View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:31 pm

http://www.capcom.co.jp/gyakutensaiban/5/
It exists and it is going to be localized.

So far we've only been revealed some details of the first case and the game in general, which will be playable at the tokyo game show.

- The game is completely 3D.
- This takes place a year after the events of Apollo Justice
- Phoenix Wright is the main playable character
- The woman in yellow is Phoenix's new assistant, however details of her identification are yet to be revealed
- Winston Payne has a younger brother, who will act as the first prosecutor you are against in court continuing the tradition of having a Payne being your first opponent
- First case revolves around Phoenix defending a high school girl who allegedly destroyed the courtroom with a bomb
- The player will have the ability to control Phoenix's facial actions at all times in the courtroom
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:16 am

Definitely psyched about the new game. Very Happy

I'm wondering what the facial expressions will have to do with the gameplay, though.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:59 am

Yeah, that feature sounds a little strange to me. They had better be important to the gameplay otherwise I'll get bored and Phoenix will forever remain poker-face.

This has me thinking though, does this mean we'll have to update the Phoenix sprite?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:01 am

Definitely looking fotward to this. Just recently finished beating the first two games
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:12 am

GtG wrote:
Yeah, that feature sounds a little strange to me. They had better be important to the gameplay otherwise I'll get bored and Phoenix will forever remain poker-face.

This has me thinking though, does this mean we'll have to update the Phoenix sprite?

This.

The only thing that came to mind for the faces was that they might change certain portions of court cases. Say Wright is made nervous at one point, that could lead to the prosecution slipping up because it looks like they could win. Just an idea off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:39 am

Why did my 3DS have to die?
Oh god this game will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:43 pm

Needs more Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright.

But yeah I'm pumped for this.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:04 pm

No release date yet?
Back to top Go down
sonicgx101
Level 4 CPU
sonicgx101

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:39 pm

If only I had a freaking 3DS! >.<
Back to top Go down
Judai ~G-Rev~
Level 1 CPU
Judai ~G-Rev~

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:27 am

Wow. It's things like this that make me glad that I bought 3DS. I'm also glad that Phoenix Wright is the main playable character.

So....yeah, I'm pretty hyped for this.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Tokyo Game Show trailer.
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:58 pm

The game looks amazing!

And I suddenly got the feeling that the new assistant is gonna be the accused in the first case.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:40 am

xXtyking1224Xx wrote:
The game looks amazing!

And I suddenly got the feeling that the new assistant is gonna be the accused in the first case.
No she isn't, the new assistant is apparently a psychologist and seems to be able to tell Phoenix how aggressive he should be with the witness. (At least that is what I'm assuming)
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:20 pm

OctoAEM wrote:
xXtyking1224Xx wrote:
The game looks amazing!

No she isn't, the new assistant is apparently a psychologist and seems to be able to tell Phoenix how aggressive he should be with the witness. (At least that is what I'm assuming)

Ahh, I see. Thought it was accused since the first case involved a high school student, and it said she was 18, so I just sort of assumed that. XD

Anyway, if she is a psychologist, that could help explain the changing faces mechanism.

And totally forgot to say this, but the game looks absolutely amazing in 3D. Hoping it doesn't end up being a terrible game.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:00 pm

xXtyking1224Xx wrote:
The game looks amazing!

In the 1st two Ace Attorney games (the only ones I played so far), the assistant is usually accused on the 2nd case.
Back to top Go down

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:50 am

Well, Maya isn't accused in the second case in Trials and Tribulations, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phoenix Wright 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright 5   Phoenix Wright 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Wright 5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1