maybe the "New Mewtwo" could appear in Super Smash Bros. Crusade in the future? :3
Doubt it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:43 pm

I hope this is completely unrelated to Mewtwo. If it's Mewthree, Mewtwo is no longer special. If it's an alternate form, it's preferable to Mewthree, but I honestly don't like the idea of Mewtwo having an alternate form.
Back to top Go down
GuiltyBadguy
Level 1 CPU
avatar

  18

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:47 pm

VultureDuck wrote:
GuiltyBadguy wrote:
I would be kinda surprised if they were.

Anyways, maybe the "New Mewtwo" could appear in Super Smash Bros. Crusade in the future? :3
Doubt it
It'll probably depend since he's brand new. I remember there was a discussion about a potential Gen 6 rep for DLC.

There isn't very much info about X & Y yet anyway, aside from the 3D graphics and new Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Ridley
  869

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:52 pm

GuiltyBadguy wrote:
VultureDuck wrote:
GuiltyBadguy wrote:
I would be kinda surprised if they were.

Anyways, maybe the "New Mewtwo" could appear in Super Smash Bros. Crusade in the future? :3
Doubt it
It'll probably depend since he's brand new. I remember there was a discussion about a potential Gen 6 rep for DLC.

There isn't very much info about X & Y yet anyway, aside from the 3D graphics and new Pokemon.
I think they disagreed about having a 6th gen pokemon dlc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuiltyBadguy
Level 1 CPU
avatar

  18

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Oh, okay then. I'm still looking forward on what's next to be revealed for X & Y, especially the name for the new form or new Pokemon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Ridley
  869

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:15 pm

GuiltyBadguy wrote:
Oh, okay then. I'm still looking forward on what's next to be revealed for X & Y, especially the name for the new form or new Pokemon!
True that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock

avatar

  Ryu
  5261
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:59 am

Looking at the story of Mewtwo, I think it's unlikely that this is a new form of Mewtwo, or that it is an evolution. If I had to take a guess I'd say there's an evil group are picking up where Rocket left off with the Mewtwo experiments. I reckon that this will be a second clone of Mew rather than a clone of Mewtwo, a more obedient one and they use it to take over the world.

One thing I noticed is that this new Mewtwo seems to be more refined and compact, and also rather emotionless rather than Mewtwo's angry face, which would back up my theory of a second advanced clone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:20 am

Ganon the Antisocial Brit wrote:
Looking at the story of Mewtwo, I think it's unlikely that this is a new form of Mewtwo, or that it is an evolution. If I had to take a guess I'd say there's an evil group are picking up where Rocket left off with the Mewtwo experiments. I reckon that this will be a second clone of Mew rather than a clone of Mewtwo, a more obedient one and they use it to take over the world.

One thing I noticed is that this new Mewtwo seems to be more refined and compact, and also rather emotionless rather than Mewtwo's angry face, which would back up my theory of a second advanced clone.
If this is true, I'm not buying this game.
Back to top Go down
Sparlock

avatar

  Ryu
  5261
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:29 am

BluePsychic wrote:
Ganon the Antisocial Brit wrote:
Looking at the story of Mewtwo, I think it's unlikely that this is a new form of Mewtwo, or that it is an evolution. If I had to take a guess I'd say there's an evil group are picking up where Rocket left off with the Mewtwo experiments. I reckon that this will be a second clone of Mew rather than a clone of Mewtwo, a more obedient one and they use it to take over the world.

One thing I noticed is that this new Mewtwo seems to be more refined and compact, and also rather emotionless rather than Mewtwo's angry face, which would back up my theory of a second advanced clone.
If this is true, I'm not buying this game.
It's all just theory, I don't have an evidence supporting it, but why would this be bad if true?

Also, is it just me or does that last move in the trailer look like a mix of Dark/Fire? If so it seems plausible that we'll be getting dual type attacks this generation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:45 am

Ganon the Antisocial Brit wrote:
BluePsychic wrote:
Ganon the Antisocial Brit wrote:
Looking at the story of Mewtwo, I think it's unlikely that this is a new form of Mewtwo, or that it is an evolution. If I had to take a guess I'd say there's an evil group are picking up where Rocket left off with the Mewtwo experiments. I reckon that this will be a second clone of Mew rather than a clone of Mewtwo, a more obedient one and they use it to take over the world.

One thing I noticed is that this new Mewtwo seems to be more refined and compact, and also rather emotionless rather than Mewtwo's angry face, which would back up my theory of a second advanced clone.
If this is true, I'm not buying this game.
It's all just theory, I don't have an evidence supporting it, but why would this be bad if true?
If it's true, everything that made Mewtwo unique (being a clone of Mew and being one of the most powerful pokemon) will be gone.
Back to top Go down
Sparlock

avatar

  Ryu
  5261
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:54 am

BluePsychic wrote:
Ganon the Antisocial Brit wrote:
BluePsychic wrote:
Ganon the Antisocial Brit wrote:
Looking at the story of Mewtwo, I think it's unlikely that this is a new form of Mewtwo, or that it is an evolution. If I had to take a guess I'd say there's an evil group are picking up where Rocket left off with the Mewtwo experiments. I reckon that this will be a second clone of Mew rather than a clone of Mewtwo, a more obedient one and they use it to take over the world.

One thing I noticed is that this new Mewtwo seems to be more refined and compact, and also rather emotionless rather than Mewtwo's angry face, which would back up my theory of a second advanced clone.
If this is true, I'm not buying this game.
It's all just theory, I don't have an evidence supporting it, but why would this be bad if true?
If it's true, everything that made Mewtwo unique (being a clone of Mew and being one of the most powerful pokemon) will be gone.
Not neccersarily, he was beaten recently by the new forms of Reshiram and Zekrom in the Base Stats anyway, and most Legends match him. If this story is what happens then it would also be likely that Mewtwo will have a big part in this next game, and will most likely end in a battle between the two, and knowing Pokémon the good guys always win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
avatar

  Random
  4175

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:12 am

the last move used in that video was Focus Blast, a Fighting type special move
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Sparlock

avatar

  Ryu
  5261
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:24 am

Dettadeus wrote:
the last move used in that video was Focus Blast, a Fighting type special move
Ah, never mind then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
AEM

avatar

  Geno
  1760
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:17 pm

BluePsychic wrote:
If it's Mewthree, Mewtwo is no longer special.
That's a pretty big claim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:08 pm

It'd be a factual claim.
Think about it; what makes Mewtwo special is that he's a man-made genetically modified Mew, and is the only one in existance.
Add a "Mewthree" in there, and suddenly, Mewtwo is not as special.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
avatar

  8670
  EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:07 pm


I don't think it takes away much from Mewtwo. I think this cause for 5 generations, Mewtwo was the only human-made Pokemon, until possibly now. And since Mewtwo seems to play a role in this game, it makes him just as relevant as the new one. Basically, Mewtwo is the original/first human-made Pokemon, making him the starter of what might become a trend for this game or future Pokemon games.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   

Back to top Go down
 
pokemen XY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: The Arcade-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Games | Platform games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion