The True point of Smash Bros. BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The True point of Smash Bros.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

The True point of Smash Bros. Empty
PostSubject: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:02 pm

We Smash Bros fans are REALLY excited for SSB4. Some of us are training for it on brawl. And some of us are play fan-made games. But after playing those fan games and using the guest characters (Sonic & Snake) in SSBB, ALOT of people are getting the wrong idea of Smash Brothers.

I checked out the dream rosters & fan rosters on YouTube and here are the characters that I saw:

-Pac-Man
-MegaMan
-Snake
-Sonic
-Shadow
-Tails
-Knuckles
-Silver
-Amy
-Sackboy
-Banjo Kazooie
-King
-Sora
-Viewtiful Joe
-Rayman

Yeah... Alot, huh?
And for those of you who think that these characters are gonna be in the game, well... SURPRISE!!! THEY'RE NOT GONNA BE IN THE GAME, BECAUSE:

1. Just because Namco is in charge of SSB4, doesn't mean that Namco characters are gonna be in the game!

2. There not crazy eoungh enough to put THAT many 3rd party characters in the game!

3. Half of the characters are straight up misleading!

4. It'll mess up the whole game up and the purpose with those 3rd party characters.

Sorry if I just crushed your dreams for some of you, but I'm just telling the truth. And the turth is, they'll never be in SSB4.

Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Snake and Sonic were in Brawl, i think they have a decent chance for 4. I think Pac-Man and Mega Man could get in. The truth is they will probably have some 3rd parties. Not many, but it's not unrealistic to think that some will get in. I think that Namco will put atleast one of their characters in Smash 4.
Most fan rosters are unlrealistic though.

Last edited by Dig Dug on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Sonic and Snake could possibly be removed, but it's unlikely.

I like how more than half of that list is sonic characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Anyone doubting a Namco character at this point is deluding themselves.
There isn't a single Nintendo game that Namco had a hand in that doesn't include something from them.

Star Fox Assault? Xevious as a bonus game is featured as an unlockable.
Mario Kart Arcade GP? Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, and Blinky are racers.
Mario Kart Arcade GP 2? Same as above, but also Mametchi from Tamagatchi is also a racer to signify the merge between Namco and Bandai.

Try to name others; I dare you.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Donkey Konga
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:33 am

xXSmashBrotherXx wrote:
-Pac-Man Arguably the best chance of any third party candidate for obvious reasons
-MegaMan Most requested SSB4 character. If Sonic can get in due to the sheer mass of fan requests, there is no reason Mega Man isn't a possibility
-Snake Unless licensing issues occur, I can't see Snake being cut
-Sonic ^
-Sackboy Of course a Sony property isn't going to make it
-King Who?
-Rayman Ubisoft is making a killing releasing their products on Nintendo platforms. I can see it

Also, you seem to be assuming that any considerable portion of people here wholeheartedly care which third-party characters are in SSB4. I would advise that you tone down the condescending, absolutely banal assertions and lurk more.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:50 am

you missed the True point of General Discussion

it's supposed to be about crusade, not smash in general

moved to arcade
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 am

Maybe King is King K. Rool ( Main Villain Of The Donkey Kong Universe ) . Its been 4 years since we last see him in Mario Super Sluggers ( 2008 ) .
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:06 am

Keven wrote:
Maybe King is King K. Rool ( Main Villain Of The Donkey Kong Universe ) . Its been 4 years since we last see him in Mario Super Sluggers ( 2008 ) .
The True point of Smash Bros. King_TTT2

Tekken is Namco
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 6:09 am

Keven wrote:
I meant King from Tekken...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 am

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Donkey Konga
I stand corrected.

Still, it seems the Donkey Konga 1 and 2 are the only exceptions, as Donkey Konga 3 has classic Namco songs from the Famicon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:16 pm

why does this thread exist though
Back to top Go down
smashbros123
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:54 am

xXSmashBrotherXx wrote:
We Smash Bros fans are REALLY excited for SSB4. Some of us are training for it on brawl. And some of us are play fan-made games. But after playing those fan games and using the guest characters (Sonic & Snake) in SSBB, ALOT of people are getting the wrong idea of Smash Brothers.

I checked out the dream rosters & fan rosters on YouTube and here are the characters that I saw:

-Pac-Man
-MegaMan
-Snake
-Sonic
-Shadow
-Tails
-Knuckles
-Silver
-Amy
-Sackboy
-Banjo Kazooie
-King
-Sora
-Viewtiful Joe
-Rayman
fudge man
Yeah... Alot, huh?
And for those of you who think that these characters are gonna be in the game, well... SURPRISE!!! THEY'RE NOT GONNA BE IN THE GAME, BECAUSE:

1. Just because Namco is in charge of SSB4, doesn't mean that Namco characters are gonna be in the game!

2. There not crazy eoungh enough to put THAT many 3rd party characters in the game!

3. Half of the characters are straight up misleading!

4. It'll mess up the whole game up and the purpose with those 3rd party characters.

Sorry if I just crushed your dreams for some of you, but I'm just telling the truth. And the turth is, they'll never be in SSB4.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:57 am

what was the point of that post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:42 am

Nobody that this is directed to will ever get the point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:59 pm

LOOK PEOPLE! Smash Brothers is all about Nintendo characters beating the hell out of each other, RIGHT? So people are making these stupid-donkey characters suggestions FROM OTHER SERIES! Like Namco, Capcom, Sega, etc. And their suggestions are MISLEADING!!! NOW YOU PEOPLE GET IT?!

Last edited by xXSmashBrotherXx on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:03 pm

What's wrong with a few guests from fellow companies? As long as the games are Nintendo dominant, there's not issue with 3rd partys getting involved, especially if those companies have a long history with Nintendo.

Last edited by Mr. Mistress on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:11 pm

xXSmashBrotherXx wrote:
LOOK PEOPLE! Smash Brothers is all about Nintendo characters beating the hell out of each other, RIGHT? So people are making these stupid-donkey characters suggestions FROM OTHER SERIES! Like Namco, Capcom, Sega, etc. And their suggestions are MISLEADING!!! NOW YOU PEOPLE GET IT?!

Brawl made an exception. And so, it is very likely future rosters will feature a minority of 3rd party characters from now on.

Personally, I blame Sakurai for being MISLEADING. He doesn't GET IT.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:11 pm

calm your tits child
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:56 pm

xXSmashBrotherXx wrote:
LOOK PEOPLE! Smash Brothers is all about Nintendo characters beating the hell out of each other, RIGHT?
No.

It's a game celebrating the history of Nintendo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:45 pm

genericforumname1 wrote:
calm your tits child
Dude, please get your facts straight, because I'm a teen. -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:48 pm

AEM wrote:
xXSmashBrotherXx wrote:
LOOK PEOPLE! Smash Brothers is all about Nintendo characters beating the hell out of each other, RIGHT?
No.

Exactly! Those other companies have nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:04 pm

xXSmashBrotherXx wrote:
AEM wrote:
xXSmashBrotherXx wrote:
No.

Exactly! Those other companies have nothing to do with it.
Actually Metal Gear had some games on a couple of Nintendo consoles. A hand held title too.

Sonic is practically a Nintendo character now and the rivalry between Nintendo and Sega / Mario vs Sonic is also a large part about Nintendo's history too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:43 pm

xXSmashBrotherXx wrote:
genericforumname1 wrote:
calm your tits child
then at least have the decency to act somewhat maturely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Bro~ wrote:
xXSmashBrotherXx wrote:
genericforumname1 wrote:
calm your tits child
*faceplam*
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:56 pm

xXSmashBrotherXx wrote:
Bro~ wrote:
xXSmashBrotherXx wrote:
genericforumname1 wrote:
calm your tits child
*faceplam*
*facepalm to previous facepalm*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:57 pm

xXSmashBrotherXx wrote:
genericforumname1 wrote:
calm your tits child
I call everyone a child because everyone is born unto someone, making them their child
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True point of Smash Bros.   The True point of Smash Bros. Empty

Back to top Go down

The True point of Smash Bros.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1