HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:28 pm

ßluePsychic wrote:
I really like this moveset. Makes me remember the old Black Shadow vs. Goroh poll, and makes me wish I voted for Black Shadow. That taunt would be like the best thing.
*laughs* *turns into Tingle* "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY" *turns back* I'm just wondering how it's supposed to work with more than 2 players. Would he turn into the current winner?
Not sure how his taunt would work with more players. Could be whoever is in the lead, that would probably make the most sense. I think if C. Falcon is in the match though he should always prioritize him.

It's surprising how much this guy can actually do. I can legit provide video references for like, 90% of this moveset.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:13 pm

Albert Wesker

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:40 pm

It's been awhile. The full moveset is still in the works.
Cragalanche the Mighty:
Back to top Go down
JCrv
Level 2 CPU
JCrv

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:02 pm

I think this movesets will be better for wolf link:

Down special: Midna use his hand to defend wolf link, any shot by a player will be returned by midna.

Stand special: Wolf link do a spining attack whit midna`s power.

I found some good sprites of Midna and Wolf Link:
http://younglinki.deviantart.com/art/wolf-link-sprite-189979576
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:35 pm

JCrv wrote:
I think this movesets will be better for wolf link:

Down special: Midna use his hand to defend wolf link, any shot by a player will be returned by midna.

Stand special: Wolf link do a spining attack whit midna`s power.

I found some good sprites of Midna and Wolf Link:
http://younglinki.deviantart.com/art/wolf-link-sprite-189979576
The fact of the matter is I'm basing my movesets based on canon content, not a sprite sheet.

Also, I may or may not have a new move set in the works. I'll try to post it when I get it finished.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:02 pm

A work in progress. I just put down whatever I felt like doing tonight. I'll get more done tomorrow.
Galacta Knight:
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:28 pm

Well, now that this is alive, I would like to talk about the fan favorite of Young Link. Here is my own version of the moveset :

Young Link::

Along comments on it, I would like to talk about the fact everyone that does this moveset adds his 3 transformations from MM. Is it really necessary? I mean, having more than a single form is impractical at start (Thanks Pokémon Trainer for confirming this...), but Young Link refers to an entity way bigger than MM. Don't get me wrong, I actually like MM, it's my favorite Zelda game, but I don't feel like he should have all his masks.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:41 pm

Steve:

The Blob:

Last edited by CJ on Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:27 pm

Well, glad that this topic exists. Hopefully my movesets interest people, or at least entertain them.

Gomez:
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:08 am

CJ wrote:
Steve:

Since Steven is from Minecraft, don't you think he should have a special that... involves crafting? I would get a new down special, where Steve crafts a random tool of random element, which he could use as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:03 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
CJ wrote:
Steve:

Since Steven is from Minecraft, don't you think he should have a special that... involves crafting? I would get a new down special, where Steve crafts a random tool of random element, which he could use as a weapon.

maybe it could be
Crafting:creates a random element

lighter:creates a small flame in front of the
Fire Charge:one throwable ball that burned to touch
TNT:steve tnt placed before him a few seconds and then explodes
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:01 am

Kiddragon wrote:
Well, now that this is alive, I would like to talk about the fan favorite of Young Link. Here is my own version of the moveset :

Young Link:

Along comments on it, I would like to talk about the fact everyone that does this moveset adds his 3 transformations from MM. Is it really necessary? I mean, having more than a single form is impractical at start (Thanks Pokémon Trainer for confirming this...), but Young Link refers to an entity way bigger than MM. Don't get me wrong, I actually like MM, it's my favorite Zelda game, but I don't feel like he should have all his masks.
Well, all the transformation masks are important to the plot of Majora's Mask (minus Giant's Mask). If you don't feel like having all the masks in the moveset, that's fine, but it would kind of give the idea that none of the other masks are that important to be represented. At least, that's how I feel.
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:39 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Kiddragon wrote:

Young Link:

Well, all the transformation masks are important to the plot of Majora's Mask (minus Giant's Mask). If you don't feel like having all the masks in the moveset, that's fine, but it would kind of give the idea that none of the other masks are that important to be represented. At least, that's how I feel.

I know all three transformation masks are important, but I do feel like Deku is sightly more important than the others. Maybe it's because of its plot significance toward Link itself compared to the plot in general, maybe it's because it's the first one, maybe it's because I got stuck in Clock Town for years when I was young trying to figure how to get to the Swamp Temple, I dunno, I feel like the Deku Scrub is the transformation that is most commonly associated with MM.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:32 pm

Work in progress...
Bugzzy:

Last edited by C_Mill24 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:03 pm

Boggy B:
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:46 pm

I did some edits to my Bugzzy moveset. That's a thing.

I've been really caught up rewatching and reading Soul Eater. So, I've been thinking about revisiting, revising, and making movesets for some characters in the franchise.

One of these I've been meaning to revise for quite a while now...

Did you know my blood is black?:
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:32 pm

Okay, so I assume it's a post per character or update, or should I keep it all in one post? I want to make more movelists, but I don't know if keeping it in a single post will work.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:24 am

Just go back and edit the single post every time, and then make a new post stating it was updated and provide a link to the post itself.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:05 am

The name of this thread now implies that the movesets within it are a part of the game's development -_-
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:37 am

Oops... I never meant to imply that. : |

S'cuse ME
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:12 pm

Way to make it awkwardly explicit how not official this thread is
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:29 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Way to make it awkwardly explicit how not official this thread is
Kill me.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:31 pm

I've been working on a moveset for a very special someone. It isn't finished, but I do have enough (I think) to share what I have. Enjoy.
Reggie Fils-Aime:
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:45 pm

sp wrote:
I've been working on a moveset for a very special someone. It isn't finished, but I do have enough (I think) to share what I have. Enjoy.
Reggie Fils-Aime:

Absolutely phenomenal.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:32 pm

Spyro the Dragon

The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 File

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:23 pm

A new challenger appears, hopefully I added everything I wanted to here....

Come on and slam!

Charles Barkley:
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:35 am

Shrek takes ogre!

The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 220px-Shrekcharacter

Playstyle - Shrek is a hard-hitting heavyweight character. He lacks decent combos, but makes up for it in raw power. This doesn’t mean he is slow, either; his movement and attack speed are both very good. His drawbacks lie in his ability to easily get combo’d and his poor recovery. His aerial gameplay also leaves a little to be desired, but it isn’t complete trash either.

Entrance - Shrek opens the door to the outhouse from Shrek 1, stretches, and then goes into his idle animation. Based off when he exits the outhouse in the opening credits of Shrek 1.

Bored 1 - Shrek scratches his butt.
Bored 2 - Shrek picks his nose then eats it.

Jab/Combo - Shrek makes large swipes with both of his hands, then finishes with a large punch.
S Tilt - Shrek delivers a hard backhand.
U Tilt - Shrek performs a punch upwards.
D Tilt - Shrek sweeps with his leg.

Dash Attack - Shrek performs a dropkick.
Get-Up Attack - Shrek swipes on both sides of himself.
Edge Attack - Shrek swipes while getting back up on stage.

F Smash - a strong, forward punch
D Smash - Shrek performs a quick split, then groans in pain as he recovers. This attack happens almost instantly, with good damage and knockback, though if missed it leaves Shrek open for counter-attack.
U Smash - Shrek swipes above his head, as if he’s swatting at a fly. A two-hit move that deals knockback on the second hit.

N Air - A sex kick, similar to Mario’s.
F Air - A hard forward punch.
B Air - A light backwards kick.
D Air - Butt Bomb - Shrek curls up like someone who is performing a cannonball, then falls bottom-first downwards. Based off of Shrek Super Slam.
U Air - Shrek performs a small headbutt upwards.

Grab - A basic grab.
Pummel - Shrek slams his head into the opponent’s head.
F Throw - Shrek picks up the opponent and slings them over his shoulder. He can walk around with them, then by pressing the A button or the grab button again you can throw them. Shrek has limited movement while doing this: he has 1 jump, can only walk, and has slightly reduced movement speed. Based off of his special ability from the Shrek 2 game.
B Throw - Shrek falls to the ground with the opponent in tow, dealing damage to them. Think Snake’s
D Throw - Shrek slams the opponent head-first into the ground, dealing good damage but no knockback. Opponent is in a “down” state afterwards.
U Throw - Shrek spins the opponent around above his head, then the opponent is hurled forwards with good force.

N Special - Ogre Roar - a chargeable move. Shrek lets out a loud roar, dealing light damage and knockback to all opponents in front of Shrek. Damage is the same for all levels of charge, with the range and knockback increasing each “level”. Opponents are forcefully pushed backwards, in a similar manner to Mario’s FLUDD, though there are a few differences. When opponents are being knocked back, they take periodic damage, with more damage taken the closer they are to Shrek. The knockback is also a straight horizontal line in front of Shrek, making it slightly easier to aim. Any projectiles hit by this move have their power and speed reduced by half, respectively. Any fire-based projectiles are instantly destroyed.
S Special - Shreknado - Shrek spins around with his arms stretched out, dealing multiple hits of damage as he moves forwards. Can be used as a form of horizontal recovery, though is unreliable as Shrek gains more fall speed when using this move in-air.
U Special - Orge Slam - Shrek jumps briefly, then jumps down to perform a body slam. Opponents caught are stunned and are pulled down with Shrek until they hit the ground, being unable to act. Can be used as recovery if needed, though the recovery itself is mediocre.
D Special - Fart - Similarly to Wario's down B, Shrek lets out a large fart that damages opponents around himself. This move starts fully charged, and decreases in power as it is used. When not in use, its power slowly recharges.

Final Smash - My Swamp!
Shrek questions what you are doing in his swamp, and leaps forwards. If he connects, the screen blackens, and the opponent is instantly KO'd.

Taunt - “Better out than in, I always say.”

Last edited by StayPuft on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 10:18 am

The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 WIR
Wreck-It Ralph:
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 10:35 am

StayPuft wrote:
It's all ogre

Shrek:

Super slam was no less than a work of art. All in Shrek.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Terry Bogard:

Shao Kahn:

Last edited by CJ on Thu May 29, 2014 9:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next