HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

An option to toggle a couple of things

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobinator
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: An option to toggle a couple of things   Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:35 am

So, I was thinking there are a couple of things that this game could probably do with. Let me know if you agree!

1. When Pokeballs and Assist Trophies are implemented into the game, there should be an extra option in the Item Switch that lets you toggle if certain Pokemon/characters will appear for not. For example, I like Assist Trophies in Brawl, but I really hated the Nintendog and wished I could toggle it off. It wouldn't have to be a Low/Medium/High thing, just an on/off toggle for each appearance.

2. A 'Stage Hazards' option you can toggle on and off, that'll make it so all you have to worry about in each stage is the layout. Playstation All-Stars is doing something like this, and I thought it would be a really good idea for more competitive play.

If any of these are already being worked on, never mind. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Hell

Evil Ryu

PostSubject: Re: An option to toggle a couple of things   Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:37 am

Stage hazard switch has been suggested many times. Might happen eventually.

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An option to toggle a couple of things   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:16 pm

The first one I approve up greatly. The 2nd one's bound to happen at some point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An option to toggle a couple of things   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:40 pm

I want an option to toggle the "Great. Good. Smashing. Amazing." Thing.

1st prolly won't happen if Pokeballs and Assist Trophys make it in. They still aren't confirmed. The randomness is what makes those one of the best items.

2nd prolly will happen because Tourneyfags.
Back to top Go down
Leonard
Level 7 CPU

Link

PostSubject: Re: An option to toggle a couple of things   Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:29 pm

I like the assist trophy/pokéball idea, but make some pokemon not appear, so it can't be abused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An option to toggle a couple of things   

Back to top Go down

An option to toggle a couple of things
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1