HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Happy Birthday Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU


  Ridley
  865

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:07 pm

Steve. It's time for the Omega Birthday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU


  Little Mac
  848
  DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:46 pm

Don't care Happy Birday OmegaSteve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Braystar
Level 6 CPU


  Mario
  979
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:19 am

o shit happy late b-day
Timezones, school, library closed and YouTube are the reasons I didn't get on earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU


  Pac-Man
  634

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:41 am

Happy Birthday, Steve!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deepstate
Level 3 CPU


  Ashley
  87

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:43 am

happy birthday steve also it was my birthday a few days ago >Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith



  Bowser
  2240
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:45 am

your goth gf wrote:
happy birthday steve also it was my birthday a few days ago >Smile

Happy birthday bro and steve!

Hopefully, the cake was delicious...

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU


  Klonoa
  595
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:02 am

Happy birthday keybladeguy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU


  Ridley
  865

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:50 am

Happy Birthday, Golden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deepstate
Level 3 CPU


  Ashley
  87

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:13 am

golden is 23. whoa. happy birthday. we're all getting too old

remember when smashking being 23 in 2011 was disorienting because we all thought he was a teenager like most of us. time passes too fast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith



  Bowser
  2240
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:06 pm

your goth gf wrote:
golden is 23. whoa. happy birthday. we're all getting too old

remember when smashking being 23 in 2011 was disorienting because we all thought he was a teenager like most of us. time passes too fast

I've been in the community since 2009. I was 14 years-old back then.

Holy shit.

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU


  Klonoa
  595
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:15 am

Happy Burt Day Kzinssie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU


  Klonoa
  595
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:51 pm

Happy Birthday Lego Shaq. I'm pretty sure you aren't 100 though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 7 CPU


  Gooey
  1418

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:02 pm

Happy birdthday Shaq

I didn't mean to put in that d but it's staying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Braystar
Level 6 CPU


  Mario
  979
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:12 am

Happy birthday Lego Shaq!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doqtor Kirby
Level 6 CPU


  Ganondorf
  799
  Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:38 am

hep berf jeklu
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.doqk.ml/
Braystar
Level 6 CPU


  Mario
  979
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:52 pm

Happy birthday to supreme god emperor Jaklub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 7 CPU


  Gooey
  1418

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Happy birth Jak!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU


  Klonoa
  595
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:20 am

Happy Birthday, Build
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU


  Ridley
  865

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:22 pm

Sorry if it's a little late, but happy birthday traw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Happy Birthday Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
 Similar topics
-
» The Happy Birthday Thread XD
» Happy Birthday! - June 18th 2010
» July 20th - Happy Birthday!
» Happy Birthday Leet!
» Happy birthday to my honey!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Tea Room-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum