Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Character Suggestion Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Brof1st wrote:
This thread is a shining example of why having a community-decided roster is an absolutely horrible idea.

I think it would work much more fluidly if we allowed the DLC roster to be decided only by the dev team (and certain designated non-devs, such as Golden). Leaving a poll open for two years only leads to pointless arguments and dissatisfaction with the finished product.

This is a great idea. It would do well to limit the arguments that occur in this place.

Personally, I'd rather we get rid of DLC altogether, since it's pointless for a fangame to have DLC.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:32 pm

DLC Poll has been updated today.

Not much has changed though.

I will try and rearrange all the voter's names in alphabetical order to make it more organize whenever I have the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Vote   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:05 pm

-Spyro
-Cranky Kong
-Kamek
-Tabuu
-Master Hand
-Tom Nook
-Sub-Zero
-Lara Croft
-Sand Bag
-Daisy
-Frogger
-Takamaru
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Sorry about before, I don't normally act like that. At least I try not to.

So anyway I'm thinking of changing my WIR vote to something else, but I'm not certain I want to just yet.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Updated OP with the new member's votes.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:38 pm

genericforumname1 wrote:
yeti I love you
Thanks... I think(no homo), but while I am posting, A Question to some people, Why Wreck It Ralph, of all characters. I loved the Movie, but... I Really Wish I could Come up with an argument but I can't. I would vote for him, but I would rather vote for the underdogs, and the fighters for the spot.

Also, You guys should really vote for Alvis, he is an awesome character. He also represents the Magic, and Evil Side of FE. At least IIRC.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:12 am

Wreck It Ralph is a good character choice because:

1. He isn't actually a 4th Party, he is a 3rd Party. This is because technically, his Arcade Console came out before the Movie was released (it was around Disney World), and he later had his movie games on the Wii and DS.

2. He would be a perfect alternative to Sora. If we had Sora it would be a bit redundant, seeing as how SSF2 currently has Sora. It'd be like if we had Lloyd and Black Mage as well, even though there are other options. Like Sora, Ralph represents not only the biggest part of Disney (the cartoons/movies), but he also represents the Video Game aspects of Disney. All without being 4th Party, like Mickey.

3. It makes so much sense for him to be in the game. Ralph does his game-jumping thing (as you probably knew), and the sequel to his movie apparently is going to have him invade console and computer games. Why not have him invade Crusade? Especially with the Arcade theme we're trying to push for, he'd fit like a glove.

4. He'd actually make for a very interesting character, at least with the gimmicks I presented for him on the Moveset Thread. He would be a large and strong fighter, with (semi-unwanted) help from his little buddy Vanellope, who will glitch him around on command to make him a very shifty fighter, making it difficult to know what moves he will throw out, as well as making him probably one of the most mobile large characters to ever be in Smash.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:36 am

Wreck-it-Ralph
Dr. Eggman
Sub-Zero
The Heavy
Neku
Master Cheif
Shulk
Kefka
Travis Touchdown
Takamaru
Dracula
Palutena
Professor Layton
Amaterasu
Spyro the Dragon
Ryu Hayabusa
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:28 am

TheSocksOfTruth wrote:
Wreck It Ralph is a good character choice because:

1. He isn't actually a 4th Party, he is a 3rd Party. This is because technically, his Arcade Console came out before the Movie was released (it was around Disney World), and he later had his movie games on the Wii and DS.

2. He would be a perfect alternative to Sora. If we had Sora it would be a bit redundant, seeing as how SSF2 currently has Sora. It'd be like if we had Lloyd and Black Mage as well, even though there are other options. Like Sora, Ralph represents not only the biggest part of Disney (the cartoons/movies), but he also represents the Video Game aspects of Disney. All without being 4th Party, like Mickey.

3. It makes so much sense for him to be in the game. Ralph does his game-jumping thing (as you probably knew), and the sequel to his movie apparently is going to have him invade console and computer games. Why not have him invade Crusade? Especially with the Arcade theme we're trying to push for, he'd fit like a glove.

4. He'd actually make for a very interesting character, at least with the gimmicks I presented for him on the Moveset Thread. He would be a large and strong fighter, with (semi-unwanted) help from his little buddy Vanellope, who will glitch him around on command to make him a very shifty fighter, making it difficult to know what moves he will throw out, as well as making him probably one of the most mobile large characters to ever be in Smash.

No matter how you look at it, he is not more deserving than Travis Touchdown. Not even close. Nor is he more deserving than several other losing candidates, such as Viewtiful Joe, Palutena, Tom Nook and others.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:33 am

In your opinion

I was just explaining why he was deserving in general.

Obviously Nintendo characters are more deserving than him, as well as more deserving than more than half the current winners.
Not my fault people aren't voting for them.

Also, technically, the whole point of the DLC thing is people voting for who they want, not for who is deserving. Unless you're trying to vote for people who are deserving in your opinion.

Yeti asked why Ralph is deserving, so I told him. there was no need to shove an "HE ISNT MORE DESERVING THAN-" up anyones bumhole, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:54 pm

TheSocksOfTruth wrote:
In your opinion

Obviously Nintendo characters are more deserving than him, as well as more deserving than more than half the current winners.

Also, technically, the whole point of the DLC thing is people voting for who they want, not for who is deserving. Unless you're trying to vote for people who are deserving in your opinion.

Yeti asked why Ralph is deserving, so I told him. there was no need to shove an "HE ISN'T MORE DESERVING THAN-" up anyones bumhole, thank you.
First he isn't more Deserving than Sora, Second there are only like 10 characters less deserving than him. Mickey is Losing and he is 1000000000000000000000X times more Important than Ralph. The only reason is winning is because of the Amazing Movie, and Games. I will be honest I would main Ralph, that Doesn't mean he is more deriving that any of the characters below him, because if I haven't made my self clear enough He isn't.

And Again You guys Should Vote Alvis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:42 pm

This isn't a matter of "He thinks this character is deserving. VOTE!" It's a matter of "I voted for who I want to see, and nobody I don't want to see. I used my votes on characters I like."

That's like saying that you should vote for Obama or Romney just because someone thinks they deserve to be in office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Kaizaran wrote:
That's like saying that you should vote for Obama or Romney just because someone thinks they deserve to be in office.
awful analogy
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Yeti wrote:
TheSocksOfTruth wrote:
In your opinion

Yeti asked why Ralph is deserving, so I told him. there was no need to shove an "HE ISN'T MORE DESERVING THAN-" up anyones bumhole, thank you.
First he isn't more Deserving than Sora, Second there are only like 10 characters less deserving than him. Mickey is Losing and he is 1000000000000000000000X times more Important than Ralph. The only reason is winning is because of the Amazing Movie, and Games. I will be honest I would main Ralph, that Doesn't mean he is more deriving that any of the characters below him, because if I haven't made my self clear enough He isn't.

And Again You guys Should Vote Alvis

You didnt catch a single thing I said, did you yeti?
I never said any of that stuff.

I actually said that several characters not winning are more deserving than him. I only said he would be a good Counter to Sora, not that he is more important or deserving than him.
Please read the whole thing next time.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:14 pm

DLC Poll updated.
Back to top Go down
BlessedAeon
Level 1 CPU
BlessedAeon

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:27 pm

1. Claus (Hopefully as the Masked Man if he is implemented ^.^)
2. Zero
3. Dracula
4. Sub-Zero
5. Ray

Those are my only votes for now.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Poll has been updated with the most recent additional votes.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:44 am

Change my WIR vote to Travis Touchdown.

Also WHY is Viewtiful Joe losing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:48 am

Remove my Travis vote and add Andy.

Sorry STOP, I just can't see a guy who reloads via masturbation being in Smash.

VJ is cool and all but he's yet another Capcommer. I voted for Andy because he's part of a really good Nintendo game.
Back to top Go down
Dexxa
Level 2 CPU
Dexxa

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:35 am

Kaizaran wrote:
This isn't a matter of "He thinks this character is deserving. VOTE!" It's a matter of "I voted for who I want to see, and nobody I don't want to see. I used my votes on characters I like."

wow what a rare sight opinions?
damn you make me proud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:41 am

SK, there seems to be a lot of unnecessary confusion regarding Claus. Can you change his name on the OP to Claus (Masked Man)? People are idiots and think that by Claus we mean not as Masked Man. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
CartmanWii
Level 2 CPU
CartmanWii

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:26 pm

-Mickey Mouse
-Mr. Resetti
-Hatsune Miku
-Lip
-Jim Raynor
-Spyro The Dragon
-Wreck-It Ralph
-Dr.Robotnick (Never Eggman!)
-The Heavy
-Tetrominoe
-Kamek
-Daisy
-Shantae
-Dillon

I vote for the 14 characters (sorry for my english)
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Ok, DLC Poll updated with all the recent added/changed votes since the last update

And no problem Blue, I will change his name to Claus/Masked Man to fix any further confusion.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:27 am

Add Takamaru and Claus to my vote.

Didn't even notice Claus was on the poll till now.

In addition, now I have only one free space left.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:59 pm

DLC Poll updated with the recently requested vote changes.

Welp, looks like the poll is turning tables Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Voting for Master Chief again.

EDIT: Removing my NSAF vote.

Last edited by STOP on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Change my Non-Specific Action Figure vote to Claus.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:31 am

For my final vote, I choose Non-Specific Action Figure.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:25 pm

DLC Poll Updated.

Please look at the OP (1st page of this topic) to see the most recent results
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Adding votes to Takamaru, The Heavy, and Claus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Suggestion Poll   Official Character Suggestion Poll - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Character Suggestion Poll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next