Obama or Romney...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Obama or Romney... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:06 am

Lukepi wrote:
Scouteypoo wrote:
That's not at all what I'm saying, America isn't a bad country, but you've lost what makes a good politician.
No, America is a bad Country. Our politicians are all, as you stated earlier, awful. Our economy has gone down the sh*tter entirely, our status in foreign countries is definitely sub-par, and our people are slowly becoming the fattest and stupidest in the world.
Our country is screwed either way, even if we actually had a good candidate, we wouldn't be helped at all, not for a long time at least.
We're in a recession, and we're not leaving it for a long time.
There are plenty of worse countries. In my eyes a good country is defined by the happiness of the people, so Russia, Iran, North Korea, Somalia, these are examples of worse countries IMO. Sure you're not Bhutan, but who is? Europe is also so much further into recession too, you guys think you have it bad money-wise, move to Greece and see how they're doing.

It does bug me in US politics though, that almost every debate ends up with one guy shouting "We need tuh stop dem terrorists!!!" and another smug guy going "Please, we all know all the goverment wants is their blood oil...". Thank god it doesn't happen in this forum.

Wait.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
plasmis
Level 5 CPU
plasmis

PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:10 am

You know half the time, I do not give a crap about what I read and post on this thread. Therefore, do not take my words seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:26 am

what demon had the ideal to conjure such an abomination of a thread

oh wait connor that makes sense
Back to top Go down
Werekill
Level 2 CPU
Werekill

PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Question. Who here is actually old enough to vote?
Back to top Go down
Luke
Level 5 CPU
Luke

PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:50 am

Werekill wrote:
Question. Who here is actually old enough to vote?
Just a few more months and I'll be able to ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama or Romney...   Obama or Romney... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama or Romney...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2