Mistress's New stage designs BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mistress's New stage designs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mistress's New stage designs Empty
PostSubject: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:08 pm

This is where I'll upload designs for stages not in game yet.

Here's my first, Mountain Base (Ice Climbers)
Mistress's New stage designs AfSn5

-Yes, those are walls on the sides.

Next is my version of Yoshi's Island
Mistress's New stage designs GQy7m

Here's Gourmand Land (Rayman Origins)
Mistress's New stage designs EUWV5

-It's our Mushroomy Kingdom, in that there are two versions of it that are playable.

Here's Bowser's Castle (Super Mario Bros.)
Mistress's New stage designs PjYrh

NINTENDOLAND!!!
Mistress's New stage designs B2b63

-You spend 20 seconds in the plaza before entering an attraction. Once entering, you spend 30 or so seconds in the attraction before returning to the plaza. (Credit to AEM for this idea.)
-Day, Sunset, and Night versions.
-The list of gimmicks for each attraction.
Spoiler:

This is my version of Waluigi Pinball. Credit to Roymaster4 for the original design.
Mistress's New stage designs 1bmUm

Now here's World Circuit (Punch-Out!!)
Mistress's New stage designs CJvCJ

Expect more designs in the future.

Last edited by Mr. Mistress on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : Added World Circuit)
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Neat!

Looks and sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:15 pm

I 100% support this as the Ice Climber stage.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Question, is the very bottom of Mountain Base (the purple part) a floor to stand on? Also, what if you were to land above the platforms where the ice falls down? Is the top part gonna be off-screen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:07 pm

Smash King wrote:
Question, is the very bottom of Mountain Base (the purple part) a floor to stand on? Also, what if you were to land above the platforms where the ice falls down? Is the top part gonna be off-screen?

1. Yes. It's snow.
2. You mean the top ones? They'll break, and respawn.
3. It should be close to the edge of the screen
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:49 am

Yoshi's Island is already done by DMX, but the Mountain Base is good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:56 am

RoyMaster4 wrote:
Yoshi's Island is already done by DMX, but the Mountain Base is good.
We're not using DMX's Yoshi's Island because it is so cluttered.
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:02 am

My design was already confirmed by the dev group ages ago.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:29 am

Dr.MarioX wrote:
Your design is as bad as the current Ice Cap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:43 am

Leo 0.85 wrote:
Dr.MarioX wrote:
Your design is as bad as the current Ice Cap.
Aren't we going back to the original Ice Cap?

And DMX, just get rid of several things on your Yoshi. There's too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Mr. Mistress wrote:
Aren't we going back to the original Ice Cap?
Yes
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:38 pm

I'm refering to the 0.8.4 Ice Cap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:34 pm

Dr.MarioX wrote:

SK told me that it wasn't, so my design is fair game.

EDIT: But it seems we're going with your design anyway on the grounds that it's finished.

Also, I added Gourmand Land from Rayman Origins to the OP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Added Bowser's Castle.

EDIT: Added Nintendo Land.
Back to top Go down
GAMEfreak329
Level 3 CPU
GAMEfreak329

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Nintendo Land sounds like it would work very well, but you said something about Dmx's yoshi's Island being cluttered? Please do elaborate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:26 pm

GAMEfreak329 wrote:
Nintendo Land sounds like it would work very well, but you said something about Dmx's yoshi's Island being cluttered? Please do elaborate

When I look back to it, my problem wasn't really the layout or size, but rather the abundance of gimmicks for a large stage. But his design was done far earlier than mine and uses actual sprites, so I assume we're going with that anyway.

This is it.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ness_64
Level 4 CPU
Ness_64

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:34 pm

Assuming your Bowser's Castle layout is an inside area, IMO a Bowser's Castle stage in the outside area is better, especially in the top parts of the castle.

Bowser's Inside Story and some other spin-offs like Mario Kart shows us a few good places for a battle outside the castle. This way, we could have other gimmicks and more different layouts while still having inside ones possible.

Just as an example, lava's still possible outside, but an "airship attacking the stage trying to hit everyone" gimmick is possible too. Some other obstacles and/or sometimes enemies (Fire Bars, Bullet Bills, maybe Hammer Bros...) could appear outside too. These things also give an unique experience to actual levels due to the level design, so this shouldn't be ignored.

BTW, already commented about Yoshi's Island, so I won't do that again.
Liked everything else though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Added brand new Bowser's Castle to OP.
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:59 pm

I don't like the conveyor belts, but it's fine otherwise.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Dr.MarioX wrote:
I don't like the conveyor belts, but it's fine otherwise.

How about I decrease their length a bit so that they don't take up as much space? I'd rather not get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Not sure if I like how there isn't a whole lot of "normal" terrain on Bowser's Castle. What I mean is that the only real place to fight without having to really worry about being shoved into the lava by conveyor belts or being hit/very close to a fireball is in that one platform in the middle, coincidentally above the lava.

Not sure if I made any sense, but yeah. That's my issue with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:19 pm

I revised Bowser's Castle to add more normal terrain.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Looks a bit better. Good job on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Added my version of Waluigi Pinball. Credit to Roymaster4 for the original design.

EDIT: Updated Bowser's Castle again.

EDIT 2: Added World Circuit.
Back to top Go down
valou65
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:31 pm

i love your stage!!!
Back to top Go down
danick
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:33 pm

ALL PERFECT

I APROVE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:27 pm

"ALL PERFECT" isn't criticism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:24 am

danick wrote:
ALL PERFECT

I APROVE
What's this guy's deal, anyway?
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:12 am

I like how Bowser's Castle looks.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Bro~ wrote:
danick wrote:
ALL PERFECT

I APROVE
What's this guy's deal, anyway?

He fries brain cells.

I suggest that you stay away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistress's New stage designs   Mistress's New stage designs Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistress's New stage designs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1