Jaklub Worship Thread BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jaklub Worship Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Jaklub Worship Thread Empty
PostSubject: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Here, we will give our undying respect to the high and mighty Jaklub, the lifeblood of this project and the coolest user on these boards.

I just want to say thank you Jaklub, for dedicating all your time and effort into this project's survival, and for putting up with all the BS that us users cause. It takes willpower to kick tomfoolery to the curb and do your best, and my friend, you have a hell of a lot of willpower. Project Crusade and all of its supporters owe a lot to you Smile

ALL HAIL JAKLUB!!!
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:54 pm

suckup
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:18 pm

STOP wrote:
Here, we will give our undying neglect to the crying aphrodite Jaklub, the lifeblood of this reject and the cruelest user on these boards.

I just want to say thank you Jaklub, for defecating all your slime and effort into this reject's survival, and for putting up with all the BS that us losers cause. It takes firepower to lick puberty to the curb and do your best, and my condemned, you have a hell of a lot of firepower. Project Slave Trade and all of its supporters owe a lot to you Smile

ALL HAIL JAKLUB!!!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:49 pm

In before this turns to a competition on who can be a bigger suckup to Jak between STOP and Giga. Troll
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:59 pm

^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:25 pm

He's a pretty cool guy.

He's got a lot of coding talent & knowledge, I would love to see him put it to good use outside of this game. Does his absolute best for Crusade, and I respect his dedication. Without him, this whole project would have collapsed long ago. Not to mention he puts up with a lot of feces from our glorious userbase; he's got the patience of a saint.

I love his surreal, cynical sense of humor as well.
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:50 am

janelub
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:29 pm

STOP wrote:
ALL HAIL JAKLUB!!!
NEVER!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Cubchoo wrote:
STOP wrote:
ALL HAIL JAKLUB!!!
NEVER!!!
Someone worships Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:39 pm

STOP wrote:
worships Phantom.

why would you do that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:02 pm

worshipping jaklub is like being a jew
worshipping jaklub det and giga is like being christian
worshipping phantom is like satanism

conclusion cmill is satanist
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:02 pm

STOP wrote:
Cubchoo wrote:
STOP wrote:
ALL HAIL JAKLUB!!!
NEVER!!!
Someone worships Phantom.
I worship no one.
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Worships Jak and Det
I must be a Lutheran
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Yeah, apparently my online religion is not my real religion.

Det and Jak FTW
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:34 pm

worshiping anyone is pretty damn stupid

you can think they're really damn cool but don't worship them. Makes you look kinda foolish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Satanism is pretty rational though

Worshipping Phantom is straight-up retarded
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:17 pm

dont worship anybody
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:18 pm

TheSocksOfTruth wrote:

you can think they're really damn cool but don't worship them. Makes you look kinda foolish.

This guarantees that I'm the biggest Jaknatic in this place.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:25 pm

STOP wrote:
TheSocksOfTruth wrote:

This guarantees that I'm the biggest Jaknatic in this place.
Do you worship the alive version, dead version, or both?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:29 pm

I worship all THREE.

Alive.

Dead.

Undead.

Yeah. ALL HAIL LORD JAKLUB
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Don't anyone forget Dett though

he may not do as much for the game as Jak does but that's because he doesn't have as much knowledge about it as him.

But he's definately a great worker when he does work, and probably saves Jak from a lot of unneeded stress a lot of the time by helping him around.

He's for sure the 2nd biggest contributor, so don't be selling him short.
----
But yes, Jak, you're the man. THE man. You deal with the forums chumps every day and take it like a champ, all while doing the work of 10 men, and doing it better than SSF2's coders.
You are truly a blessing on a little community of fools, a blessing on this little fool game.

You too, Det.
Thank's for keeping the thing alive until Jak showed up, and then actually still doing things later even when Jak was doing mostly everything. You didn't have to work but you did, and that means a lot.

If I had a drink i'd propose a toast to the both of you for making Super Smash Bros. Crusade one of the greatest fangames of all time. Instead I'll just leave this message here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:40 pm

R.O.B. loves you, Det.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:51 pm

what if I worship myself and simultaneously blaspheme myself
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:02 pm

to all worshipers of jak and det

what if det worships jak

SUDDENLY WORSHIPCEPTION

also

everyone worshiping jak det giga

take the wor out and add a p

so that you are all shipping jak det giga
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:12 pm

one true threesome
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:12 pm

good thing no one worships me
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:22 pm

genericforumname1 wrote:
what if I worship myself and simultaneously blaspheme myself
Then I suppose you have issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:30 pm

genericforumname1 wrote:
one true threesome

tvtropes
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:55 pm

genericforumname1 wrote:
one true threesome

there is no other

ott
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:13 pm

STOP wrote:
genericforumname1 wrote:
one true threesome

tvtropes
"OT3" existed before TV Tropes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaklub Worship Thread   Jaklub Worship Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaklub Worship Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Video games | Platform games | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com