HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free music creation software, or demo?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dreemlan
Level 4 CPU
Dreemlan

Free music creation software, or demo? Empty
PostSubject: Free music creation software, or demo?   Free music creation software, or demo? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:25 am

Hello, I am in need of some kind of music creation software (I need to create some songs for a game for school, and I'm also interested in learning a thing or two).

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Free music creation software, or demo?   Free music creation software, or demo? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:47 am

Fruity loops torrent.

Thank me later.
Back to top Go down
Dreemlan
Level 4 CPU
Dreemlan

PostSubject: Re: Free music creation software, or demo?   Free music creation software, or demo? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:49 am

Slissith wrote:
Fruity loops torrent.

Thank me later.

Will check out!

- I will thank you later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free music creation software, or demo?   Free music creation software, or demo? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:09 pm

that's pirating though
the only free music program that I know off the bat is musescore but it's terrible
honestly the best ones are only accessible via pirating but if that's what you want to do then that's what you want to do
I'd reccommend ableton though
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Free music creation software, or demo?   Free music creation software, or demo? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:18 pm

genericforumname1 wrote:
that's pirating though
the only free music program that I know off the bat is musescore but it's terrible
honestly the best ones are only accessible via pirating but if that's what you want to do then that's what you want to do
I'd reccommend ableton though

This, though I don't know how to use ableton at all despite having it. If you want to make midi music in a simple program try NWC 2's demo program, it limits the amount of times you can save your work, but that's easily avoided by copy-pasting your work on a new file to get more saves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free music creation software, or demo?   Free music creation software, or demo? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:31 pm

http://www.reaper.fm/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free music creation software, or demo?   Free music creation software, or demo? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:33 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
This, though I don't know how to use ableton at all despite having it.
it comes with lessons
or at least the one I got did
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Free music creation software, or demo?   Free music creation software, or demo? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:04 pm

I just never got around to playing with it, it just sits on my desktop gathering dust...

I plan to use it to make the music for the Ocarina Medley stage at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free music creation software, or demo?   Free music creation software, or demo? Empty

Back to top Go down

Free music creation software, or demo?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1