pokemen XY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

pokemen XY - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:12 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
Furry Heihachi wrote:
I thought the same, but they came to me.

And this is just getting scary, I just caught a Shiny Magikarp! I named it God.
Are you catching them or getting them through trades?
Only three I caught are Wartortle, Gible and Magikarp, so yeah, that's three Shiny Pokémon in 2 Days. Not even using PokéRadar too (Not that you can with those three), perfectly random.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Dry

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:15 am

Maybe you're just playing way too much Dolan
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:26 am

Honestly I'm not Wartortle was the first thing I saw on that Safari, Gible was the first thing I found on that Route, and it only took me about 5 Magikarp to find a Shiny. I'm trying to build a party for battling, and not including Zygarde and Mewtwo, the highest I have is Lvl.65, I think that should prove I'm not playing too much, especially in the last couple days.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:58 am

i hate you all

38 drifloon chain broken by a seviper when i went into the correct patch of grass
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:54 am

DettaDoodleus wrote:
i hate you all

38 drifloon chain broken by a seviper when i went into the correct patch of grass
det pls
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:54 am

DettaDoodleus wrote:
i hate you all

Just do what I do.

Wander around with no goal, get lucky, and laugh.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:56 am

I wish the VS Seeker came back with the Poke Radar.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:23 pm

Pakistani Cortex wrote:
Furry Heihachi wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Yours is grass; Tangela, Petilil, and Gogoat.
Hah, couldn't be crapper Razz

Ah well, thanks for looking anyway.
iirc mine is rock with crap like Nosepass and Rhydon

so I think it can get crappier
b-but rhydons so neato :<
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:36 pm

if everyone did what ganon did we'd all never get anything done except get lucky in video games Lil Dolan
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:58 pm

madam im adam wrote:
Pakistani Cortex wrote:
Furry Heihachi wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:

I suppose if you want a level 30 Rhydon

I forget who the third dude in my safari is though
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Pakistani Cortex wrote:
madam im adam wrote:
Pakistani Cortex wrote:
Furry Heihachi wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:

I could do with your Safari for training, what's your FC? Mine is 3780-9005-2627.

And you have a pretty good Safari IMO, Rhydon is awesome and Nosepass can become Probopass, which is pretty powerful, and has a resistance/weakness ratio of 8:3.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:08 am

Probopass

The second-closest thing we have to a paedophile Pokemon
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:35 am

Probopass

the Nigel Thornberry pokemon

SMASHING
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:04 am

Furry Heihachi wrote:
Pakistani Cortex wrote:
madam im adam wrote:
Pakistani Cortex wrote:
Furry Heihachi wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:

I could do with your Safari for training, what's your FC? Mine is 3780-9005-2627.

And you have a pretty good Safari IMO, Rhydon is awesome and Nosepass can become Probopass, which is pretty powerful, and has a resistance/weakness ratio of 8:3.
You can find hordes of the dang things on the route before Geosenge town
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:46 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
Probopass

the Nigel Thornberry pokemon

SMASHING
pokemen XY - Page 13 300full
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Dry

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:00 am

Haha never seen that before. That's legendary.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:49 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
if everyone did what ganon did we'd all never get anything done except get lucky in video games Lil Dolan
i just want to point out how true this statement is
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:34 am

So I just caught a Shiny Noibat.

Just throwing that out there.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:38 am

Furry Heihachi wrote:

Have you caught anything that isn't shiny?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:56 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
Furry Heihachi wrote:

Have you caught anything that isn't shiny?
Several, but Shinies seem to like me at the moment.

I was actually in that Safari to catch a Noibat because I needed one, the Shiny was the first one to pop out.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Furry Heihachi wrote:
I was actually in that Safari to catch a Noibat because I needed one, the Shiny was the first one to pop out.
noiverns aren't that good though
they're like a slightly more defensive gengar with more weaknesses and a worse movepool
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:05 pm

madam im adam wrote:
Furry Heihachi wrote:
they're like a slightly more defensive gengar with more weaknesses and a worse movepool
I needed it for the Pokédex entry, I'm still working through getting all the new ones.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:57 am

Aaaaannndddd Shiny Lillipup.

Irritatingly I was on a Eevee Safari, but I'll take the Shiny Lillipup.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:57 pm

AEM wrote:
GigaPichu wrote:
i just want to point out how true this statement is
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:03 pm

madam im adam wrote:
Furry Heihachi wrote:
For starters, they're far from being a 'slightly more defensive Gengar'. If it was anything like that, it would be more like a Ghost type.

Secondly, Noivern is amazing. Base 123 speed (which allows it to abuse Choice Specs insanely well), access to moves like Boomburst/Draco Meteor/Hurricane/Flamethrower/Focus Blast, and it is one of the fastest non-Scarfed U-Turners.

Not very good indeed.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:14 pm

idk maybe my nature was bad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ basically all that happened with it for me was getting a lil' bit of damage done on the other opponent and then being ohko'd but idk
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:11 pm

Still not great. 97 base special attack isn't stellar, even with specs. We're talking a Pokemon that pretty much relies on Draco Meteor and Hurricane for firepower (Boomburst not giving STAB). Flying/Dragon isn't a very good type, being 2x weak to SR and pretty much being one-shotted by Ice Shard or any swift swimmer + ice beam; the only really good flying/dragons either have defensive options (Dragonite's Multiscale, Mence's Intimidate) or insane attack power (Rayquaza, Mence) to make up for that. Dragon's also probably gonna fall down as a type this gen because of fairies. The other thing is that 123 speed isn't even that useful. Anything Noivern is likely to one-shot is probably gonna be scarfed anyway; Scarf Genesect OHKO's with Ice Beam, any swift-swimming Kingdra or Ludicolo is guaranteed the same, etc. Noivern can only counter this with his own scarf, which would ruin his offensive abilities.

tl;dr Noivern doesn't have the speed and firepower to make up for his frailty and typing.

God I miss my Pokemon childhood.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:31 pm

Dry wrote:
Still not great. 97 base special attack isn't stellar, even with specs. We're talking a Pokemon that pretty much relies on Draco Meteor and Hurricane for firepower (Boomburst not giving STAB). Flying/Dragon isn't a very good type, being 2x weak to SR and pretty much being one-shotted by Ice Shard or any swift swimmer + ice beam; the only really good flying/dragons either have defensive options (Dragonite's Multiscale, Mence's Intimidate) or insane attack power (Rayquaza, Mence) to make up for that. Dragon's also probably gonna fall down as a type this gen because of fairies. The other thing is that 123 speed isn't even that useful. Anything Noivern is likely to one-shot is probably gonna be scarfed anyway; Scarf Genesect OHKO's with Ice Beam, any swift-swimming Kingdra or Ludicolo is guaranteed the same, etc. Noivern can only counter this with his own scarf, which would ruin his offensive abilities.

tl;dr Noivern doesn't have the speed and firepower to make up for his frailty and typing.

Here's the way I see it.

Noivern is badass, screw anybody who says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Furry Heihachi wrote:
Dry wrote:

Here's the way I see it.

Noivern is badass, screw anybody who says otherwise.
Otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 6:52 am

I knew this couldn't be it.

A hacker has uncovered three new Legendary Pokémon and two new Mega Evolutions in X and Y, I'll put them in a spoiler tag for people who don't want them spoiled.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemen XY   pokemen XY - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

pokemen XY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: The Arcade-