HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Official Character Suggestion Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
JMan
Level 4 CPU
avatar

  Knuckles
  114

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:05 am

I demand Terry Bogard into this list since hes RYU's mascot countapart well and yea he does slam dunks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://battlecrossfever.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:10 am

sir may I ask why you have links to ecchi in your signature
sub-par ecchi at that
Back to top Go down
rjones1325
Level 5 CPU
avatar

  267

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:22 am

Yukon Cornelius wrote:
Wreck it Ralph is SUPPOSED to mix with Mario, Sonic, Ryu, etc

Hell he DOES IT IN HIS MOVIE

I can't speak for Mickey but

Yeah Mickey is logo for the company for WIR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roy
Level 7 CPU
avatar

  1169
  RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:19 am

Mr. Grinch wrote:
Troll confirmed.
Why don't you go find some Playstation All-Stars fangame if lolserious characters are your forte?
That's not serious either with Toro, Ratchet, Sly, Daxter, and Fat Princess.


Ralph fits in perfectly. Did you not see him in Sonic Racing? As for Mickey, he'd most likely borrow moves from Kingdom Hearts and Epic Mickey. He's been 'serious' for a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercuryHg34

avatar

  3883

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:29 am

Dexxa wrote:
Well i`d understand if people vote for Master chief even though he would prolly not fit he still could be atleast taken seriously or atleast he would fit on the level of the other characters well most of them
but mickey mouse?

I vote Domo-kun Goofy Timezones melons and World peace!
http://i.imgur.com/hsf5J.png

How serious a character can be taken is purely subjective. The reason we can all say Mickey and WIR are "serious" characters is because of the evedence we have to suggest that. You, on the other hand, have only a biased opinion to support your claims. It's not wrong to have your opinion about them, but it's wrong to base an argument solely on those opinions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:31 am

genericone wrote:
sir may I ask why you have links to ecchi in your signature
sub-par ecchi at that
Don't knock him.
I'm saying this completely honestly and unironically: Jman is my favorite user on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Dexxa
Level 2 CPU
avatar

  33

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:01 am

Because i need justification of my opinion over the internet where i state that i don`t like XY
Does it mean that you have to share mine? No and even if, I wouldn`t care
But good stuff trying to twist my "ARGUMENTS" which clearly aren`t MY OPINIONS
Thanks for teaching me next time maybe be creative enough to come with your own opinion
Maybe
Heres an elephant i like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:05 am

Dexxa wrote:
Because i need justification of my opinion over the internet where i state that i don`t like XY
Does it mean that you have to share mine? No and even if, I wouldn`t care
But good stuff trying to twist my "ARGUMENTS" which clearly aren`t MY OPINIONS
Thanks for teaching me next time maybe be creative enough to come with your own opinion
Maybe
Heres an elephant i like them.
This guy's easily second place.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:12 am

is sonicgx high on your favorites list
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
avatar

  8690
  EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:00 pm

JMan wrote:
I demand Terry Bogard into this list since hes RYU's mascot countapart well and yea he does slam dunks

If you want to suggest him as a candidate, please make a poll on the "CrusaDLC Suggestion" Board. If he wins, he can be a candidate. I'll be updating this poll in a bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
avatar

  449

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:03 pm

My votes:
Palutena
Starfy
Tom Nook
Non-Specific Action Figure
Raiden
Dr. Eggman
NiGHTS
Zero
Albert Wesker
Dante
Amaterasu
Neku
Professor Layton
The Heavy
Dracula
Wreck-It Ralph
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo
Level 7 CPU
avatar

  Link
  1385

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Remove my Non Specific Action Figure vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
avatar

  4179

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:21 pm

someone explain to me how non specific action figure is even on the poll despite breaking most of the dlc character rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
SP



  3855
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:22 pm

-Dettadeus- wrote:
someone explain to me how non specific action figure is on the poll despite breaking most of the dlc character rules

He got voted on by the public I guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:52 pm

The only rule he actually breaks is that he didn't debut in a video game.
He's Nintendo relevant, given that he's from a Nintendo video. (which makes him a 1st Party character by definition).

This whole "4th Party" thing is starting to irk me in the fact that there is no such thing as a 4th Party, yet people use it as a legitimate way to describe something that did not originate from a video game. Made up definition for made up term, I guess?
Any "4th Party" is actually a 3rd Party. The reason being that a 3rd Party developer is a "hardware or software developer not directly tied to the primary product that a consumer is using".

Now, one could say that any 3rd Party character of non-video game origin should be excluded from the poll save for Mickey, but that still doesn't affect NSAF, as he's Nintendo-made, making him 1st Party to Nintendo.
We know Sakurai had a rule about 3rd Parties having to have a video game origin, but it clearly did not apply to 1st Parties, as we have R.O.B., who did not debut in a video game, but is a peripheral. Nor did it apply to 2nd Parties, since Lucario debuted in the anime far before he appeared in any Pokemon game (and Brawl Lucario is essentially Anime Lucario, given that only that particular Lucario could speak).
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

avatar

  3392

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:58 pm

I personally just thought the idea of having a short-lived joke be a legitimate character option was kinda stupid, but w/e.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:08 pm

It is true that NSAF was simply a fad. On that grounds, he can be removed.
But not because of being "4th Party".
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
avatar

  8690
  EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:34 pm


Ok guys, I have NOT updated the votes, but I indeed updated the OP by changing the listings of the candidates into a Leaderboard. This will help voters view specifically where everyone's placement is in the form of rankings.

I will update the votes next time I have the chance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercuryHg34

avatar

  3883

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:04 am

Dexxa wrote:
Because i need justification of my opinion over the internet where i state that i don`t like XY
Does it mean that you have to share mine? No and even if, I wouldn`t care
But good stuff trying to twist my "ARGUMENTS" which clearly aren`t MY OPINIONS
Thanks for teaching me next time maybe be creative enough to come with your own opinion
Maybe
Heres an elephant i like them.

That told me you have absolutely no idea what I said, so I won't bother explaining.

On a seperate note, I just thought I would mention that I like how the voting system was revamped. It makes more sense this way and there's little room if any to manipulate votes. Kudos, SK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dexxa
Level 2 CPU
avatar

  33

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:38 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:


How serious a character can be taken is purely subjective. The reason we can all say Mickey and WIR are "serious" characters is because of the evedence we have to suggest that. You, on the other hand, have only a biased opinion to support your claims. It's not wrong to have your opinion about them, but it's wrong to base an argument solely on those opinions.

Funny enough that you put subjective biased opinion and evedence in the same sentence though
Can`t remember Micky nor WIR being "advertised" as serious characters "evedence" in terms of what? You saying so? Other people saying so? yeah okay
or could it be that it`s your opinion... no wait not even as it seems you don`t seem to be able to express your own opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercuryHg34

avatar

  3883

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Define subjective. In case you don't know what it means, here's the answer.

And here you can see the difference between Subjective reasoning and Objective reasoning.

The three terms you claim to be in the same sentence are each in their own sentence.

Wreck-It Ralph's DLC disscussion.
There was also a 4th Party Candidate DLC poll where Mickey Mouse won, I couldn't find the thread but it's definitely what you would call "serious".

The power of the internet is an amazing thing. I can do this thing called "supporting my claims" much more easily because of it, try it for yourself.

Now this will hopefully be over, like I intended for it to be in my previous post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King
avatar

  8690
  EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:41 pm


Alright guys, I updated the votes & rankings with everyone's added & changed votes.

Be sure to check the OP to see if your favorite candidates are winning.

And thanks Mercury for your comment. really appreciate it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Hell

avatar

  8836

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Support Ryu Hayabusa, His debut game is one of the most famous NES games in existence! As if he wasn't already badass enough.

_________________
Perfect Hell

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP



  3855
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dexxa
Level 2 CPU
avatar

  33

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:55 am

If mickey wins over Ryu
oh man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Hell

avatar

  8836

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:33 am

Ryu definitely needs to win one of the last two slots. He should have been main roster actually, he's far more deserving than several of our main roster characters.

_________________
Perfect Hell

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:31 am

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Ryu definitely needs to win one of the last two slots. He should have been main roster actually, he's far more deserving than several of our main roster characters.
name 3 characters less deserving than Ryu Hayabusa
hard mode: no goku
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:40 am

Gooey, Geno, and Krystal.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
avatar

  2072
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Geno, Weegee, Goku, Krystal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roy
Level 7 CPU
avatar

  1169
  RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Except within that last slot, we also have Spyro, Tom Nook, and Starfy, all of whom are more important than Ryu. Layton, Shulk, and Takamaru are debatable as well.


Also, why does no one mention Ezio as not deserving...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   

Back to top Go down
 
Official Character Suggestion Poll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Official Character Applications
» Kid Icarus SSB4 Poll (for my Roster)
» Tekken Character Popularity Ranks
» Pokemon XY character poll!
» Warmachine Character Jack Updgrade Kits

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestion Poll Board :: Suggestion Poll General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum