"I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Billy/Jimmy Lee for DLC?
Yes
"I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) Bar_left62%"I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) Bar_right
 62% [ 8 ]
No
"I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) Bar_left38%"I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) Bar_right
 38% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bobinator
Level 2 CPU

"I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) Empty
PostSubject: "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC)   "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:44 pm

So, Double Dragon is a pretty cool series. One that's gotten quite a few games for Nintendo systems. Plus, there's a pretty recent game out with a whole lot of moves to use!

"I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) DDN

You've got a Spin Kick you could use, maybe make it stationary, but with bigger range, to seperate it from Ryu's. There's a lot of weapons he could use, like baseball bats, for his normals, and the flaming dragon screen-clearing attack from Neon is pretty much made to be a Final Smash.

You could also include Jimmy Lee with pretty much no effort, since he's basically just a palette swap of Jimmy.

Last edited by Bobinator on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a poll)
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC)   "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:54 am

No poll...
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC)   "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:31 am

Perfecthell4 wrote:
No poll...

Oh, sorry, I fixed it. I hope this'll do, since Double Dragon only really has one character. Well, two, but you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Level 5 CPU
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC)   "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Hell yes. Billy Lee is an all-time fav of mine. I wanted to suggest him but i had a block in thinking of his moveset so thats what kinda stopped me from suggesting him.

Spoiler:

Thats my suggestion for Billy Lee's moveset if he is ever considered as CrusaDLC (I hope so)
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC)   "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Maikeru wrote:

Thats my suggestion for Billy Lee's moveset if he is ever considered as CrusaDLC (I hope so)

That's... actually not far off from what I was thinking, to be honest. I was pondering giving him the Bomb Toss that would be like Snake's grenade with less of a fuse on it.

While I'm here, let me think of a few more moves. These are hardly all of them, of course, but they're the ones that spring to mine.

Neutral A Combo: Two kicks that end with a quick, short range Spin Kick.
Neutral A Air: A downwards dive kick.
Down A Air: The Knee Drop, which makes Billy plummet towards the ground, landing with a small shockwave.
Forward A Air: An axe kick, much like Snake's Forward A Air.
Tilt Forward A: Shoves at the opponent with both hands.
Tilt Down A: Does a sweep kick.
Running A: Does a shoulder charge.

Forward Smash: Pulls out a pipe or a plank of wood, swings it towards the enemy.
Up Smash: Does an upwards rising knee.
Down Smash: Punches the ground, creating a small shockwave.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC)   "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:08 pm

I will give this poll a few more days before I lock it and decide if its a DLC candidate or not depending on results. Luckly, this series has Nintendo-relevance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC)   "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:32 pm

yes yes yes so very much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC)   "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:25 am

Bimmy!
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC)   "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Ok. I've given this poll some time and can now confirm that Billy & Jimmy Lee will be DLC candidates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC)   "I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC) Empty

Back to top Go down

"I never expected to see... Billy Lee!" (Double Dragon DLC)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1