HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Gooey > Marx
Cless > Dig Dug
Roy > Alvis
Zoroark > Victini
Chocobo > Slime
Geno > Fawful
Shadow > Eggman
Ezio > Travis Touchdown

Any Moar suggestions?
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu



  Weegee
  3392

PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Got a solid 105 right here.

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Toad
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Geno
Waluigi
--
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong/Dixie Kong
King K. Rool
Yoshi
Kamek
Wario
Ashley
--
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Toon Zelda/Tetra
Vaati
Skull Kid
Tingle
--
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer (Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charizard)
Jigglypuff
Meowth
Mewtwo
Deoxys
Lucario
Victini
--
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Waddle Dee
Gooey
--
Fox
Falco
Krystal
Wolf
--
Marth
Roy
Ike
Alvis
Anna
--
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Sylux
Dark Samus
--
Captain Falcon
Samurai Goroh
Black Shadow
--
Ness
Lucas
Porky
--
Pit
Olimar
Little Mac
Saki Amamiya
Issac
Tom Nook
Ray MK III
Shulk
Andy
--
Mr. Game and Watch
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Mach Rider
Balloon Fighter
Sukapon
Duck Hunt Dog
Takamaru
Sherrif
--
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow
Dr. Eggman
Ristar
--
Solid Snake
Gray Fox
Liquid Ocelot
Bomberman
Simon Belmont
Bill Rizer
--
Megaman
Zero
Ryu
Chun Li
Mike Haggar
Phoenix Wright
--
Pac Man
Klonoa
--
Rayman
Ezio
--
Scorpion
Sub-Zero
--
Banjo and Kazooie
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro
Lara Croft
Proffessor Layton
Travis Touchdown
Slime
--
Goku


Last edited by GigaPichu on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:49 pm

YAY, you included Travis! Very Happy


Last edited by Mr. Mistress on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Travis was added. Roster became good.)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:51 pm

We should totally use that as our roster, but
replace Geno with Fawful
replace Gooey with Marx
replace Leon with Ray MK III
needs moar Slime
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:52 pm

NeB wrote:
We should totally use that as our roster, but
replace Geno with Fawful
replace Gooey with Marx
replace Leon with Ray MK III
needs moar Slime

All of these
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu



  Weegee
  3392

PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:00 pm

believe me, Id love to replace Gooey and Geno, but I dont think it'd be possible to remove characters already in the game.

Thats also why Ristar is still there XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:20 pm

remember when connor made up a roster just to disprove a statement I made and everyone took it as true and made lengthy analyses and rants of it
Back to top Go down
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5254
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Mr. Mistress wrote:
Cless > Dig Dug
Zoroark > Victini
Chocobo > Slime
Shadow > Eggman
I approve this message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU


  Random
  566

PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:24 pm

It truly is a shame to see Shadow in over Eggman, thats a fact. Eggman would be best, and Espio or Metal Sonic would be second best, thats my opinion. Shadow is 3rd best choice.

Marx is definetely better than Gooey, but so are Dark Matter and 02. Any one of those three. The difference is this: We may very well get 02 as DLC, but Marx wasnt even on the poll.

I hate Zoroark AND Victini, but if I had to pick, I would go with Victini. If I could, however, I would suggest Genesect.

**** you all, Geno is awesome.

I don't know who slime is. Could you tell me?

If Travis is the guy from No More Heroes or whatever it was called, forget it.

And finally, if I had one Crusade related wish, I would kill Goku with fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GigaPichu



  Weegee
  3392

PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Shadow is actually a better choice over Metal and especially Espio, because of his inclusion in Brawl (and overwhelming fanbase).

I know 02 is all important and such, but I have begun to think we should lean more towards characters that would be better suited to the Smash universe. Marx is pretty normal compared to those others, largely because he has feet XD

I think Victini is the most popular but IDK. Genesect wouldve been my other choice, but I dont know if he's popular really.

Geno is also overrated as all hell for being in just a single game. He's the My Little Pony of the Nintendo universe. Overrated and oversupported for no real reason, taking possible deserving spots from Waluigi or Fawful (in actual smash)

Slime is the mascot character for Square-Enix, IIRC. Chocobo is just the mascot for Final Fantasy. Slime should definitely be in over Chocobo, not only for that, but because Slime has actually been in games with Mario while Chocobo hasnt (or even if it has, it isnt nearly as prominent as Slime).

idk about travis I was just told he was important. I dont really care about him so i'd replace him if someone wanted.

And lastly, any characters currently in the game cant really be removed :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU


  Random
  566

PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Fawful only appeared in spin offs. You make a valid arguement against Geno, but Fawful not so much.

Slime's fine by me.

Marx over 02 is fine by me as well.

Goku can die anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:35 pm

MenacingRelic98 wrote:
Fawful only appeared in spin offs. You make a valid arguement against Geno, but Fawful not so much.
the same applies to geno you obtuse fork
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU


  Random
  566

PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:36 pm

True.

Except Geno is already in the game. That means anything said about him kinda falls apart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GigaPichu



  Weegee
  3392

PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Actually we could always just remove him for Fawful since he never shouldve been in the game anyway Troll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU


  Random
  566

PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:48 pm

I dont think it would be smart or easy to remove ANYONE.

EDIT: except Goku Troll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:55 pm

It takes like two seconds to remove a character. Adding one is another thing.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:46 pm

mario -> dr. dre
luigi -> snoop dogg
yoshi -> wiz khalifa
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU


  257

PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:03 pm

I know competitively, people love Genesect.

As for overall, I think Victini is more popular, so if you wanted a 5th gen rep outside of Zoroark, Victini would be the way to go.

Also, <3 Travis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU


  1703

PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:31 am

Here's my roster:
Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Mach Rider

Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Mach Rider

Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Mach Rider

Mach Rider
Mach Rider

Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Aero the Acrobat
Mach Rider
Mach Rider

Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Mach Rider
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:19 am

DMX y u riding machs d**k
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:27 am

Based Bro wrote:
mario -> dr. dre
luigi -> snoop dogg
yoshi -> wiz khalifa
no srs I legit want to see a smash bros type game with the roster consisting entirely of mainstream hip hop artists
kinda like those def jam fighting games but with platform mechanics
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu



  Weegee
  3392

PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:29 am

if we had snoop we'd be the most stylin

dont forget other hip hop legendz like Soulja Boi an Charles Barkley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU


  Random
  566

PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Alright. Lets remove Geno just because you don't like him, and basically stick a middle finger at those who worked on him.

Yeah. NOW you see the problem?

Besides, why can't we have both Geno AND Fawful?

Finally, if ONE CHARACTER is so important to you that you are going to bring other characters down just to get what YOU want, then make a poll. That's what they're there for.

Also, I'm gonna update my vote on the DLC poll. I'll add Slime to my vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:57 pm

MenacingRelic98 wrote:
Alright. Lets remove Geno just because you don't like him, and basically stick a middle finger at those who worked on him.
oh hey where is AEM lately
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Based Bro wrote:
MenacingRelic98 wrote:
Alright. Lets remove Geno just because you don't like him, and basically stick a middle finger at those who worked on him.
oh hey where is AEM lately
Oh man it must have taken him forever to animate that sheet.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Based Bro wrote:
MenacingRelic98 wrote:
Alright. Lets remove Geno just because you don't like him, and basically stick a middle finger at those who worked on him.
oh hey where is AEM lately

Forgot he existed.
Back to top Go down
MarxCrispyFish
Level 2 CPU


  31

PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Shadow can leave for all I care; far too glorified in my opinion. Dr. Robotnik would make a great rep for the Sonic series. Hell, if there's going to be four reps from the Sonic series, at least make one of them Robotnik.

Marx seems better suited for a boss character, which personally I would love to see a couple more boss characters besides just Master Hand in the future. I really can't imagine Marx being much of a fighter outside his boss form, unless he's like Ridley or Porky where he's just smaller than his normal size, but he just seems more suited to be a boss IMO. (by the way, Marx is probably my favorite Kirby boss; pretty much where the "Marx" part of my user name originated)

Geno... I seriously have NO idea why he is super popular and is treated as a saint out of all the characters to appear in a Mario RPG spinoff, and this is coming from someone who has played Super Mario RPG, so yeah, I would say Fawful is a more favorable choice, even if Fawful is a tad overrated. (I hope I don't offend the people who got Geno in Crucade)

Victini over Zoroark? I don't have much of a strong opinion over this as opposed to the last three, but I would slightly lean towards disagreeing, as I think Zoroark would be more suitable for a fighter and would be a more interesting addition.

As for replacements?

Remove Goku; bring in SAXTON HALE!!! Might as well replace a theoretically overpowered character that didn't originate from a videogame with another theoretically overpowered character that did originate from a game. Besides; who wouldn't want to see an incredibly buff, shirtless, moustached Australian fistfight Pikachu?


Note: I am fully aware that this is SPAM and nothing I say will influence the roster of the game. This is simply my opinion on who would make better replacements. Do not use the argument "Well nothing you say will influence the roster changing, so you can just STFU!" You will look stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Well nothing you say will influence the roster changing, so you can just STFU!
Back to top Go down
AEM



  Geno
  1756
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:13 am

Mr. Mistress wrote:
Based Bro wrote:
MenacingRelic98 wrote:
Alright. Lets remove Geno just because you don't like him, and basically stick a middle finger at those who worked on him.
oh hey where is AEM lately

Forgot he existed.
wow thx man

u no i tri



But seriously this topic lacks the only character it needs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarxCrispyFish
Level 2 CPU


  31

PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Based Bro wrote:
Well nothing you say will influence the roster changing, so you can just STFU!

This guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER   Today at 3:49 am

Back to top Go down
 
HUR, LATS CHANG ROOSTEER
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» I would like to know which pet are better now.
» Rate That Tekken Character (Zafina)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum