HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I hate how

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GigaPichu



  Weegee
  3392

PostSubject: I hate how   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:29 pm

- I constantly feel like no one respects me and no one cares about me yet I am always proven wrong about it yet I end up feeling like that again in the future

- I cannot argue with anyone without making a complete dunce of myself and making more and more people view me as more of a nuisance than a benefit

- no matter what good things happen to me I end up finding someone/something to hate or something/something to complain about

- I cannot do anything good without someone complaining about it, and I cannot do anything bad without causing a massive uproar

- I cant take a joke

- I cant make a joke

- I can't be the nice guy I want to be all the time

- I will likely make everyone know me as 'that one angry guy'

- I worry people

- I worry about people

- I have to make pointless threads like this to express my anger about my own behavior and actions

- Ill likely forget that I even made this tomorrow

- people will think im just attention-whoring with this post, but im really just explaining myself


Last edited by GigaPichu on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:31 pm

I still love you
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator


  Random
  4173

PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:49 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
I hate how

-everyone takes my jokes too seriously because i'm in a position of power

-people don't respect me the way they respect giga because they don't think i do as much as or more work than giga

-people take jak's jokes the way they should be taken despite him having more power over the game than me

-saying i introduced a friend to the forum who wanted to help out somehow makes him an alt account

-people don't listen to me very often, even when i have the game's best interests in mind

-jak is the only one who shows consistent respect for me, literally everyone else will be like "omf you're awesome" for five minutes after i post a video or 10 seconds after i post an animation but nothing more than that

-every time i have schoolwork i hop on the forum for 5 minutes and it turns into a 5 hour ordeal over something absolutely dumb

-i suck at prioritizing

-people think i'm things i most definitely am not because i am in a dumb relationship-related situation

-people make assumptions

-people judge

-antisemitism still exists, as well as racism in general

-bro is somehow the only one out of all of us who doesn't have serious problems

-the default emoticons on this forum are terrible

-i'm forcing myself to change my favorite character's moveset when i resprite her

-i got stuck respriting all the characters with boobs

-the ssf2 devs still want me to join them and quit here and geno is the only one who actually thinks about how i feel about the whole thing

-we had to move certain parts of development behind closed doors

-people are lazy and take sprites and animations without asking permission

-i have not played brawl in two months

-i spend more time on this forum and on the game than i do on my schoolwork

-nobody irl has any idea what i'm talking about when i talk about what i do for this game

-the last hug i got from a girl was my ex-girlfriend back in february

-people would denote every single freaking one of the above problems as a 1st world problem which is dumb because my problems are not comparable to the problems of starving children in africa much like how apples and oranges are uncomparable

-this post took me serious time to write and nobody will even read through all of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:56 pm

-Dettadeus- wrote:
GigaPichu wrote:
I hate how
-bro is somehow the only one out of all of us who doesn't have serious problems
-the reason I got attached to the forum in the first place was because it gave me somewhere to vent as I dealt with chronic illness for about a year (I'm better now)

-I'm clinically depressed and currently in a bout with severe social anxiety

-the above have made me struggle immensely in school despite being "gifted" from an early age

-I was recently diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome after going my whole life thinking I was just a socially awkward kid and I'd grow out of it

Yeah.

No.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:00 pm

I'm not going to the thing but not with the quote because i'm lazy

-i have a superiority complex

-i have a strong desire to have someone who loves or hates me equally

-i have little self-value

-i have a constant fear of having friendships being relinquished
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator


  Random
  4173

PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Brof1st wrote:
-Dettadeus- wrote:
GigaPichu wrote:
I hate how
-bro is somehow the only one out of all of us who doesn't have serious problems
-the reason I got attached to the forum in the first place was because it gave me somewhere to vent as I dealt with chronic illness for about a year (I'm better now)

-I'm clinically depressed and currently in a bout with severe social anxiety

-the above have made me struggle immensely in school despite being "gifted" from an early age

-I was recently diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome after going my whole life thinking I was just a socially awkward kid and I'd grow out of it

Yeah.

No.

ok well you show your problems the least then


also

GigaPichu wrote:
I hate how

-i have serious self confidence issues

-i am unable to feel stress from tests, assignments, grades, etc and thus am not usually motivated to finish them until the last possible moment

-giga threatens to quit when he doesn't get what he wants

-felipe threatens to compromise the entire game when he doesn't get what he wants

-we overwork jak so much and i can't bring myself to dig deep into the game's coding and learn it to ease his workload

-i can't improve my artistic skills no matter how much i try

-on most of my art threads, within 100 posts, 75 of them are mine and 25 are other people writing one line of text

-this thread will probably turn into a rant/my-problems-are-bigger-than-yours thread

-giga doesn't realize how much respect he gets

-giga thinks he is less necessary to this game than me

-felipe doesn't know how teams work at all

-felipe doesn't respect jak's hard work at all

-i gave felipe the gmk in the first place

-felipe

-i will forever be a jack of all trades and never an ace in one

-dmx made a facebook contest offering a custom title on the forum as a prize without consulting anyone and without realizing it's pointless because you can have your own title in your status bar

-giga constantly belittles himself and doesn't believe his stuff is amazing even though it is
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Nohrian Sadist



  Random
  549
  cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:22 am

-I can't bring myself to talk to anyone in real life

-I have little to no self-confidence

-I'm terrible at everything

-everyone treats me like dirt

-I'm afraid of the dark

-Everytime I try to help someone, I hurt them instead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU


  1703

PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:34 am

-Dettadeus- wrote:

-dmx made a facebook contest offering a custom title on the forum as a prize without consulting anyone and without realizing it's pointless because you can have your own title in your status bar

That was fleep's idea. I went with it.

-leo hates me and i don't know why

-people often think i'm like phantom. i'm not.

-i'm not capitalizing anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:34 am

Dr.MarioX wrote:

-leo hates me and i don't know why
it's a grudge of your past mishaps; you honestly can't go without saying that you haven't made any mistakes on these forums in the past
also because of that folder you made with all those sprites, even though it wasn't stealing at all as it was just a folder

Quote :
-people often think i'm like phantom. i'm not.
genetics
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU


  1079

PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:09 am

Leafyon wrote:
-I can't bring myself to talk to anyone in real life

-I have little to no self-confidence

-I'm terrible at everything

-everyone treats me like dirt

^^^^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:21 am

There's some mild language in this post so be warned.


-I can never play my wii due to the disc drive being broken

-That led me to hack my wii

-My Wii U suffered from my three-year-old brother pulling out the cord during the mothafuggin big update

-My 3DS has a broken L button

-My stove stopped working for no reason

-Some jackass left his tailgate down and my mom accidentally hit it when backing out of a small, tiny parking lot because of this jackass leaving his tailgate down

-My brother knocked our lamp over

-Giga thinks that anyone who isn't 100% serious all the time cannot be the age they claim to be

-CatLoverGurl's sweet 16 was ruined by her jackass brother

-The microwave light went out so my genius dad dismantled it and now it's broken

-My family seems to be full of idiots

-This thread will escalate into a flamewar somehow
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:01 am

I don't think you're following the pattern at hand

also don't we already have an "what irked you" thread already or
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:45 am

Leafyon wrote:
-I can't bring myself to talk to anyone in real life

-I have little to no self-confidence

-everyone is pissed
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU


  Toad
  585

PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:37 pm

yall have problems
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:56 pm

-I have to listen to all your problems when you should be listening to mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU


  Random
  566

PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Cubchoo wrote:
-I have to listen to all your problems when you should be listening to mine.

Selfish much?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:35 pm

MenacingRelic98 wrote:
Cubchoo wrote:
-I have to listen to all your problems when you should be listening to mine.

Selfish much?
that was quite ostensibly a joke though
Back to top Go down
Sorcedude
Level 3 CPU


  69

PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:31 pm

- there's this one itch on my back that I cant quite reach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU


  Toad
  585

PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:39 pm

-I have to listen to all your problems
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:44 pm

-I have to listen to you say that you have to listen to our problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:47 pm

ok this thread can die now
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:09 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
- I constantly feel like no one respects me and no one cares about me yet I am always proven wrong about it yet I end up feeling like that again in the future

- I cannot argue with anyone without making a complete dunce of myself and making more and more people view me as more of a nuisance than a benefit

- no matter what good things happen to me I end up finding someone/something to hate or something/something to complain about

- I cannot do anything good without someone complaining about it, and I cannot do anything bad without causing a massive uproar

- I cant take a joke

- I cant make a joke

- I can't be the nice guy I want to be all the time

- I will likely make everyone know me as 'that one angry guy'

- I worry people

- I worry about people

- I have to make pointless threads like this to express my anger about my own behavior and actions

- Ill likely forget that I even made this tomorrow

- people will think im just attention-whoring with this post, but im really just explaining myself

-Ill be infracted for bumping

PREACH
Back to top Go down
Villainger
Level 4 CPU


  213

PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:18 pm

Now that I think about it, I am truly at peace with myself.

Well.. I hate a lot of things, but those things were of my past self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU


  Ridley
  850

PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:47 pm

-I cannot talk without stopping so I can think about the word I'm suppose to say
-I can't make friends since I'm focusing something else
-Mosquitos exsist in the first place
-I wanted to do something, but got distracted by something else
-have to right or type something without looking at the Internet to see if I spelled it right
-I can't think properly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:55 pm

-I'm so lazy

-I easily forget things I was told a moment ago

-I take too long to do things that can be done in a short period of time

-I can't stay focused on something for long (This post included)

-I get annoyed by the silliest things

-I'm not that good of an artist

-I often have nothing valuable to say

-I scream like a little girl

-I'm unable to take care of myself
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:56 pm

let's keep this thread dead ok
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU


  Ridley
  850

PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Mr. Mistress wrote:
-I'm so lazy

-I easily forget things I was told a moment ago

-I take too long to do things that can be done in a short period of time

-I can't stay focused on something for long (This post included)

-I'm not that good of an artist

-I often have nothing valuable to say

-I'm unable to take care of myself

I hate this too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luke-ish
Level 4 CPU


  111

PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:05 pm

so little self confidence itt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:29 pm

such is life as a nerdy-ass betaboy
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu



  Weegee
  3392

PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:31 pm

yeah im sorry about my nerdy-ass betaness guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I hate how   Today at 12:08 am

Back to top Go down
 
I hate how
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you hate me?
» I hate people stabbing me, therefore I just got into a rambo mode
» Do you hate ebay auction sniping?
» I hate everything
» What do u hate most about the tigrex?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum