View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic Empty
PostSubject: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:12 pm

Title basically says it all. This is a moveset topic. Originally started on the EF by Morph Boy, I've decided to carry this over. Here you can post and showcase your Smash Bros. styled movesets. To showcase your movesets you may simply reserve a post. If you happen to run out of space for your movesets, simply reserve another post. There's basically almost no limits on who you can make a moveset for. Whether it be video games, TV shows, movies, anime, or even your very own Original Character, the possibilities are abundant and almost endless.

I guess I could start off this topic with what I have.

Here are some examples of movesets I've created. You can scroll through the topic the links take you to, so you can see everyone elses movesets.

Archived Movesets
Part 1
Part 2
Showcased movesets that I'm proud of:
Young Link :
Midbus:
Maka Albarn:
So yeah. Post and discuss movesets, basically do whatever. Just try your best not to derail it.

Last edited by C_Mill24 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:12 pm

Part 3 (Where I left off)
Coming Soon or Possibilities:
Reptile (Mortal Kombat)
Mario Series
Dry Bowser:
Midbus:
Bowyer:
Cackletta:
Mallow:
Legend of Zelda Series
Wolf Link:
Kirby Series
Poppy Bros. Jr:
Blade Knight:
Mr. Shine & Mr. Bright:
Mass Attack Kirby:
Doc:
Spinni:
Metal General:
Pokemon Series
Heatmor:
Durant:
Meloetta:
Jirachi:
Heracross:
Dwebble:
Soul Series
Zasalamel:
Aeon Calcos (Lizardman):
Nightmare:
Mitsurugi:
Necrid:
Other
Vakama:
Ehlek:
Umbra:
Hydraxon:
Reptile:
Anime
Crona:
Maka Albarn:
Original CharactersVoid...

Last edited by C_Mill24 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:11 pm

All right, I made this moveset a while ago. It's for my not really OC/parody version of myself that wasn't originally made by me, and it's filled with references only I understand. Even his name is a reference.The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic Neb-1
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mr. B. Psychic on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:11 pm

Well, you can bring up some of these for sure when alts get confirmed (Majora's Mask Young Link has so much support I'd be baffled if it didn't get confirmed). Speaking of MMYL, that Uspecial is a waste of a special. Having it on grab/Zair takes care of almost exactly the same purposes, so i see no reason to waste his Uspecial with it. Yes, it's aimable. A gimmick could be given to Young link that his grab is aimable. Element resistances wouldn't be used either, such as Deku Link's vulnerability to fire. That mechanic is bad in smash, as Brawl PT showed us. Lastly, I would reconsider Zora and Young Link Side special. That should be a forward smash or something, and the side special should be something more unique and less like a normal attack.

Otherwise it looks like a really good moveset. I haven't looked at the others yet but i might come back and give you feedback on others.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Well, you can bring up some of these for sure when alts get confirmed (Majora's Mask Young Link has so much support I'd be baffled if it didn't get confirmed). Speaking of MMYL, that Uspecial is a waste of a special. Having it on grab/Zair takes care of almost exactly the same purposes, so i see no reason to waste his Uspecial with it. Yes, it's aimable. A gimmick could be given to Young link that his grab is aimable. Element resistances wouldn't be used either, such as Deku Link's vulnerability to fire. That mechanic is bad in smash, as Brawl PT showed us. Lastly, I would reconsider Zora and Young Link Side special. That should be a forward smash or something, and the side special should be something more unique and less like a normal attack.

Otherwise it looks like a really good moveset. I haven't looked at the others yet but i might come back and give you feedback on others.
The problem I would have is that Zora Link is very limited on what he can do. Plus, I would keep Jump Attack as the side special to differentiate this Link from the others since a majority of the Link movesets have him rely too much on his items. For MMYL's up special I could use Song of Soaring, but it sounds a bit eh to me. I really want to keep Zora Link as the same since there isn't much he can do since he has the least amount of signature attributes besides excellent swimming.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:59 pm

might as well post my pichu moveset for those who don't know it

Normals Moveset:
Spoiler:

Specials Moveset:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Anyone have a suggestion for Wolf Link's neutral special? I'm trying to think of one, but I'm not getting squat. So, any ideas?
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:03 pm

I say you switch Final Smash to Nspecial and have the Final Smash be Midnas Final Form thing.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:08 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
I say you switch Final Smash to Nspecial and have the Final Smash be Midnas Final Form thing.
So switch out Energy Field to Neutral Special and replace the Final Smash with the Fused Shadow? Seems like a plan. I'll go ahead and do it. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Alright. I'll play along. I have a few, but I'll start with Metal Sonic's.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Added two new Movesets for Mallow and Mass Attack Kirby.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:56 am

Just decided to make one out of the blue for fun. It's my favorite favorite 5th gen Pokemon: Ferrothorn

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:16 am

how did I know a balancers favorite Pokemon would be Ferrothorn
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:18 am

Cause Ferrothorn is an OU 5th gen pokemon lel
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:01 am

Actually it's because Ferrothorn was my first Shiny pokemon ever (besides red gyarados in silver, but that doesn't count). Finding out later that it's OU was just a bunus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:17 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Actually it's because Ferrothorn was my first Shiny pokemon ever (besides red gyarados in silver, but that doesn't count). Finding out later that it's OU was just a bunus Very Happy
Plus it can function in the Uber tier as well.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:02 am

I don't play Uber, but I know that many of the OU pokemon thrive in Uber as well. Same isn't really true of lower tiers up to their next highest neighbor.

I find it funny that I know how to play competitive pokemon, yet my team in BW2 is almost all NU with extremely poor stat growth and EV investment XD
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:11 am

you can't hide it Merc you've already made a moveset for one of the most OU Pokemon

Balancer stereotypessssss
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:15 am

I never said I didn't. I just said it's my favorite gen 5 pokemon in general. Anyway, what did you guys think of the moveset itself?
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:16 pm

I'd consider changing the final smash. I don't know what to though.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:20 pm

AEM's Movesets!
Nintendo Characters
Magnus (Kid Icarus):
Palutena (Kid Icarus):
Dark Pit (Kid Icarus):
Fighter (Kid Icarus):
Non-Specific Action Figure (Nintendo):
Plusle and Minun (Pokémon):
Roy (Fire Emblem):
Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fight):
Krystal (Star Fox):

Other Characters

Dr. Fetus (Super Meat Boy):

Last edited by AEM on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:24 pm

I claim this post under the name of Love BLITZ!
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:37 pm

I'm bored so... here's a moveset for Dwebble.
Dwebble:
I don't believe this was my best work but comments and crtique would be well appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:47 pm

This post will be for my movesets.

Crusade Main Roster

Isaac
Spoiler:

Simon Belmont
Spoiler:

Warrior of Light (Dissidia/FF1)
Spoiler:

Heihachi

Spoiler:

Bill Rizer
Spoiler:

Diddy Kong/Dixie Kong
Spoiler:

Scorpion

Spoiler:

Gray Fox

Spoiler:

Goku Revamped
Spoiler:

Mega Man Revamped
Spoiler:

Saki Moveset Additions
Spoiler:

Mach Rider Moveset Additions
Spoiler:

Mega Man X
Spoiler:

Other

Chocobo
Spoiler:

Dracula
Spoiler:

Last edited by Perfect Hell on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:06 am; edited 42 times in total
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Updated with Isaac and Simon's movesets. Ness64 helped with both, Plasmis helped with Isaac and Maikeru helped with Simon. Both were generally agreed on in their respective threads, and should be considered the finalized movesets used by the spriter(s).
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Added a moveset for Doc of Kirby: Squeak Squad.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Updated my moveset list with the following characters:

Magnus (Kid Icarus)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)
Dark Pit (Kid Icarus)
Fighter (Kid Icarus)
Non-Specific Action Figure (Nintendo)
Plusle and Minun (Pokemon)
Roy (Fire Emblem)
Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fight)
Krystal (Star Fox)
Dr. Fetus (Super Meat Boy)

Quicklink
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:28 am

Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:10 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 pm

Made a moveset for Spinni from Kirby: Squeak Squad. Come take a look if you want. On page 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next