Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? Empty
PostSubject: Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art?   Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:18 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Sorcedude
Level 3 CPU
Sorcedude

Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art?   Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:45 am

So where's Sora?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art?   Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:29 am

Sorcedude wrote:
So where's Sora?
That picture is 10 times more awesome than anything Kingdom Hearts ever pulled.
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art?   Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:03 am

Lemme answer that question for you:
Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? 932674-zelda_wii2_artwork
No.

This concept art is pretty pretty awesum.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Sorcedude
Level 3 CPU
Sorcedude

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art?   Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:07 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Sorcedude wrote:
So where's Sora?
That picture is 10 times more awesome than anything Kingdom Hearts ever pulled.
I...can't argue that.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art?   Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:46 am

A massive Disney/Pixar Crossover Adventure?

I think my heart just stopped

If this is a massive multiplayer thing where you can play as a huge plethora of Disney Characters doing crazy feces, I will officially sell my soul to Disney.

Unless Nintendo decides to do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art?   Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:14 am

TheSocksOfTruth wrote:
A massive Disney/Pixar Crossover Adventure?

I think my heart just stopped

If this is a massive multiplayer thing where you can play as a huge plethora of Disney Characters doing crazy feces, I will officially sell my soul to Disney.

Unless Nintendo decides to do the same thing.
They have announced Pirates of the Carribbean, Aladdin, Wreck-It Ralph and Frankenweenie too. It seems to be a big sandbox game, LittleBigPlanet meets Minecraft. The fan service looks amazing, in another piece of concept art I spotted the Underminer, so they are getting pretty obscure characters too Very Happy

The only thing that worries me, is that it features iPad/Console cross-play, so how huge exactly the game is remains to be seen.

EDIT: It seems to be a spiritual spin-off to Toy Story 3's Toy Box mode. As someone who played that game, let me say it is pretty awesome. And if the jump is the same as Portal to Portal 2 (It followed a similar trend, experiment to full blown game) then this will be seriously amazing.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art?   Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:25 am

Who knows, if this really is that, maybe Nintendo or something will take the hint of sexiness and do something similar.

I mean

Holy crapola

I could make Lightning Mcqueen and Woody and Sully etc walk around with regular people and no one will question it them being NPCs?
at least thats what I hope

BECAUSE IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art?   Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:04 am

Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? 1643

Not too keen on the art style here, but still...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art?   Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:28 pm

A Disney crossover game featuring only the highest points of Disney in recent memory?

Not bad.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art?   Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Official Trailer.

Looks like they're gonna pull a Skylanders and make people buy figurines to have characters playable.

Damn.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art?   Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:34 pm

So, in short. it is wrong to be sold on a game from one piece of concept art.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art?   Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:51 pm

@ 2:51

well i know who's getting this game
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art?   Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong to be sold on a game purely because of one piece of concept art?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1