HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smash Ball in Crusade?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ness_64
Level 4 CPU
Ness_64

Smash Ball in Crusade? Empty
PostSubject: Smash Ball in Crusade?   Smash Ball in Crusade? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Well, I told this on the FB page another day, but as here's more considered about the suggestions, and I'd like to suggest a simple thing that's lacking and could be useful for Crusade and help making items matches a bit more fun:
Put the Smash Ball item into the game. But without removing the FS Bar system.

The Smash Ball in Crusade could work like this:
A bit uncommon to appear, it appears only 1 at a time, and works almost like in Brawl; that is, randomly flying around and take hits until breaking, and disappearing after some time if not broken.
When broken, the player who broke it will have his/her FS Bar filled by a reasonable amount - like, 25~30% of it.
If the FS are turned off, the Smash Ball won't appear, even if it's On in the Item Switch option.

So... What do you think? Smile
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Smash Ball in Crusade?   Smash Ball in Crusade? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Good idea, though the smash ball should fill much more than 30% IMO
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Smash Ball in Crusade?   Smash Ball in Crusade? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:43 pm

It's a nice way to interpret it back into the game but still following the Crusade gimmick of obtaining one.

I support this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smash Ball in Crusade?   Smash Ball in Crusade? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:40 am

I think that if you break the smash ball when it shows up, your bar should be instantly filled up. It would make it breaking it worth the effort.

Great idea.
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Smash Ball in Crusade?   Smash Ball in Crusade? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:01 am

This is okay. Sure.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Smash Ball in Crusade?   Smash Ball in Crusade? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:04 am

This is an awsome idea, I support this 100 percent
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: Smash Ball in Crusade?   Smash Ball in Crusade? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:09 am

Leafyon wrote:
This is an awsome idea, I support this 100 percent
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Smash Ball in Crusade?   Smash Ball in Crusade? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:38 am

Support
Back to top Go down
Ness_64
Level 4 CPU
Ness_64

PostSubject: Re: Smash Ball in Crusade?   Smash Ball in Crusade? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:46 am

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Good idea, though the smash ball should fill much more than 30% IMO

Mr. mistress wrote:
I think that if you break the smash ball when it shows up, your bar should be instantly filled up. It would make it breaking it worth the effort.

Great idea.
I also like this idea of instantly filling 100% of the bar, I even considered it. I posted about 30% because I wasn't sure about the idea.
But if the devs can put it filling more of the bar, fine Smile
But then, it should be rarer and/or harder to break, right?
Back to top Go down
Luffy
Level 5 CPU
Luffy

PostSubject: Re: Smash Ball in Crusade?   Smash Ball in Crusade? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:27 am

In support of this also, though I'd rather it be about 50% but be slightly harder to break.

Nice way to keep Crusade's gimmick still in it too.
Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: Smash Ball in Crusade?   Smash Ball in Crusade? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:46 pm

The only bad thing of this idea is that you would not be able to take the smash ball out of the opponent once broken, which was fun since you take the risk of being hit by the final smash while trying to take it out of the character.

I would actually prefer if there is just a smash ball mode as an options.
Back to top Go down
CookieDerp
Level 1 CPU
CookieDerp

PostSubject: Re: Smash Ball in Crusade?   Smash Ball in Crusade? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:17 am

I actually think this is a good idea, because the final smash bar just seems a little too cheap, with the smash ball instead, it's always random, so you don't know who's going to use their smashes.
Back to top Go down
Light
Level 4 CPU
Light

PostSubject: Re: Smash Ball in Crusade?   Smash Ball in Crusade? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:57 pm

I was thinking maybe it should fill 60-70%

If we want to beat the balls out of eachother, perhaps it can work like this:

When one breaks the Smash Ball, their FS Bar fills up by x% (where x is the decided amount it would fill), but that x% is not "stable" meaning it can be used, but with enough beating, it can be beaten out of you, and re-takes to form of the Smash Ball, and your FS Bar goes down by x%
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Smash Ball in Crusade?   Smash Ball in Crusade? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:17 pm

AzureLight12 wrote:
I was thinking maybe it should fill 60-70%

If we want to beat the balls out of eachother, perhaps it can work like this:

When one breaks the Smash Ball, their FS Bar fills up by x% (where x is the decided amount it would fill), but that x% is not "stable" meaning it can be used, but with enough beating, it can be beaten out of you, and re-takes to form of the Smash Ball, and your FS Bar goes down by x%

This, though 70% is a bit much. I'd say 40-50% is reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smash Ball in Crusade?   Smash Ball in Crusade? Empty

Back to top Go down

Smash Ball in Crusade?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1