HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Gonna fix my WoL moveset because it's missing one thing: Summons.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Updated WoL moveset. Changes:
- Added a note to the Bravery gimmick. Multi-hit HP attacks cause brave gain up until the last hit.
- Added on to his Final Smash. The hits leading up to the final explosion will net a significant amount of bravery, and the final hit's damage and knockback will scale with bravery.
- Blue fang was moved to down tilt, a more fitting spot
- White Fang was removed
- Dash attack is now the classic "Attack" command from all FF games.
- Up Smash is now Ultimate Shield
- Down Smash is now Summon Bahamut (still trying to work out how this will work in game)
- Added throws, which are all popular summons
- Added notes to most attacks indicating properties such as shield damage, stun, starting and ending lag or other notes. These are all based on properties of the attack origin

https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Updated WoL moveset for the last time, it is now complete. Changes:
- Added White Fang on Forward air to complete the Black Magic trifecta (fire, ice, lightning). The old Fair, Crossover, was moved to Nair. The old Nair, Dayflash, was removed because it is already repped on Jab
- Moved Summon Bahamut to back throw. Chocobo is no longer definitively in the moveset
- Added a note to optionally use Summon Chocobo for a float or as an alternative Up special. While riding the Chocobo, A will use Chocobo Kick while B will use Chocobo Meteor
- New down smash: Guard/Defend. Another classic FF series command
- Added a note on the final smash to have WoL change to his Knight appearance, seen as his EX mode in Dissidia

Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Chocobo moveset finished.

Now let's remove him and put in WoL. -_-
I've made movesets for both because i know it's not likely that the roster will be changed at all, yet Chocobo has a ridiculous amount of replacement support in favor of WoL. Wouldn't even be surprised if community support was unanimous there.

I'll be making a few more movesets for roster characters not yet in the game over the coming week.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:07 am

I'm going to make some movesets for DLC candidates so that they can hopefully gain some support on the DLC poll. I might start with Ray MK.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Wreck-It Ralph joins the Crusade!

He Smashes! He Crashes! He's Gonna Wreck It!

Ralph Joins the Crusade with a huge arsenal of Punches, Kicks, and... well, Punches and Kicks.
no wait, what's this?
a tagalong?

Vanellope joins the Crusade alongside Ralph!

She isn't supposed to actually be there, but now that she came along too, why not help her best buddy?

Thanks to Vanellope, Ralph is able to use his moves in ways you would've never imagined. For several attacks, he is able to be 'Glitched' around by Vanellope, allowing him to do moves in much more confusing ways, with much more crazy and devestating effects. Ralph may not have the greatest walking speed, but thanks to Vanellope, he will be able to move around much easier.

Not only that, but a 'special' mechanic comes default with them being on the battlefield together. Ralph won't let any harm come to Vanellope, so if you so much as touch her, you'll be getting a face full of Giant Fist (not the DK kind), in the form of a nifty and unique auto-counter move.

Ralphs most major downside is that he's a heavy character, which obviously means he can be comboed easier than others. Hopefully with the help of his Candy-Coated friend, opponents wont be able to catch him, let alone combo him.

MOVESET:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:19 pm

I gave some moveset ideas for Dracula when i suggested him for DLC< now the moveset is fully fleshed out. You can check it out in my movesets post:
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:26 pm

I honestly dislike his Special moveset, I had a different idea for him, especially since this one would be used if he wins CrusaDLC, I think there should be a better Special moveset, and a special ability. Blood strength. Whenever he uses a Smash Attack, he gets a small amount of blood, and the more blood you have, the stronger his down special is.

Neutral Special : Satanic Fire
Shoots a simple fireball, similar to his ability in most Castlevania games. The fireball acts similar to Luigi's when unguided, but can be slightly changed in direction.

Side Special : Bat Transformation
Love your current idea.

Up Special : Demonic Wings
Same as your idea, but forces victims downward. On the ground, it stuns the victims using a wing slam attack.

Down Special : True Dracula
This is where my idea is used the most. Transforms into his True Form, and only uses physical attacks. The transformation lasts a period of time based off of amount of blood, and is stronger based off of this. Once you transform, you can't transform back until all of the blood is used up. This means that you must be very efficient with his smashes. If you don't have any blood, the Down Special is Mist Transformation, where he stays still and becomes a poison mist, dealing sufficient damage and absorbs a small amount of blood.

Final Smash : What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse
A new Final Smash based off of Simon's Quest. Dracula pulls back his cloak and raises both of his arms. The screen goes dark and shows the terrible prompt. Anyone close to him gains 400% damage, and start to take constant damage, like Lip's stick. It also increases how much blood Dracula has, allowing him to knock people out with his True Form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:28 pm

400%? That's extreme even for a final smash. Not even the Final Verdict does that much.
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:31 pm

BluePsychic wrote:
400%? That's extreme even for a final smash. Not even the Final Verdict does that much.
It doesn't deal any knockback, but I think it would probably make more sense at 300%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
Neutral Special : Satanic Fire
try to avoid direct religious references.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:52 pm

My moveset uses every power known to Dracula, so Satanic Fire doesn't exist. Hellfire, Dark Blaze and others in my moveset do, but "Satanic Fire" is not a Dracula power. True Dracula is also definitely much more suited to a FS. He is usually the final boss of the game, fought after beating Dracula. He is never seen transforming back and forth between the two forms, and it would not make sense in his moveset.

I don't see what's wrong with my moveset really. You could move attacks around, for example putting Fsmash on Side special, Down special on Fsmash, whatever. But nearly every attack, if not literally every attack, he has ever performed is there, and not one is made up. Some are altered, for example Blood Hydro Storm, but it is still the same basic idea. His moveset also allows for a fire and minions based spacing game with transformation mix-ups in between. It fits him perfectly. The only thing i could see being tweaked is the actual placement of the attacks to the inputs, but that's minor.
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
My moveset uses every power known to Dracula, so Satanic Fire doesn't exist. Hellfire, Dark Blaze and others in my moveset do, but "Satanic Fire" is not a Dracula power. True Dracula is also definitely much more suited to a FS. He is usually the final boss of the game, fought after beating Dracula. He is never seen transforming back and forth between the two forms, and it would not make sense in his moveset.

I don't see what's wrong with my moveset really. You could move attacks around, for example putting Fsmash on Side special, Down special on Fsmash, whatever. But nearly every attack, if not literally every attack, he has ever performed is there, and not one is made up. Some are altered, for example Blood Hydro Storm, but it is still the same basic idea. His moveset also allows for a fire and minions based spacing game with transformation mix-ups in between. It fits him perfectly. The only thing i could see being tweaked is the actual placement of the attacks to the inputs, but that's minor.
Poorly translated for Satanic Fire, it's supposed to be Hellfire. The reason I set True Dracula there is because of the hatred of Transform Final Smashes. I thought it would be interesting to use it as the gimmick of his moveset. Also, the use of my Final Smash is glorious as it references the most hated thing in all of Castlevania.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Even if Transform FS' are overused, you can't let that get in the way of sensible moveset design. A Final Smash is supposed to be the character's most powerful attack. In Dracula's case, that is undoubtedly his True Form.

Mist is also a must in his specials, as it doesn't work well anywhere else. It's actually the nature of the moves that led me to use transfomations on his specials, then his fire spells and summons fell in line among the normals. It would be fine to use Bat or Wolf transform on say, Fsmash, but Mist definitely can't move except to a different special.

I don't think it's noted in his moveset, but my preference for the Down special would be an actual permanent transformation into the werewolf, with new attacks and all. It would be sort of like Zelda/Sheik, except Werewolf form probably would not have a full moveset instead having something simpler. I'll go make a note of that now. The only reason i scrapped that as a definitive Dspecial was because of the amount of coding/spriting work involved.
Back to top Go down
Sorcedude
Level 3 CPU
Sorcedude

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Even if Transform FS' are overused, you can't let that get in the way of sensible moveset design. A Final Smash is supposed to be the character's most powerful attack. In Dracula's case, that is undoubtedly his True Form.

I assume for true form, you mean the floating throne with arms (BEHOLD MY TRUE FORM AND DESPAAAAAIR!)? Or do you mean the godzilla...thing that shoots fireballs? Or maybe the purple demon from Dracula X? Drac's got alot of transformations, it's hard to keep track.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:27 pm

From DLC topic:

Quote :

True Dracula
The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 Sotn-predrac2The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 Spirit_of_Dracula_DXCThe Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 Drac-form2The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 Dracula2The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 Draccvx2

The demon form of Dracula, usually fought after defeating Dracula's first form. He loses some access to Dracula's spells, Dominance, shapeshifting, and life draining, but gains much higher mobility (including multiple jumps), melee attacks (mainly claw swipes), and can shoot fireballs, lasers and flame waves. Fireballs can erupt on the ground into flame pillars, and he can cause ground waves. He is also capable of lightning bolts, ghost swarm attacks, ice shards, acid mists/poison rain, and locust swarms.

That is generally what he looks like, 90% of the time. Obviously what we will use.
Back to top Go down
Sorcedude
Level 3 CPU
Sorcedude

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
From DLC topic:

Quote :

True Dracula
The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 Sotn-predrac2The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 Spirit_of_Dracula_DXCThe Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 Drac-form2The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 Dracula2The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 Draccvx2

The demon form of Dracula, usually fought after defeating Dracula's first form. He loses some access to Dracula's spells, Dominance, shapeshifting, and life draining, but gains much higher mobility (including multiple jumps), melee attacks (mainly claw swipes), and can shoot fireballs, lasers and flame waves. Fireballs can erupt on the ground into flame pillars, and he can cause ground waves. He is also capable of lightning bolts, ghost swarm attacks, ice shards, acid mists/poison rain, and locust swarms.

That is generally what he looks like, 90% of the time. Obviously what we will use.

Oop! Didn't catch those. Mybad.
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:49 pm

What if we used Mist Transformation as Down Special?
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Full package coming soon.
Metal General:
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
What if we used Mist Transformation as Down Special?
That's a possibility. Most of the placements are interchangeable right now, i just want all of his attacks to stay present in some form or another, and his FS to stay as is. I'm also open to new attack ideas over doublings, for example Dark Flame is both his dash attack and Nair, I'd be open to a new dash attack because Dark Flame was just slapped on it when i didnt have anything else for it.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:01 pm

This isn't very impressive but...
Reptile:
Oh and...
Magic Kirby:
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Alright, time for Kyurem!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Checking back on my original Genesect moveset, I'm going to revise it.
Genesect:
Criticism and Compliments appreciated.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Why am I
ゥ▾ ||ゥ♂:
so stupid?
Missingno.:
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Okay, here we go. ~Sophitia
Nightmare:
And as an added bonus:
Dark Mind:
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Alright, time for part 4 in my move set creations. I have no life.
Mario Series
Shadow Mario:
Legend of Zelda Series
Darknut:
Moblin:
Miniblin:
Kirby Series
Nightmare:
Dark Mind:
Sasuke:
Rocky:
Dream Land Kirby:
Pokemon Series
Genesect:
ゥ▾ ||ゥ♂:
Missingno.:
Galvantula:
Torkoal:
Other
Bill Rizer:
Bubsy:
Saki (Revision):
Primid:
Kickle:

Last edited by C_Mill24 on Wed May 08, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:14 pm

SK, I think I finished him.
Bill Rizer:
It's okay in my line of sight. Now I'm just waiting for your opinion. I got it done much faster than I anticipated.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:46 pm

It's been nearly ten days since my last move set so...
Shadow Mario:
Oh and also:
Sasuke:
C+C appreciated.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:42 pm

My Shoko Ozora moveset from her DLC suggestion thread:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:47 am

I am running short of ideas right now... so here we go.
Darknut:
Critique appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next