HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dolan Movie (HD Preview)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

The Dolan Movie (HD Preview) Empty
PostSubject: The Dolan Movie (HD Preview)   The Dolan Movie (HD Preview) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:09 pm

"The opening scenes of my movie based off of the Dolan comics, famous for the "gooby pls" catchphrase. Its story is heavily inspired by classic films like the Wizard of Oz, Star Wars, Back to the Future, and Willy Wonka while keeping the style of the Dolan comics.

It's also fully animated.

I hope you enjoy this preview of only a few minutes of the full movie. The final product may not come out for awhile, so I hope you enjoy this much of it! Thanks."

Yeah- I'm actually doing this. Two and a half minutes is two and a half pages of the script and the script is 49 pages. Of course, some pages are a bit more complex than others, so we should be looking somewhere between an hour to an hour and a half- almost feature length. I do plan to finish it. I have all of the music, all of the voices (423 files without repeated lines), and most of the backgrounds (they get much more colorful later on).

Clearly, this movie's plot is taken from existing film classics, as said so in the description. The cast is also made up of Dolan comic characters and a few outside of the comics (if you look at the opening credits, it actually shows the entire cast). I did give them distorted names like the existing characters (for example, Kevin is Karvon) too. I am very aware that the preview doesn't show off many of the original Dolan characters, but they all start appearing once Dolan goes down the yellow brick road... Razz

In short, this is a preview of a coming soon movie of mine. I hope you enjoy what's there so far.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Luffy
Level 5 CPU
Luffy

PostSubject: Re: The Dolan Movie (HD Preview)   The Dolan Movie (HD Preview) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:22 pm

:superdolan:
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: The Dolan Movie (HD Preview)   The Dolan Movie (HD Preview) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:29 pm

Lil Dolan
Dolan
:superdolan:
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The Dolan Movie (HD Preview)   The Dolan Movie (HD Preview) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:53 pm

... Slowpoke
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: The Dolan Movie (HD Preview)   The Dolan Movie (HD Preview) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:55 pm

OMG THREE MORE MINUTES OF TEH MOOVIE. CLICK HERE TO SEE IT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dolan Movie (HD Preview)   The Dolan Movie (HD Preview) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:10 pm

failed rentz project #100502
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: The Dolan Movie (HD Preview)   The Dolan Movie (HD Preview) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:24 pm

I'm still working on it. I intend to finish it. I got a film festival coming up in February though, so I've been busy with that.
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: The Dolan Movie (HD Preview)   The Dolan Movie (HD Preview) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:25 pm

I actually like this lol
nice job so far
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dolan Movie (HD Preview)   The Dolan Movie (HD Preview) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Dr.MarioX wrote:
I intend to finish it.
hue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dolan Movie (HD Preview)   The Dolan Movie (HD Preview) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dolan Movie (HD Preview)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1