72% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

Primid for CrusaDLC Empty
PostSubject: Primid for CrusaDLC   Primid for CrusaDLC EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:43 pm

This may not sound like the greatest idea, but hear me out.
They are the most common enemy in SSE and have a full moveset, don't beleive me?

He has a "Falcon Punch" like Side smash, a kirby like combo. A Sword, a Scope, and a Boomerang, and knows how to use them. He can spit and breath fire, can turn to metal, jump from impending doom, and turn Gaint. They have been known to be an easy defeat.

So give him a chance?
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Primid for CrusaDLC   Primid for CrusaDLC EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:49 pm

If we want a Smash Bros rep, I'd stick with Sandbag any day.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Primid for CrusaDLC   Primid for CrusaDLC EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Sandbag can't fight so... I'll go Primid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primid for CrusaDLC   Primid for CrusaDLC EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Dr.MarioX wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primid for CrusaDLC   Primid for CrusaDLC EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Mr. mistress wrote:
Dr.MarioX wrote:
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Primid for CrusaDLC   Primid for CrusaDLC EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Yeti wrote:

Dolan

He can too. Didn't you see Sandbag's DLC thread? He's already on the poll anyways.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Primid for CrusaDLC   Primid for CrusaDLC EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Isn't the Primid planned to be part of the Ancient Minister's moveset?
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Primid for CrusaDLC   Primid for CrusaDLC EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:50 am

I actually like this idea. We could still use some sort of special prmid that can employ all primid abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primid for CrusaDLC   Primid for CrusaDLC EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:47 am

Yeti wrote:
Many characters (R.O.B., Mr. Game & Watch, Duck Hunt Dog, Tingle ect.) never fought before they appeared in smash/crusade. The "never fought before" and the "too big/small" arguments just shouldn't even be use anymore because they are moot. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Primid for CrusaDLC   Primid for CrusaDLC EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:34 am

Primids are part of the Ancient Minister's moveset. Pretty sure that disqualifies them as a DLC rep.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Primid for CrusaDLC   Primid for CrusaDLC EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:37 am

BluePsychic wrote:
Yeti wrote:
Many characters (R.O.B., Mr. Game & Watch, Duck Hunt Dog, Tingle ect.) never fought before they appeared in smash/crusade. The "never fought before" and the "too big/small" arguments just shouldn't even be use anymore because they are moot. Seriously.
But atleast those characters are sentient, Sandbag for all we know is a pile of sand stuffed in a bag with a couple eyes drawn on.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/

PostSubject: Re: Primid for CrusaDLC   Primid for CrusaDLC EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:23 am

Uncle With Benefits wrote:
BluePsychic wrote:
Yeti wrote:
But atleast those characters are sentient, Sandbag for all we know is a pile of sand stuffed in a bag with a couple eyes drawn on.

In Home Run Contest, Sandbag's able to get up on his own if it's laying down on the ground. In fact, Melee defines it as an NPC, which means it can be playable via Action Replay, although attempting to attack with it causes the game to freeze.
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Primid for CrusaDLC   Primid for CrusaDLC EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:36 am

Mr. mistress wrote:
Uncle With Benefits wrote:
BluePsychic wrote:
Yeti wrote:

In Home Run Contest, Sandbag's able to get up on his own if it's laying down on the ground. In fact, Melee defines it as an NPC, which means it can be playable via Action Replay, although attempting to attack with it causes the game to freeze.

^The Action Replay was my inspiration for Sandbag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primid for CrusaDLC   Primid for CrusaDLC EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:40 am

More people are against, so Primid will not be on the DLC poll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primid for CrusaDLC   Primid for CrusaDLC Empty

Back to top Go down

Primid for CrusaDLC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1