HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who wants to see Captain Falcon having sex with himself?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Who wants to see Captain Falcon having sex with himself?   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Here you go. :T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see Captain Falcon having sex with himself?   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:15 pm

that is not how sex works
if you have ever experienced sex similar to that I would seriously consult a doctor
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU

Random

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see Captain Falcon having sex with himself?   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Based Bro wrote:
if you have ever experienced sex similar to that I would seriously consult a doctor

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see Captain Falcon having sex with himself?   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Based Bro wrote:

He had it, not me.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU

Random

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see Captain Falcon having sex with himself?   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Then Captain Falcon needs to see a doctor. Troll FARUKOOON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU

Toad

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see Captain Falcon having sex with himself?   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dejv
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see Captain Falcon having sex with himself?   Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:12 am

Well.
I came.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see Captain Falcon having sex with himself?   Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 am

Initially, both falcons were giving each other equal amounts of stimulation, but at the end, the first falcon got on top of the second and began doing all the work. The second falcon just laid back and took it.
Back to top Go down
Doqtor Kirby
Level 6 CPU

Ganondorf
  Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see Captain Falcon having sex with himself?   Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:56 pm

That is not sex. That is Dolphin with P2's controls backwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.doqk.ml/
MercuryHg34

Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see Captain Falcon having sex with himself?   Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:11 pm

If you want to get technical that's TAS. But we all know it's really sex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see Captain Falcon having sex with himself?   Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:17 pm

god twerks in mysterious ways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to see Captain Falcon having sex with himself?   Today at 6:23 am

Back to top Go down

Who wants to see Captain Falcon having sex with himself?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1